Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 77)

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Guys thank you sooo much for your wonderful replies...

The most irritating thing has happened...I was going to post the next chapter today but I when I switched on my laptop it simply refused to boot. I really dont know what the problem is, whether its a system defect or ,God forbid, a virus. I am scared for the data really...all my written work,songs,d my sigs, my unfinished sigs, my pics, SidShi pics, etc ..I pray nothing gets lost.
I am obsessively attached to my laptop so this is really a shocker for me especially coz it has never happened before...do pray guys that I dont lose any data.

I will try to re-write the chapter I was going to post... but I doubt I will be able to remember everything.Its sad because I had extensively worked on this chapter especially because it will bring the next twist in the plot.

Sorry for the delay...I am just really too depressed right now.

Edited by sidsk - 18 May 2011 at 8:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

juisanomadsoulanmol_sunshineRehanism-jas-NusiSg-Harshu-indian_beauty

nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
aww that's really sad! Everyone's lappy is falling sick! Hope urs get well real soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
It happened with me too. In worst circumstances, the C Drive crashes. You just need to re-format your Operating System. But it won't affect the files if they are saved in D or E drive.

Anyway, please update as soon as the problem sorts out.

sidsk

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Sidra take a bow gal...Clap
u ve written ds FF so beautifully,,,,,u deserve an standing ovation fr each n every chapter...Embarrassed
n im speechless hw u ve captured every lil emotion sid must hav gone thru after watching dat pukeworthy 'milan'Cry...d flow in ur writing while capturing his pain was incredible!!!!!thanx fr writing n pming such an amazing FF!!!!!!!
take ma appologies fr nt commenting regularli caz ov ma bz scedule...bt i do read ur FF wenever i got tym!!!!keep PMing me!!!!!
again mind blowing update n continue soon!!!!!Smile

sidsk

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
It's a really good story and though I have never seen the show but I am really loving your narrative ... Please do pm me next time and update soon :)

Jaee D. Rathore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidsk

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
SidraHug

*Taking a deep breath*

Can I just say this is one of the most amazing piece of writing that I have ever read. I had heard a lot about your FF and Neet kindly gave me the link and told me its awesome but you have simply taken my breath away!!

Ok before I start let me say that probably like the majority  here I was an SR fan until Ridhimma went completely talli and labelled the 9 months of marriage with Sid as farz!Wacko

I think I will never forget the day  I sat watching DMG, when suddenly the horrendous tent scene appeared! I sat open mouthed in horror watching the scene unfold in front of me. And then suddenly from nowhere this disclaimer ran across the screen. Even the makers were not sure of what they were showing!! I didnt know whether to laugh or cry!!

When I saw the scene when she's holding Armaan's hand and telling him that everything with Sid was farz I nearly threw the remote through the TV.

And when Sid left Ridhimma for the last time for her happiness I was ready to shoot the stupid woman for letting go of the best thing that had happened to her!!

My husband and my teenage children thought i was mad for getting so involved with fictional characters!!LOLLOL My 14 year old told me ' but mum its just a show!'LOL

By the time Sid showed his thumbs up to AR, I asked myself why did I  even watch this ridiculous show? And the answer is Sid.

I have watched many indian soaps but I honestly can say that i have never seen such an amazing character as Sid...ever. I dont think even the CV"s realised what they had created. And the fact that KW did such an amazing  job just added to the charm of the character.

And this is why I love your FF. I think if I commented on each and every part my post will be as long as your story!LOLLOL

From the moment you introduced Sid in his first scene my heart skipped a beat. A man who was once so full of life and love and laughter  was reduced to  being someone who had shut away all his emotions and closed all his feelings due to the betrayal of someone he loved more than life. And then you brought in Shilpa...the angel. I loved her in the show. Her eyes were always twinkling. And she was betrayed just as badly.

And I love the fact that they are there for each other to heal each other. She's there to hold his hand and tend his wounds in a way Ridhimma never was. I loved the scene where Sid saved Shilpa over Ridhimma...that was such a slap on the face to Ridhimma!!LOLLOL

I dislike Arman intensely. Full stop. And I actually nearly felt sorry for him in your FF cos of the way ridhimma is treating him but then I feel he's being selfish too. He wants Shilpa...why? Because he thinks Sid has her. AR must be the most shallow and selfish characters ever created!!

I loved  your  party scenes...all of them!! And the lift scene...and the ...oh my gosh all the scenes!!

Your last update was heartwrenching. I felt everything that Sid felt!

I just want sid to run after Shilpa and tell her ridhimma means nothing to him and that he's in love with her. But of course Sid would never do that  *sigh* For him she's engaged to be married and he would never overstep the mark and intentionally hurt anyone.

I just hope these two talk soon!

Okay i seriously need to stop rambling and boring you!  Your probably wishing that I had just said 'Great update' and left it at that!LOL

Continue with this amazing story soon Sidra!Embarrassed

Edited by -Farrah- - 29 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidsk-Harshu-

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your wishes...I was able to get back all my data...a kind soul helped me out. Thankfully nothing was lost...

I will try and reply to all your comments...I am so sorry I couldnt since all the days as I was hardly able to come online.

docnuss: Thank you! You are too sweet Big smile

Jaee D. Rathore : Thank you so much...its a big compliment for me that you read this FF even though you havent watched the show...

Farrah : Thank you sooo much for your kind words!Hug  Same here...that tent episode and the farz scene have really left a bad scar on my mind...less said about Riddhima the better. I wanted to get inside the TV and strangle her neck.
Like you said, even the makers of DMG must have not anticipated how huge Sid would become.
It was just a show but Siddhant Modi was more than just a mere character for me...I have liked many other characters before but none of them can even come close Sid.
I simply couldnt digest that those two so called lovers could get away with a happy ending and Sid would simply be left standing alone watching them...that is why I started writing this FF.
Thank you once again...I am glad you like my FF.
Okay i seriously need to stop rambling and boring you!  Your probably wishing that I had just said 'Great update' and left it at that!LOL
No no ...I love reading such detailed comments. Embarrassed

As for what will happen next,there are going to be some more problems.Big smile And you're right. Sid will never cross that boundary ...not intentionally at least. But involuntarily he might.Wink

Will update in a few hours.

Edited by sidsk - 30 May 2011 at 2:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

karan_sidmodijuisanomadsoulJaeeDevRathorenm21Rehanism-Prithi-.vrshn.DJ..whispa-Nags-aamirkhanfanNusiSg-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Yayyy can't wait for the update DancingLOL

Glad to know dat ur data is safe Big smile
It means quick updates & more ShiRan sigs Wink LOL I know I'm being a li'll selfish LOL but what to do I love love love ur FF & ur creations <3333

Luv ya muhaz <333

-jas-

Go to top