Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 91)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
My God ... meri Dhamki ka itna asar ... I am impressed of course with myself CoolApproveROFL

**Edited**

Well I should also should have done the dance ...me first me first Dancing

koi gal nahi ab kar leta hoon ...LOL

Back to the update ...

Really speaking after writing the first few lines above I must have sat down for good few minutes to try figuring out what to write.

Where to start and where to end ... In fact to a greater extent I understand where to end - that's the pre-cap ... so I wonder if I should start with that ... cause now also I really do not know where to start ... the Parts previous to this built up the story so well ... every character every incident everything thing ...you have written with such perfection ... and when I was reading this part the scene was playing clearly in front of my eyes

Sorry ... but I still search for Riddhima in all the FF and so I did here too always But in this part I seriously hope in the earth cracked and engulfed her or if random lighting struck her so that Sid and Shilpa sort things out in peace without anyone else creating obstruction in their lives ...

NM1 Farrahdi Neet and anyone out there...NO I still did not feel anything damn pity for armaan He himself is the reason for this mess And no I do not believe that everyone needs to get a chance and stuff cause during the actual serial he was given too many chances by all He turned a blind eye to everything then so now face the consequences alone

Yesterday itself I was watching the post tent episodes and giving specific attention to armaan scenes and riddhima scenes and that is why I feel there is really no requirement on my part to feel bad for him.

Yes welcome to Sid world.

Sid's world changed totally and it is frustrating to see Riddhima trying to prove to herself that she still is a part of it when she herself decided not to be one. But this is what her character has always been arrogance is thy second name Infact I pitied Sid and also was angry with him a split second. You should refuse what your heart does not affirm You need not be so nice then people will take you for a ride. Like he had once said people do not respect him cause he does not respect himself. He is letting Riddhima encroach on his space and she is more than happy to do that. And this is cause Shilpa pain and this is what I hated most. But I was the most happiest when he ran behind Shilpa

Every action reaction of Sid and Shilpa you have described beautifully Out of the other i.e. Shashank Naina and Yuvi I like Shashank the best ...

Out and out I am now waiting for the next part AHHH!!!!! the pre-cap ... you love teasing all of us here na Sidra ... now better update fast ... finally Sid and Shilpa will accept their feelings ... Finally

And yes ... Belated Happy Birthday ...!!!Party

Edited by DJ.. - 03 July 2011 at 3:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-whispasidskshamilNusiSg

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
awesome update...waiting for the confrontation
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Oh my oh my oh my Sidra! You disappear for ages and come back with a breathtaking update!Hug

I actually visualised the whole of your update, as if the scenes were unfolding before my eyes. I felt Sid's restlessness and awkwardness.  I could imagine Naina standing there with this horrified look and Yuvi standing next to her with his brows furrowed. I could just see Armaan throwing Sid dagger looks and Ridhimma dancing with Sid giving him demure and loving looks(which she did countless of times before). And finally I could feel Shilpa's helplessness and pain as she watched the man she loved in the arms of her sister. Simply beautifully written Sidra.

I loved how you described all of Sids feelings in this update from the moment he sat down to the moment he reluctantly let go of Shilpas hand. It is exactly how Siddhant Modi would have felt and the actions are exactly what he would have done. Sid would have danced with any woman simply because he is such a decent man he would never let any woman be embarassed...and Ridhimma was no exception despite the fact that he didnt want to dance with her. And I loved the fact that he ran after Shilpa. He didnt care who was watching or what anyone thought. i would have loved to have known Ridhimmas feelings at that precise moment. Perhaps a payback for all the pain she has made so many people go through because of her selfishness.

I actually felt sorry for Armaan. I think its cos he finally realised what pain he had given to Sid.

I so wanted Shilpa to stay and listen to Sid. But I think we have all been in such a situation where sometimes you just had to get away because you didnt want anyone to see you break down.

Your precap has given me goosebumps Sidra! Sid is a master at seduction techniques!LOL

Cant wait!Embarrassed

P.S. I really miss Sid. As much as I detest DMG I wish there was some way he could come back. Lets just hope KW comes back soon with another awesome character. The small screen is not the same without him!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RestlessWriternm21-jas-DJ..shamil

adorableaisha Senior Member
adorableaisha
adorableaisha

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
hey read yur whole ff nw...really amazing...plz continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
yipppeee...m gonna to read
Dancing
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Reserved

Seriously Sidra.. I could not have put down my thoughts and feelings as I read this update any better than what Farrah has written in her comment..

As always, your updates take me to a different world altogether and leave me short of words. If I had to describe your FF in two words, I'd say its Painfully Beautiful.

I could imagine each and every one of the scenes and emotions that each character went through in this part. It was just awesome. For a fews econds there, I even felt bad for Armaan. The only person I do not feel anything at all for is Riddhima. But I would love to have known Riddhima's reactions when Sid left her and ran behind Shilpa.

Sorry got to rush now.. But I promise I will come back to give a proper and detailed comment..

Edited by neet06 - 02 July 2011 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilwhispa

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL update Sidra Embarrassed

I visualised the whole party scene :D
it was beautifuly written Embarrassed

Loved how u've described Sid's feelings . He would hav danced wid any woman bcz he'd never let any woman b embarrassed

& I love u for making Sid run behind Shilpuu <33 also loved how he didn't care who was watching him
I wish Shilpuu stayed there & listened to Sid but I know how she must b feeling dat time as she didn't wanted to break down in front of Sid

Ohhh I didn't felt bad for Haraam infact I felt good bcz now he realized what pain he had given to Sid. I hope this pain remains wid him forever :P also I wish u ve written abt Maiya's reaction wen Sid ran behind Shilpuu ;))

your precap reminds me of SR seduction scene from LMG
Gosh I still get goosebumps wen I think abt dat ;))) isshh I can't wait for the next part <333

Continue superrr superrr soon

PS - Just saw Jenny's update & the ShiRan sig in it . That sig is perfect for this part :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-shamil

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
omg omg!! i cant wait for the next chappy!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

Go to top