Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 71)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hi SidraaaHug

yet again i am speechlesss...I am loss of words to appreciate how good u r and i feel and i can visualise while reading yr FF.

Perfect Title for this chapter...You r fantabulous and expressive.

Brilliant SidraThumbs Up

Looking forward & Keep Going

P.S: Hope u r all better now.

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Sidra! I am so so sorry for not updating my comment last time around... I just forgot after all the WC madness!! LOL ... I hope to come back for this... its been a while since I visited IF (read: 3 days or so) LOL

Finally got back to editing my reserved spots, and thought where better than the FF? LOL! You know what I love about your writing? More than anything it has always been how every scene is so believable, so relate-able. I love how everything just seems to flow, scene after scene, chapter after chapter... everything seems like a part of a bigger package! I especially love how I can relate to Sid and Shilpa in such a way that it seems they are more than just characters of a mere story.

I feel like I've known them all my life... like they exists somewhere with diffrent names. Everything they do is so in context! I just love the way you write Sidra. Even if I ever get away from loving Sid-Shi, your writing will always pull me back...! Now onto the update! LOL One moment I am feeling really anxious, the next I am feeling embarrased, then I am laughing out loud! Haha.. I love the scenes! Especially the proposing dialogue! Master stroke right there!

I also adore how you mentioned the fact that Riddhima has 'sacrificed' for Sid... But it compares nothing to what Shilpa had tolerated without a single word. It makes me sick to think its the same Riddhima! But anyway, I really like the subtle way in which you show Shilpa taking Riddhima's place in his heart - and even beyond her.. It's very touching!

I also love how you describe the scenes of her taking over his memories. Its like she is slowly erasing all the sweet-gone-bitter memories that he has hidden in his heart for so long. I can imagine the scenes happening right in front of my eyes. The dream was very symbolic. Even the riddhima in his heart is realizing she is losing her place. Even the Riddhima in his memories are realizing she is being eliminated... I thought that was really amazing!

You know... I have a secret confession. I usually love it when the guy or the girl uses someone else to make their bf or gf jealous... I for some reason like the thrill of jealousy and undeniable love that surfaces. But for the first time in my life (quite literally - because I cant think of another instance) I actually loved the fact that Shilpa didnt use it in her favour. Usually I wouldnt approve (ROFL) But this time, it was different characters. The thing is, even if Sid would feel the J, he would never actually admit it and the fact that he truly loves her and so her smile is everything that matters in his life. As for Shilpa, she would never ever do that to Sid because like Sid, she only wants to see him happy. Why would she ever try to hurt him? That is what I love about this FF. It makes me change a whole lot of my perceptions!

Its really enticing this FF! I cannot explain how much i love it. Sidra you are a genius. YOu must contact EK, she will give you an offer right away after reading this! LOL I just cannot wait for the next part! I hope its up soon? *puppy dog face* LOL

P.S. Hope you're feeling better? Take care of yourself, the FF comes later - just rest until you feel perfect!

Edited by Cess- - 27 April 2011 at 5:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoul-jas-

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Lovely update Sidra. I really loved that Sand Castle allegory. BTW where are the Eternal Labhars? Where is Hormaan? Isn't he gifting any more Sitaras to Rid-i-maa?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Harshita_sahni,jasangel, anmol, Prithi : Thank you!

Jenny : Thanks a lot. Embarrassed

Zeeni : Thank you so much! Yes I know what you mean...I felt sad too when writing that scene becasue I had to go and watch that scene and I remembered what a beautiful thing SR had between them...not just that one moment but so many more but they all got conveniently pushed under the rug called 'farz'.

Nikki and Harshu : Thnx!Big smile

Neet : Thank you! I am flattered that my FF dostracted you from your worlk...LOL Confession of feelings is till far away but a major confrontation will happen soon ...as in it is still a few chapters away but I have started writing it already...

Anu, lovekwshilpa : Than k you guys!

Shamil : Aww man you are just too kind with your words...thank you!

Sudha : Thank you so much1 I am glad you liked it.Embarrassed

Cess : Please dont say sorry yaar...its perfectly fine.
Lol I loved writing the proposing dialogue...Even though SidShi have these new feelings to deal with, through the lighter moments I wanted to show what a close bond they have build between them in all these years.
Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback...it really helps me know whether I am portraying, what I want to portray, properly or not.

Rehan : Thank you! Eternal lovers will make an appearance soon...Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-shamilnikita_88

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

Chapter 18 - OMG finally i found that song..thanks to you Sidra!! i heard you and me by lifehouse on a show but i never focused enough to find the song and now i didn't even have to try because ya just gave it =)...welcome!

Noo i don't want Sid to think that just because he keeps seeing Ridhima again and all the other signs that she isn't married with Armaan and she has lost the glow of her face make Sid think that fate wants them back together..i don't want him to read the signs wrongly. I hope Sid can keep blocking out his past...dont worry he wont misunderstand the signs but because Riddhima was once deeply embedded into his life he might have just a few wrong assumptions...

i love the standstill moments of this chapter. my favorite line was:

He didnt want to see that look of embarrassment in her eyes ever again.

strange choice of fav line from this chapter you may say but i think the concern and the demanding manner with which he says this protecting line is what makes me like it. he didn't just say he won't let her be embarrassed again..he said he won't let her be embarrassed ever again and i think that one word makes his adamant habit to protect Shilpa even stronger and commanding.

I am glad you pointed out this line. I had the exact same thoughts when I was writing this bit. He was always protective of her but this time he felt it even more strongly with a hint of slight possessiveness.

i really like how ya made the lyrics sync with SidShi..the eyecontact bit matched with the lyric 'can't keep my eyes off you' and all the rest of the lyrics. brilliant choice of song...thank you I had to rack my head a lot to come up with a perfect song for them.

Why does Sid get everything that Armaan wants..omg did Armaan just say that? he wants Shilpa..ofcourse he does but i thought he would never have said it so easily in his head..seems like he wasn't able to convince himself well enogh about him and Ridhima's eternal jodi..

Funny ya chose ArSh's Salsa dance at JP's birthday party to use as a memory because i instantly thought of that scene when Shilpa had said about dancing for the first time with the man she loved (she meant that towards Sid) but i thought of the ArSh salsa scene when she said that because of her comment about dancing with the man she loved..there is a contrast between the first dances with the men she loved..the dance with Armaan was to make Ridhima with jealous and the dance with Sid was just SidShi =)
Yes I chose that salsa scene for Armaan to remember...see how Shilpa doesn't remember it all coz she wiped away Armaan completely from her life...coming to Armaan he is right now dealing with a very important question-does Riddhima love him? Her confusing behavior says otherwise...he has literally dedicated his life to her. And now see her behave so strangely he cant help but remember the other person who had loved him and supported him genuinely.He is coming to realize what a good thing he has lost in Shilpa and seeing her dance with someone else brought forth that memory...but that tie he had been too stupid to appreciate the new chance that life was giving him.
More than wanting Shilpa, its about how he didnt appreciate the gift he had been granted in the form of Shilpa.

I simply love your long replies Aliya...thank you so much for commenting! Will reply to your other posts tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

lovekwshilpa Groupbie
lovekwshilpa
lovekwshilpa

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
wonderfulHug
wonderful update plzz update soonnn n d name is sooo perfect
tk cr n plzz pm me nxt tme
love shiran
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Chapter 19 - Ridhima is evil. period. she sounds like a witch. ...lol she's not evil...she's just...Riddhima.Ermm

Okay i just love how Shilpa is loved by all the important people in Ridhima's life..haha its funny how Ridhima tries too hard while Shilpa is just herself..no confusion..no whining or choice-switches..just her beautiful self =D

oh i wanted to ask, in the real DMG did Ridhima find out that Shilpa is her sister?...no she didnt. That track was left unfinished as they were more "important things" to focus on.Wacko

its amazing how you link everything together Sidra..you link the memories/flashbacks so well into your ff! excellently as well =)...thank you!Embarrassed

Armaan sounds so evil in the end of this chapter..i feel he will do something bad to Sid since Ridhima is after her ex-hubby. I have a feeling Armaan wil try to steal Shilpa away from Sid because then he would get revenge on Sid and he would get his new desire: Shilpa. (even though i doubt Shilpa will let that happen since she looks at Armaan with disgust so it would be hard for Armaan to make it look like Shilpa has 'feelings' for him to Sid.) but thats only my guess, which i doubt myself would happen
No Armaan will not do any such thing...he knows that's a lost cause but yes he will have some hard realizations which will make him question his actions.

I seriously love the part where you wrote about Sid's reason for being inexpressive..how hiding his feelings give nobody another chance to hurt those feelings..thats such an innocent thought.
the part about him disliking changes because of the failed life changing moments in his life..its so sad but so bittersweet as well..i can't quite describe how i felt about how you made Sid feel in your ff. anyway it was superbly written =)

Thank you Aliya...I am glad you liked this bit. I firmly believe that hiding your feelings does help as no one can come to know how to hurt you...its something that holds true for me in my life as well.
I add a lot of my own personal experiences and feelings when I write Sid and Shilpa...especially Sid.

I so loved the elevator scene where Sid gets possessive..it is so natural - i was instantly comparing his possessiveness to a lion which would give a roar or glare to protect its territory or fight for a mate LOL am i making sense..in simple words i was comparing Sid's protectiveness to a lion's protectiveness LOL the elevator scene is so chemistrylicious...ooh! I like that comparisonDay Dreaming

the last part is AMAZING!! i love the metaphorical comparison!...thnx!

is this ridhima in his dreams the reason which is making Sid want to get rid of the feeling of love for Shilpa? is it because he feels he would betray ridhima? i really hope not. ...that is what he assumes at first but later he discovers the real reason why he wants to get rid of his feelings for Shilpa...that's going to be explained in the upcoming chapters.

the mention of bracelet after reading ridhima's name unfortunately brought me back to Ridhima's bracelet tent incident :S but its okay i'll shrug it offLOL...Shocked I never realized that until you mentioned it...eeeh! Sid's scene with Riddhima had a bangle and I didnt want to repeat that so I used a bracelet but I totally forgot the tent event *shudders* LOL
Overall a magnificent ff ya got going here!... Thanks a lot!Embarrassed

P.S I LOVE that avi of Monica and Chandler in you sig box. It looks like a blooper. LOL

lovekwshilpa-Aliya-

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Update?

-jas-sidsk

Go to top