Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 77)

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
OMG what a typo! I was reading another FF which had the name Rohan in it and I guess I wrote that by mistake...lol sorry!LOL

Thank you all for your comments...will respond to all of them later.

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Awesome parts Sidra... How much I hate Riddhima for her selfishness and She was indeed always selfish there is not other words for her.

Sid and Shilpa ... how long are they going to run away from their feelings God only knows

All in All my sympathies with you for having to see the Dead scenes Don't torture yourself ever like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-shamil

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
omg wonderful update
reserved
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
awesome part
scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
both the updates are awesome. Ridhima is unbelievable...after all the hurt and pain she gave to sid how can she expect him to be friend with her? and again b/c of her there is gonna be MU b/n shilpa and sid...hope things wont go too far in ridz's favour. sid confronting abt ridhima's intentions is very well written. any normal being would have run for a hide...but our ridhima darling is immune to everything else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

SidraaaHugHugHug

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

I haven't see the episodes of CMG after the monsoon wedding just caught the update till Sid left...recently only i watched the last hug scene of Sid and Ridz  cos of Sidra's VM.

While reading the update i really felt bad for the torture you have gone throu for giving us this fabulous update.

Yet again yr update made me speechless and yet again i am saying that i am at loss of words to express how good you have expressed and really a heart wrenching part to see the Sid's Pain...I can envisage the pain of Sid.

Abt Ridz maiyya i feel like slapping her harder and she is the most self centered protagonist ever on TV...such a selfish character everrr...I can't believe myself & i really don't want toConfused...somewhere deep inside i was feeling satisfied that its payback time for Armaan too. But felt bad for Armaan this partShocked...Ridz maiyya can't make anyone happy in her life right from her Papa, to Sid...To Sid she literally killed him, and now when he is abt to move on she can't see him settled with happiness...Grrr...Though i hate Armaan and his betrayal and his antics to regain his love...This part  i am trying to ctrl myself from feeling a bit  pity for him.Shocked Confused

That memory part was awesome and my heart went for Sid and happy that Shilpa was there for him.

Looking forward to Sid and Shilpa's comfession of Love, Life and happiness.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

As i am not able to express in words How brilliant & fabulous writer u r, Just wanteds to quote from this update and my thoughts while reading them...On the whole the parts r so awesome but loved them a bit more. 

"I was always your friend Riddhima...but it was never enough for you...so why this sudden need for me now?"...Loved it so much, A right slap on ridz face.Big smile

"A month after our divorce I had come back to Mumbai because it was killing me to be away from you...I wanted to see you just once, to make sure you were alright. Nine months Riddhima...I spent every second of those nine months taking care of you and to be so cut out of your life was driving me crazy.So I came back..."...OMG!!!!!!! This is our Sid How can he Be so adorable & lovableCryEmbarrassedBig smile

That's what you told me again and again when we were married and, like an idiot, I always believed you. And look where we are now..."...Happy that Sid told her how she betrayed him with her actions.Angry

Its sad ...you were never truthful to me then so what makes you think I will trust you now? Things are over between us Riddhima."...Really loved this line moreee...Things r over between us...Yayyy!!!!!!! happy for Sid Big smile

And that was when her anger suddenly deflated, her eyes wide, uncertainty on her face.He leaned back against the chair, folding his arms across his chest, a cold smile playing on his lips.
"See there", he pointed at her, "there's the Riddhima Gupta that I know."...
I can imagine this scene...Loved it.LOL

Seconds passed as they stared at each other, a million unspoken words passing between them.
They totally forgot about the woman sitting there witnessing the silent exchange between them...Riddhima finally experienced what Sid must have felt... that isolated feeling he must have experienced in the early days of their marriage when Armaan had returned, that feeling of being sidelined whenever he had caught staring wistfully at each other.
Payback...
WOW!!!!!!! The best payback for Ridz

Sid...is everything alright?"
He looked back at Riddhima blankly.
No Riddhima, he thought, nothing is alright...everything is spectacularly messed up.

While reading i thought the same, Whenever u r near Sid, everything is messed up...Pls leave him Ridz maiyyaaaAngry

Was everyone so ecstatic about the fact that he was out of Riddhima and Armaan's lives??
Had he been such a big hindrance in their happiness??
Impassively, he noticed that his so called friends, JP and Jiggy, were a part of that crowd too, congratulating Armaan and Riddhima
 This Part that JP, Jiggy i hated the most for joining hands with the lusty couple.

Somewhere deep within him , something was emptying itself...he realized that his heart was being stripped of all emotions.
Numbness
...AwwwHug...SidddCry 

He was shaking...his eyes closed only for a moment  but they shot open again as something danced behind his eyelids...an image of his ex-wife united with her lover.
Without realizing it, he gripped the back of Shilpa's shirt tightly in his fists...he had been so stupid, so blind.

OMG!!!!!!!! Sidra this part was tooo heart wrenchingCryCry...The pain of Sid well expressed.
thanks Sidra for writing this FFClapClapClap...Though i am a Siddhima Fan...For me i think or made up as LOLthey r happily married and left for houston after the monsoon wedding.EmbarrassedBig smile..And i have never thought SidShi as a couple, Cos i felt they r more of a JeeJa-Sali or a best buddies...But yr FF made me to see them as a couple. EmbarrassedClapClapClap

I love Shiran.Day Dreaming..They share a awesome chemistry, But SidShi its yr FF that made me fall in love with them as a couple.Big smile

P.S: Sorryyy it had become a long post which never happens with me.ShockedLOL

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 09 May 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-nikita_88

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
awesome update...
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sidra thanks a lot for this long and amazing updateHug
you dont know how happy i am that Sid finaly realized that he was over Riddhima...somewhere im glad riddhima was trying to be his "friend"
his confrontation with her was a treat to read and now ridz knows how much she hurted him...

the last scene in gold was just heart breaking man...you perfectly described Sid's pain
and now i just cant wait for Sid and Shilpa's confrontation or at least a scene between them...missed it in this partEmbarrassed

Go to top