Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 90)

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
waitinggg

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i just realised that ya said that this was your second ff. what was your first one?
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
why do u always make me speechless dear sidra???
I have no words to explain how much I love ur each update! the only thing I didnt like is that u ended this part too soon. u better update it as fast as u can
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
plzzz updateee
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Sorry Sidra for being a lazy bum and not commenting but the last chapter was amazing esp how you toyed with both their feelings and finally Shilpa is no longer engaged to Vivek. Such a nice chap, but when is Sid gonna find out about this? Please, SidShi moments in the next chapter and Is Armaan and Riddhima coming back into the focus of these two?

and plz update soonEmbarrassed
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Harshita, aamirkhanfan, NaGeSwarl, scorpiodreams: thank you so much!

Neet : Hey! How are you?? Thank you so much for your sweet comments...love what you said here...
Its kind of ironic that it was teh pain of their past that brought them together yet its the shadows of the very same past that hold them apart... Its all just so painfully beautiful the way you've unfolded it.....So true.

Glad you liked Shilpa-Vivek's scene...it would have been very easy to make Vivek a villian and then break their relation but then frankly speaking I hate making villains the story propellers...lol I dont even treat Armaan or Riddhima as villains while writing this FF.
Thnx once again for the praise...really humbled.

Harshu! Hug thnx alot!

jasangel, docnuss, mimayurfan : thanks a lot!Hug

Farrah : Hug
Same here. I never saw SidShi as a couple either...just two pure souls who had an amazing friendship. The way DMG ended, I simply couldnt digest it...that AR, after putting everyone through so much misery, get to have their (so called) happily ever after while people who truly deserved happiness were left stranded alone.
That's when I decided to write my own FF...and initially I thought of various ways of bringing back Riddhima to Sid...but somehow couldnt come up with anything. And ythat was because the SR fan in me had simply ceased to exist.
In my head nothing justified getting Riddhima back to Sid's life.

But your FF has changed all that.  You've crafted the story in such a way, that your FF makes me believe that in fact Sid and Shilpa were always soulmates who are trying to find a way to each other. And this is simply because of your amazing writing skills that have got me rooting for a couple I never thought was meant to be. You have an amazing gift Sidra...truly...thank you so much. That really means a lot.

To tell you the truth, I had to break my head real hard to justify SidShi ..one because I knew not many people would like them as a couple ...two because the kind of deep and strong bond SR had...or rather Sid had with Riddhima, it was very difficult to craft a story to beat that...I an not saying I did beat what SR had...no. But yes all you guys leave me such great feedback that I am satisfied I am going in the right direction at least. Smile

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Anmol, Veena, Maheen : Thanks a lot!

Miss Cullen : Awww thank you so much yaar! You are too sweet.Embarrassed...I really wish I could write a SR FF.

Nish : Thank you dear for your kind words. I am glad you liked Shilpa and Vivek's scene. I enjoyed writing it too.
Thanks once again for giving me a detailed feedback...it really helps.
Yes a major confrontation is coming soon...I had decided to have it in the next two chapters but then I sort of postponed it. But yes there is something more better than that. Wink

Naina and Shilpa would have been amazing as best friends! But sadly DMG people never explored any other relations except ' true love'.

Aliya : I am glad you like FF so much. Thank you and also thanks for appreciating my efforts!Hug

Shamil : Thanx!

Jenny : Thank you! No, no its okay I have been a lazy bum in not commenting in your gallery...since the last two days I have been slowly catching up with all your updates...simply amazing! Will commnet there once I finish.
Sid is going to find out soon...yes there are SidShi moments coming up and of course AR will also come into the picture.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RestlessWriter-jas--Aliya-whispa

malose Senior Member
malose
malose

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasangel

awesomeee updateHeart

Edited by malose - 02 July 2011 at 3:01am
malose Senior Member
malose
malose

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malose

reservd =) 

there are not enough words to describe your update or FF it's just totally awesome
how you described shiplas and SIDS feelings about the past was so incredible lookingframemt more amazing uptade from you and hope you occupied soon can not wait anylonger

Congratulations to your daughter's birthday  Big smile

when will you update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

Go to top