Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 82)

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

nice update...but u didnt pm mee...

Edited by harshita_sahni - 30 May 2011 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Res but u didn't PM me Sidra OuchTongue

sidsk

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Res Embarrassed

EDITED :

OMG what a fabulous update Sidra
It was worth a wait =)

Loved how u ve described Shilpu's emotions & feelings
She's an angel Day Dreaming
She's blaming herself for not being a great friend awww
I loved how u ve written dat jealousy part.

Gosh I love this girl to bits <333
How can someone be so caring ??
She helped dat guy who used her, played wid her emotions so dat he can get what he wants :x :x

The scene where Haraam was looking at Shilpu's pics was beautifully written <3

Haraam Dead
No wonder why I hate him sooo much . He's so selfish , now also he's thinking abt his pain . He can't even imagine Sid & Shilpu's pain
He envy Sid bcz he very well know dat he can NEVER be like him :x

My most fav part of this update is wen Shilpa said '' Welcome to Sid's world '' It was like a big tight slap on Haraam's face Evil SmileEvil Smile
His pain is NOTHING in front of Sid's pain & the realisation from Haraam dat Shilpuu was in love wid Sid
I was like AAAWAAAOOO DancingDancingLOL

Cafeteria scene was BEAUTIFUL
Yuvi is indeed a great friend :) loved how he shut Naina up ;)
Sid being a nikamma didn't opened his mouth even for once grrr :P

Sid & Yuvi's confrontation was AWESOMEEE
What Yuvi said striked his mind & I really hope he thinks abt this & realize his true feelings for Shilpuu :)

Eagerly waiting for a confrontation b/w Sid & Shilpu

Continue superrr soon...

Edited by -Harshu- - 30 May 2011 at 12:05pm

sidsk

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
reserved
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
as always  very interesting update dearBig smile

Hormaannn deserved to suffer after what he did in both sid and shilpa's lifeAngryAngry

Edited by NaGeSwArI - 30 May 2011 at 10:25am

sidsk

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Sidra!Hug

Ready for my rambling?LOLLOL

Before I start can I say i just love Yuvi and I think he was the hero in todays fabulous update! But more on that later.

Shilpa!   *sigh*  

I loved how you described her emotions in the beginning while she is walking home. Most people would feel sorry for themselves that the person they care about the most is seemingly giving more attention to someone else. But instead, Shilpa considers herself a bad friend because she thinks she's being selfish  instead of feeling happy for Sid. This just shows the pure goodness in her heart.

And is there anyone kinder or sweeter than this girl? A guy uses her, plays with  her emotions so that he can get what he wants and yet she has a heart big enough not only to forgive him but look after him when he needed it. Anyone else would have walked past Armaan if he had done to them what he had done to Shilpa six years ago. But not this angel. She is kind hearted and compassionate to a fault where even Naina and Sid were angry with her. But just like how Sid will always put others happiness before his own, Shilpa will not and can not walk past someone who needed her.

Can you believe for one brief moment you actually made me feel sorry for Armaan. I actually felt a tinge of pity for what he must be going through. And trust me I do not want to feel anything for that man. Even my contempt is a waste of my emotion on him. But then you reminded me why i dislike this character intensely. He resents Sid for being the man he can and never will be.

But the icing on the cake for me is when Shilpa was telling him that Sid had gone through what Armaan was going through now and the realisation from Armaan that Shilpa was in love with Sid!! I was going  'Yes, yes!!'LOLLOL  And Im so glad he had the decency to walk away.

The cafeteria scene was brilliantly written because i have been through situations where I have  told my friends something and they  have gotten angry with me for something that was not under my control so i can totally understand how shilpa felt. But I loved Yuvi here.  Like I said he was my hero today!LOL  He was wonderful and i loved the way he shut Naina up.  By the way, can I say i wanted to strangle Sid for sitting there the whole time like an idiot with his mouth clamped shut!!

And the last scene in the restroom had me wanting to give Yuvi the tightest of hugs!! By the way can i say that you  have understood Yuvi's character so well.  Even in the show he always saw things that no one else did!

Now its upto Sid. lets see what he does!

Beautiful as always Sidra!Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

juisajacobharry10011-jas-NusiSgsidskshamilpsaradaRajinilicious-Harshu-

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Sidra!Hug

Ready for my rambling?LOLLOL

Before I start can I say i just love Yuvi and I think he was the hero in todays fabulous update! But more on that later.

Shilpa!   *sigh*  

I loved how you described her emotions in the beginning while she is walking home. Most people would feel sorry for themselves that the person they care about the most is seemingly giving more attention to someone else. But instead, Shilpa considers herself a bad friend because she thinks she's being selfish  instead of feeling happy for Sid. This just shows the pure goodness in her heart.

And is there anyone kinder or sweeter than this girl? A guy uses her, plays with  her emotions so that he can get what he wants and yet she has a heart big enough not only to forgive him but look after him when he needed it. Anyone else would have walked past Armaan if he had done to them what he had done to Shilpa six years ago. But not this angel. She is kind hearted and compassionate to a fault where even Naina and Sid were angry with her. But just like how Sid will always put others happiness before his own, Shilpa will not and can not walk past someone who needed her.

Can you believe for one brief moment you actually made me feel sorry for Armaan. I actually felt a tinge of pity for what he must be going through. And trust me I do not want to feel anything for that man. Even my contempt is a waste of my emotion on him. But then you reminded me why i dislike this character intensely. He resents Sid for being the man he can and never will be.

But the icing on the cake for me is when Shilpa was telling him that Sid had gone through what Armaan was going through now and the realisation from Armaan that Shilpa was in love with Sid!! I was going  'Yes, yes!!'LOLLOL  And Im so glad he had the decency to walk away.

The cafeteria scene was brilliantly written because i have been through situations where I have  told my friends something and they  have gotten angry with me for something that was not under my control so i can totally understand how shilpa felt. But I loved Yuvi here.  Like I said he was my hero today!LOL  He was wonderful and i loved the way he shut Naina up.  By the way, can I say i wanted to strangle Sid for sitting there the whole time like an idiot with his mouth clamped shut!!

And the last scene in the restroom had me wanting to give Yuvi the tightest of hugs!! By the way can i say that you  have understood Yuvi's character so well.  Even in the show he always saw things that no one else did!

Now its upto Sid. lets see what he does!

Beautiful as always Sidra!Embarrassed

I can't add anything more than this. Thanks yaar for putting everything I felt in your reply post. It is raining heavily near my place and in that I was reading your update as you have updated after a long time and it was just magical. I can feel the goosebumps on the back of my hand and it was entirely due to your marvelous update.

Good job Sidra. Keep up the good work. Now looking forward to the explosive confrontation between Sid and Shilpa. it is high time they both talk their hearts out.

Edited by psarada - 30 May 2011 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sidskshamil-Harshu-

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Reserved

Go to top