Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 122

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
just love this ff..............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

The pain of Sid and Shilpa just pulls a person towards them............ I never ever could understand how someone could not like / love such people ..... because everyone was busy loving RiddhimaDead including Sid and ShilpaOuch.........if a person cannot then that person is incapable of any emotion I feel..............

You have depicted their pain so wonderfully that my heart aches while reading ...........I'll take that as  a compliment. thnx!Embarrassed

Monty,Sudha,Harshu,Zeeni : thank you for reading and commenting!Hug

psarada: thank youEmbarrassed I agree.......had AR united in a logical and proper way I am sure no one would have had any problem....but here AR were shown stomping on everyone's feelings just for each other.Confused

Lennie ; thnx! Yes, you know in the show even though Sidshi's bond was not explored much , whatever was shown I always felt Shilpa understood Sid and his nature really well from the beginning.....much better than Riddhima. Sid devoted himself so much to Riddhima but she never really understood him....rather she never made the effort.

sr-medha: thank you for those kind words.Embarrassed

Sidra : Hugthank you.....glad you liked it.

indian_beauty, Reet, docnuss, princess1, Vidya85, jasangel, Ria, Leah : thnx!Hug

Originally posted by desi chic

Part 2 - Shilpa's perspective.

I sense hurt, disappointment, anger, pity, but its hard to tell which reigns in this chaotic cluster. I have always wondered how Shilpa perceived the situation - the show did little to expand on it, so this is keeping me glued...Shilpa's feelings and what she was going through was hardly shown.In fact she was shown too forgiving.Ouch I am looking forward to a confrontation, that is something I wish we could have at least had a glimpse of - how would Riddhima react to the truth?

"How could they destroy such beautiful innocence?" Some questions have no answers.

Keep them coming girl, ClapClap

Cheers,
dc

Hug Thank you!

Originally posted by desi chic

P.S. I know how hard it can be to write something you cannot fathom, so hats off on that letter part *shudders*

Cheers,
dc

Oh God! It was really bad! I sat for a really long time thinking....aakhir likhun kya? And then i thought if I was Armaan(shudders!) what would I write.........that wasnt easy too.Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docnussmonty22DJ..desi chic.SidraLennie

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Sidra HugSorry It has taken me so long to getting down to reading this! But What an amazing part!

I loved the confidence and passion you have still left in Shilpa you didn't let her break you kept her strong and you have kept her in Sanjeevni, she felt Sid's pain her confidant I can't wait to see how you take this FF forward but I have absolutely loved both the parts!

Cont soon

I can't wait to see what happens next!

vidyashree

vidyashree

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Wow i just nv read ur ff and its awesome..i loved te way u hv showd sid and shilpas emotion Cry plz add me to ur pm list...

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Nikki : Hug Thank you so much ....I am glad you like my FF.Shilpa has always been a strong girl........she has been alone most of her life,she knows what hardships so she wouldn't let something like an unrequited love break her.I hope I was able to convey that across properlyEmbarrassed

vidyashree : thnx!Big smile

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Months later.......

He picked up the box in which he had just dumped all his things from his locker.
He glanced around the room..........
Memories......so many wonderful memories in this one room.
He could hear the echo of mischievous laughter, of days gone by....knowing he could never touch them again.
His first friends at Sanjeevani.......Naina,Yuvi, JP and Jiggy.............his first crush, Tamanna........and then Riddhima.....
His eyes looked back at his locker which resembled how he felt..............empty.
He shut it and the sound echoed throughout out the room.............it was time to leave.

----------------------------------

Riddhima looked at the boxes scattered around her room, her fingers crushing the papers in her hand.
It was done.Her marriage was over.
She squeezed her eyes shut as her mind replayed the painful images from earlier that day.

A gloomy room.
Her body trembling as she stood face to face Sid.
The lawyer's somber voice," Mr. Modi, are you completely sure about this?"
A firm yes.
Her fingers, as heavy as stone, signing the divorce papers.
The sight of Sid leaving the room without a glance towards her.

Her eyes shot open and she crumpled to the floor as sobs racked her body.
He had not uttered a word to her in months.....he had not even looked towards her.
She saw him everyday at Sanjeevani, they crossed paths with each other so many times a day but it was as if she didnt exist for him.
He had completely removed himself from her life.
Why did it always happen to her? .............why did fate play such games with her?
Her eyes fell on the papers focusing on the bold, black signatures.
Siddhant Modi.
Riddhima Gupta.
If there was one person, other than her father, who had devoted his life into keeping her happy, it was Siddhant.
But in return she had given him nothing but pain......she had broken his trust in the most horrible way possible.
No one had ever loved her like Sid had....not even Armaan......
And she realized that fact only now when he was going away from her.
She got up quickly heading for the door.....she had to talk to him.
She couldnt lose him.
She ran and opened the front door only to see someone already standing there.
Armaan.
Before she could say anything, he engulfed her in his arms.
She stood still not knowing what to say or what to do.
He let go of her but still held on to her shoulders.
"How are you?........I know it must have been a difficult day for you."
She looked away.
He brushed her cheek with his hands.
"But its over now.....you dont have to suffer anymore."
Her eyes swivelled back to him.
"Suffer?! You think I was suffering all this time?!"
Armaan smiled. "Riddhima, I know you...better than yourself. I know what a heavy burden this marriage was for you."
Riddhima shook her head in irritation.
"Look Basket........its all over now.You are free....we can be toegther now. Our love won."
He took her hands and kissed them.
She wrenched them away.
"What is wrong with you Armaan?!"
He was surprised at her sudden outbrust.
"An innocent man is suffering because of our sin.....we betrayed Sid's trust Armaan!"
He was irritated now." Since when has our love become a sin, Riddhima? What we have is true love.Sid should have had more sense than to expect you to actually be with him....he should have known that you will always love me."
And with that sentence, she was suddenly struck by the difference between Sid and Armaan.
Sid had always given her freedom...space.....he had never imposed himself on her, had never had any expectations from her.
She opened her mouth to speak but stopped.
It was no use going into explanations.
Armaan would never understand the bond she had shared with Sid.
"I need to go Armaan."
"Where?'
"I am going to stop Sid...I cant let him leave."
A shocked look came over his face.
"What is the problem with you Riddhima?! What do you want?"
"What do you mean?!"
"Me or Sid....you keep sending mixed signals to both of us. He held her shoulders.
"Who is it Riddhima....who is that that you love?"
Riddhima was lost..........who did she love? What did she want?
She didnt have any answers....
There was too much on her mind.....
"Armaan.... I dont want to talk about this right now."
He let go of her angrily.
"Oh yes you dont want to talk about it.........you want to run away from it.That's what you have always done......run. Of course you cant help it...old habits die hard."
"That's very rich coming from you Armaan! You were the one who left me in the first place.If you hadn't left me none of this would have happened!"
"I did it for you Riddhima! I didnt want you to be burdened with my illness for the rest of your life.........You will never understand me will you?"
"No Armaan..............you will never understand me."
Armaan sarcastically, "Really...I wonder why."
She didnt bother answering him and ran towards her car worrying she would be too late.
"Riddhima!....no! Please come back! I am sorry!,' Armaan shouted hurrying behind her.
-----------------------------------------------------

They stood silently in Sanjeevani's parking lot.
"Where are you going to go?", Shashank's sober voice asked.
Sid shrugged tiredly.......
Shashank nodded, his heart growing heavier with each passing second.
Sid didnt want anyone to know where he was going and Shashank understood that.
His daughter had ruined Sid's life and there was nothing he could do but watch.....she had ruined the life of a person whose only fault was that he had loved her a little too much.
He had come to love Siddhant as his own son and watching him like this hurt immensely.
Riddhima had robbed everything from him........she had killed his faith and Shashank knew he could never forgive his daughter for that.
He could still remember the first time he had met Siddhant........a complete brat, so much mischief in his eyes, so full of life......
Shashank looked at the man before him........so lost.
His heart filled suddenly with great worry and he caught hold of Sid's hands.....
Sid noticed the sudden worry on Shashank's face.
"Can you do me a favor Siddhant?............Wherever you go, please keep in touch with me.I wont ever tell anyone where you are...I promise...but it will bring me peace knowing you are safe and well wherever you are.....please?"
Siddhant gave a small smile and squeezed his hands lightly.
"Yes Sir....I will."
Shashank smiled back in relief.
"Sid.....remember that agreement between us? I will have no problems if you dont want to go through with it. I understand that you would not want to come back here."
Sid looked away.
That is exactly what he had originally wanted to do.But he was not a coward. He wouldnt run away. He had come to  Mumbai solely for his career and he was not going to let anyone or anything affect it.
"No Sir. I will come back.......you know me.I dont break promises."
Shashank nodded.
Sid continued. "But.....but I understand if you dont want to go through with it............Riddhima......", Sid paused.
It hurt to even say her name........and Shashank could see that.
"She is your daughter and I understand that you would want her to handle this responsibility. I dont want you to be bound by your word."
"Sid......I wasnt doing this just because you are family. You have a bright future. Believe me, I know. And when you become a full-fledged doctor, you will realize the potential you have.I made that offer because of your capability not because of any personal reasons.
"I just need to get away for some time, Sir................this whole last year....",he stopped abruptly.
Shashank knew what he was going to say.This whole year,he had been so devoted to Riddhima that nothing else had mattered in his life.
And now Sid needed to find himself again.
"Take all the time you want,son. And whenever you decide to return, you will find me and this hospital waiting for you."
Saying that Shashank looked at the building being constructed next to Sanjeevani.
With a lot of hopes, Shashank had decided to launch another branch of Sanjeevani.......he had dreamed that his daughter and son-in-law would run it.
But now..............
He hoped Sid would return................at least that way he would be near him.
Sid didnt have enough words to thank him........Shashank had been like a father to him and his respect for Shashank had no boundaries.
Sid was going to say something when suddenly he was interrupted by screams coming from the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------

Edited by sidsk - 23 January 2011 at 8:53am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

juisaarsh444vidyashreepiyushiTRND86arshisimplejacobharry10011Cess-love_u_Sarunmoonlight2630-jas-docnuss-Prithi-hangok...Noorya...greenleaf0070o.Leah.o0ssdtvgojan-Aliya-Ameres.SidrashamilDJ..spamalotmonty22monarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88Rajiniliciouspickachuindian_beautyJennyPenny

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I loved how you have describe Sid, Sid is a broken man, - robbed of everything his love and his faith in everything

Nice to see a Shanks and Sid scene, i liked how Shanks saw Sid as, and also acknowleged what his so called daughter did, such shame a father has to know and live with

As for Armaan and Ridz - no words, homewrecker is what he is

Ridz is the most unlucky woman in this world to lose someone like Sid, and as for Armaan dirty selfish homewrecker

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docnussmonty22DJ..nikita_88

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Words always failed me when I wanted to talk about Sid and armaan ............ both for different reasons............

for Sid which ever word in the dictionary cannot really describe to the fullest what a great man he is ......A man of his word A man of honor

for armaan all the words in the dictionary or general usage which can describe him to the fullest are not used by honorable people......

Riddhima - she has failed herself at every stage of life and in all roles as a daughter friend or wife ...........sad ............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Sidra Another beautiful part!

You really bring out the emotions in your writing, you can really feel Sid's pain his emptiness and Shashank's respect and admiration for Sid.

Even when you described Riddhima realising she can't lose Sid, you can really see the gem Sid is.

I really can't wait to see what happens next.

Cont soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top