Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 88)

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
awesome update...thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Oh God! This is awesome.. The pain, the turmoil, the confusion, the denial - both of them think they are doing the right by denying/hiding their feelings, not for themselves but for the other, but they don't realize that their happiness lies with each other.. Like Naina said, with tears in her eyes, even I hope they find their way to each other soon.

And I must say you are a brilliant writer.. I am so in love with the line "like trying to close a broken door." It sums up so brilliantly Sid's and Shilpa's efforts to let go of their pasts and move on but through the cracks in the door, their past always seems to find its way in.

This story that you are weaving (i say weaving because it feels just so special and magical to be called just a story that you are writing) is just so touchingly, poignantly beautiful that it seriously transports me to a different world altogether where there are just Sid and Shilpa and what separates them yet holds them together. Its kind of ironic that it was teh pain of their past that brought them together yet its the shadows of the very same past that hold them apart... Its all just so painfully beautiful the way you've unfolded it..

PLs continue super soon and a very happy birthday to your daughter Smile

Tc

Cheers

Neet

*Edited*    P.S - I was so caught up in Sid and Shilpa's story that I forgot to mention what an awesome job you did with Vivek and Shilpa's story.. If only people could be so tolerant and understanding.. Their relationship (Shilpa's and Vivek's) defies vocabulary too.. All the realtionships you've portrayed in this FF are so relateable yet so untouched and pure. Its so difficult to put into words.. Once again, let me state whats obvious but still is an understatement... you are simply a marvellous writer...  

Edited by neet06 - 21 June 2011 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sidskshamilwhispa

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

OMG superrr AWESOMEEE update Sidra

Loved it <3 Vivek & Shilpu's scene was beautifully written . Loved how Shilpuu understood his dilemma & Vivek is really a nice guy w/o even Shilpuu saying anything he knew what she feels for Sid :)

Naina & Shilpu's scene was amazing !! Shilpuu's a sweetheart she didn't felt bad for what Naina told her instead she's angry wid Sid bcz he didn't reacted at all & I think she's right on her part ;))

LOVED how u described Sid's feelings & emotions <3 it was just beautiful

YuNa r sooo sweet dey r true friends always thinks abt their friends happiness

Overall a FAB update !!

Eagerly waiting for the next part

Continue superrr soon...

PS - Happy b'day to ur daughter Big smile

sidsk

malose Senior Member
malose
malose

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
reservd =) 
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
awesomeee updateHeart

Edited by jasangel - 21 June 2011 at 11:15pm

sidsk

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Upgr8 work...
superb update!!!!!
thnx fr taking out tym n gve us d fantabulous update...Smile
ur updates r addictive n i cant live witout dem now!!!!!LOL
PS...dun b sorry dear...its our pleasure dat u gve us update despite ur tight sceduling...n belated happy bday to ur daughter...Smile

Edited by docnuss - 21 June 2011 at 4:00pm

sidsk

immayurfan Goldie
immayurfan
immayurfan

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

awesome update

sidsk

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
SidraHug

I have a confession to make. As much as I loved Sid and Shilpa in DMG I never saw them as a potential couple. I think from day one there were hints that they would be jiju/saali and I always saw them like that. Then of course they became great friends and I loved their  special friendship. Even on the show they were shown to be kind of mirror images of each other...fun-loving,  giving, selfless and putting everyones needs and happiness before their own. But Sid belonged with Ridhimma and Shilpa with Armaan. That was supposed to be their destiny.*sigh*

But your FF has changed all that.  You've crafted the story in such a way, that your FF makes me believe that in fact Sid and Shilpa were always soulmates who are trying to find a way to each other. And this is simply because of your amazing writing skills that have got me rooting for a couple I never thought was meant to be. You have an amazing gift Sidra...truly.

Your update was wonderful. You have such a way with words, that I could actually visualise your opening scene of Sid lying on the bed , his mind and heart going through this turmoil. You could feel his confusion, his fear of what he might be feeling and ultimately feeling frustrated at his decison to stay away from Shilpa yet again.

I loved how you interweaved the Yuvi/Naina scenes in between. Yuvi is so sensible and Naina is so impulsive. They are a beautiful couple who complement each other so well.

The Shilpa and Vivek scene was wonderful. I agree with Neet. I wish all people would be so tolerant and understanding. It would save a lot of heartache in this world. Their conversation showed what a deep friendship they actually had...both knew that the others heart lay with someone else. And Im so glad for Shilpa that Vivek was there for her when she cried. She has been crying on her own for too long. She needed someone to holld and comfort her.

The Shilpa/Naina scene was so cute. Naina understood that Shilpa was not ready to open up but assured her  and let her know that she was there for her whenever she needed her.

Sid and Shilpas happiness lies with each other yet they seem to have created such a large distance between each other that each feels they dont have the right to cross. Shilpa believes Sid can never love anyone like he loved Ridhimma and Sid believes Shilpa belongs to someone else. Im so looking forward to the party scene in your next update Sidra. Like Yuvi said, for how long is Sid going to hold his emotions back. He's held them in check for so long, it cant be much longer till he unleashes them. And I for one cant wait!

Wonderful as always Sidra.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RestlessWritersidskshamilpsarada-Harshu-

Go to top