Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 73)

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Sidra I have no idea what else I can add to your perfect masterpiece. It was a awesome perfect piece and I am really glad that Sid now have realized that he feels something deeper for Shilpa. The love which he expected from Riddhima never came. It is high time he accepts the feelings he has for Shilpa as love. Looking forward to your next update. 

sidsk

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL update Embarrassed

The Terrace scene was breathtaking !!

I can so imagine dat scene Day Dreaming

Continue superrr soon..

sidsk

Maheen210 Senior Member
Maheen210
Maheen210

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Amazing update sidra! you truly are a fab writer... i love how u describe each and everything about the scene... Hats Off!Clap

sidsk

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
awesomee updatee

sidsk

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Hehe i can't believe ya actually bothered to reply to my essay long comments, did i not eventually bore you with my chitter chatter hehe. I can't help it, your FF is such its making me write loong comments for FFs after so long =)

Chapter 22 - reserved

edit:

I seriously cannot get enough of your writing style, its so delicately written, perfectly shaping out the characters. Whenever i read your SidShi FF i can always feel that soft romance and the sincerity of the two characters, i do't quite know how to describe it, its like when i read your FF it just feels so beautiful. I don't have a way with my words but the point is, your doing a brill job =)

Ah there is always a Mrs Winston in every romance is there not, someone has to be gossiping about the couple in the spotlight in the story and in yours its Mrs Winston LOL instead of annoying me, i actually felt rather entertained by the whole interaction between her and Shilpa with Sid witnessing it silently hehe. I was actually quite surprised by the cool reaction of Sid, i honestly expected him to be supporting Shilpa in her frutration or even be bewildered or somewhat worried/embarrassed that people talk about him and Shilpa but he wasn't. I adore how he cooled Shilpa down so easily, so smoothly and casually.

Okay ever since i've been hearing about that pearl necklace Sid gifted Shilps, I can't help but want one myself and i've never been too fond of pearls LOL. i have my strange random desires. But its such a simple gift that Shilpa treasures by wearing it more than her own engagement ring - something that Sid noticed and i actually hope he confronts Shilpa about that because it may open Sid's mind to understand that Shilpa belongs with him rather than Vivek or anyone else.

I LOVED how ya described that balcony scene - as ya said it, the moment had a  'peaceful ambience' about it, as if they were in a bubble or some sort of light or something magical was wrapped around the two of them as if the moment was just for the two of them - so much that I felt like i was impruding their private moment..i'm making no sense, i'm just going into my own dreamworld hehe.LOL i love love loved the stillness of that SidShi moment, how it made us all sorta hold our breath just marvelled at the chemistry and pure love described in your words.

Yes i was thinking of that SR moment and i knew that was the flashback memory that ya were going to link instantly into that moment but somehow ya always make the SidShi moment more different more true in the love than the SR flashback memory which i think is important considering its made to make Sid realise how much more beautiful those moments are with Shilpa because its more true, not just a 'duty'.

Wonderful update Sidra, please update soon =)

Edited by -Aliya- - 08 May 2011 at 11:21am

sidsk

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Reserved!!!!

*Unreserved*

That was beautiful.. You have a beautiful way with words.. The way you described their feelings, the pull they have towards each other.. Its just.. Beautiful.. Marvellous..

I could so imagine the scene, the awkwardness, the dawning of realization - so wonderfully described..

You are awesome!!!!

Edited by neet06 - 02 May 2011 at 5:36am

sidsk

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome update and thankyou very much for the pm. 'Love starts from eyes'-Sid-Shi are making it true. They are able to read eachother's eyes/feelings so well. though Sid is feeling the scenes being re-occuring...he is now able to find the love/affection in shilpa's eyes which Ridhima failed. please continue soonSmile

sidsk

Go to top