Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 92)

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Reserved

Seriously Sidra.. I could not have put down my thoughts and feelings as I read this update any better than what Farrah has written in her comment..

As always, your updates take me to a different world altogether and leave me short of words. If I had to describe your FF in two words, I'd say its Painfully Beautiful.

I could imagine each and every one of the scenes and emotions that each character went through in this part. It was just awesome. For a fews econds there, I even felt bad for Armaan. The only person I do not feel anything at all for is Riddhima. But I would love to have known Riddhima's reactions when Sid left her and ran behind Shilpa.

Sorry got to rush now.. But I promise I will come back to give a proper and detailed comment..

Edited by neet06 - 02 July 2011 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilwhispa

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL update Sidra Embarrassed

I visualised the whole party scene :D
it was beautifuly written Embarrassed

Loved how u've described Sid's feelings . He would hav danced wid any woman bcz he'd never let any woman b embarrassed

& I love u for making Sid run behind Shilpuu <33 also loved how he didn't care who was watching him
I wish Shilpuu stayed there & listened to Sid but I know how she must b feeling dat time as she didn't wanted to break down in front of Sid

Ohhh I didn't felt bad for Haraam infact I felt good bcz now he realized what pain he had given to Sid. I hope this pain remains wid him forever :P also I wish u ve written abt Maiya's reaction wen Sid ran behind Shilpuu ;))

your precap reminds me of SR seduction scene from LMG
Gosh I still get goosebumps wen I think abt dat ;))) isshh I can't wait for the next part <333

Continue superrr superrr soon

PS - Just saw Jenny's update & the ShiRan sig in it . That sig is perfect for this part :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-shamil

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
omg omg!! i cant wait for the next chappy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
UNRESERVED.

This is my favourite part definitely.
I loved the way in which you wrote this part-in particular the buildup of the storyline by using the characters, moving on to each one individually and then coming back full circle. The emotions of all the characters and their perspectives were captured wonderfully-especially Sid and Shilpa.
I found myself so angry at Riddhima and incredibly sympathetic towards Armaan dare I say it...I don't know I always thought he put more into their relationship-the intention was neevr wrong arguably! and atleast he has been somewhat a one woman man when it came to Riddhima...Riddhima keeps swinging however nor here nor there, her selfishness irritates me.
you make me fall in love with Sid-the way he is, completely selfless and sensitive.
How he can't leave Riddhima to save her from humiliation despite what she did nor can he compel Shilpa to listen to him...I don't know how you do such great justice to these personalities but you do, you capture the essence of every character you incorporate their true feelings to the core as if you've made them yourself! I find myself relating to each one and can imagine them doing what you've written.
Incredible.
I especially loved how  Sid knew what everyone was thinking the way you described his difficulty in facing the situation-I myself was cringing during the Mr. Mackenzie dance fiasco-grr Riddhima and her complete ignorance! Its painful to watch but I can't help myself and read on to see Sid's reaction!
Loved the chase behind Shilpa-they are beautiful together, I love the little scenarios you put them in, it's lovely to read and honestly reading this FF is the cherry on top for me! It's so hard to see Shilpa in this pain and I could really sympathise with them both-Shilpa doesn't want to hurt anymore, The line "That hurt" by Sid had a lasting effect on me (the same goes for the whole chapter 2bf) I had to read it over and over again...so damn good!!!! He wants to keep away from her but he can't...the pain seeing him with Riddhima is killing Shilpa but she can't be selfish with him (very Damon like right? bar all the vampire-ness, anger etc etc)
  Sid's fight with his conscience still not wanting to admit to those feelings eventhough deep down he knows what he can read in Shilpa's eyes and his own feelings...(I cannot wait till he finds out she's single again ;) !! *chuckles*)

Seriously great update! Well done shining star!

Please continue :) Can't wait to see the development!!
OMG! YES PRECAP- (knew I was forgetting something)  AMAZING. I was holding my own breath the entire time...my god do you have a way with words!!
Seriously it' going to be EXPLOSIVE!

Please please please continue soon :D

Lots of love! *Round of applause* xxx

p.s. happy belated birthday!! Sorry I missed it! x

Edited by nm21 - 02 July 2011 at 3:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-DJ..whispashamilpsaradaNusiSg

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
OMG awesomeee update but cant wait for the next part