Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 69)

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Chapter 17 - oh goodness, Ridhima's pathetic attempts at catching Sid's attention by wearing white. something similar between AR is that they always try to convince themselves that what they are doing or feeling is right when its wrong..tis so silly.

The bond between Sid and Shashank is really heart warming.

ok i have nothing left to say from about Sid's thoughts towards Ridhima in that little moment where he bangs into her to the 'holding-breath' moment between SidShi except that i LOVE your characterizations Sidra! your writing compliments itself so you need not me add anything to how great this ff is =)

Chapter 18 - OMG finally i found that song..thanks to you Sidra!! i heard you and me by lifehouse on a show but i never focused enough to find the song and now i didn't even have to try because ya just gave it =)

Noo i don't want Sid to think that just because he keeps seeing Ridhima again and all the other signs that she isn't married with Armaan and she has lost the glow of her face make Sid think that fate wants them back together..i don't want him to read the signs wrongly. I hope Sid can keep blocking out his past

I'm still at awe of how you describe so well..i love Shilpa, she's so sweet and cute. the little banters that goes on in her head

i love the standstill moments of this chapter. my favorite line was:

He didnt want to see that look of embarrassment in her eyes ever again.

strange choice of fav line from this chapter you may say but i think the concern and the demanding manner with which he says this protecting line is what makes me like it. he didn't just say he won't let her be embarrassed again..he said he won't let her be embarrassed ever again and i think that one word makes his adamant habit to protect Shilpa even stronger and commanding.

i honestly could imagine the chemistry between SidShi..it so beautifully written, SidraClap

everything about it is brilliant:

the smooth waltz
first dance between them
the content, warm gushy feeling
fairytale style
Shashanks fathering comment
the cute smiles at the end of the dance

i really like how ya made the lyrics sync with SidShi..the eyecontact bit matched with the lyric 'can't keep my eyes off you' and all the rest of the lyrics. brilliant choice of song.

Why does Sid get everything that Armaan wants..omg did Armaan just say that? he wants Shilpa..ofcourse he does but i thought he would never have said it so easily in his head..seems like he wasn't able to convince himself well enogh about him and Ridhima's eternal jodi..

Funny ya chose ArSh's Salsa dance at JP's birthday party to use as a memory because i instantly thought of that scene when Shilpa had said about dancing for the first time with the man she loved (she meant that towards Sid) but i thought of the ArSh salsa scene when she said that because of her comment about dancing with the man she loved..there is a contrast between the first dances with the men she loved..the dance with Armaan was to make Ridhima with jealous and the dance with Sid was just SidShi =)

woah so both Armaan and Ridhima just love to be loved too much..apparently one person can't satisfy them. I'm used to Ridhima wanting both Sid and Armaan but in the real DMG Armaan had only wanted Ridhima and simpy used Shilpa so its quite different to find that he is just like Ridhima, wanting both in your ff

If these are Armaan's thoughts about the dance, i cannot wait for Ridhima's thoughts/fury/jealousy and so on hehe

OMG I was going to mention how i thought of Delena's dance from this scene..no wonder..i thought i was the only one who was instantly brought back to the dance between DE from SidShi's dance, ya intentionally did the scene like that. So your inspiration worked really well Sidra because i don't watch TVD, the only way i know about DE's dance is the sigs and avi's i see on I-F and so when i was reading SidShi's dance i was surprisingly also thinking about how DE's dance looked so similar to the image of SidShi dance that was created from your writing..well done! ClapLOL

LOL i see a very interesting discussion of our views on DMG had come out of this update..all with interesting points but i won't delve into that past discussion because that was long ago and it is very tiring having to list out all the wrong things about DMGLOL but the scene that you posted Sidra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5RCD0FvghE, just irked me to make just one comment on it:

in that scene even Armaan realises that Ridhima was jealous of Shilpa..if he realises then ofcourse the viewers would..but some still tried to justify Ridhima saying she's not jealous and whatnot..strange. But what really irks me about that scene is that initially Armaan was saying nice things about Shilpa, geniunely..but unfortunately his world of eternal love made him  toss aside those nice comments about Shilpa and signified her as something insignificant JUST, just when Shilpa overheard the conversation..why couldn't Shilpa overhear Armaan appreciate her, that someone does see through her various layers to her pure heart..but i guess it was better that she found out about how Armaan's multiple-personality disorder works so that she could move herself away from him.

^^that is all hehe

Edited by -Aliya- - 25 April 2011 at 6:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Sidra Sorry for not unresevring my previous comment I thought I had.

Anyways the previous chapter - the lift scene left me speechless, you could feel the emotions, hear the heartbeat, it was three very strong lessons Sid had to face.

This chapter amazing, I loved the Deja Vu idea but I loved the idea of him and Shilpa walking up whilst him and Riddhima had walked down, I loved the difference in thoughts and emotions.

The last section in the coffee shop and them at a event together, I can not wait it is going to be realisation time for Sid according to me.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Cont soon!!

-jas-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Chapter 19 - Ridhima is evil. period. she sounds like a witch.

Okay i just love how Shilpa is loved by all the important people in Ridhima's life..haha its funny how Ridhima tries too hard while Shilpa is just herself..no confusion..no whining or choice-switches..just her beautiful self =D

oh i wanted to ask, in the real DMG did Ridhima find out that Shilpa is her sister?

its amazing how you link everything together Sidra..you link the memories/flashbacks so well into your ff! excellently as well =)

oh wow i nearly forgot that Sid and Shilpa haven't spoken properly since she came back from vacation and that there was so much added tension between them because of the life-saving incident..but i totally forgot about that because they seemed together again because of the dance..like everything was normal again but i just realised they are still to talk to each other properly..okay im reading on

OMG that water-fountain scene is so sensually beautiful. if we can't get a whole show with SidShi/ShiRan based on your ff then could we atleast get this water-fountain scene portrayed by ShiRanLOLcreatives needs to read this scene and cast ShiRan to act it!..seriously its the most beautiful scene so far and i really want to see it portrayed..the thought of more scenes like this in your ff is exciting. And also ther water fight! sigh i want to see these scenes!! LOL

Armaan sounds so evil in the end of this chapter..i feel he will do something bad to Sid since Ridhima is after her ex-hubby. I have a feeling Armaan wil try to steal Shilpa away from Sid because then he would get revenge on Sid and he would get his new desire: Shilpa. (even though i doubt Shilpa will let that happen since she looks at Armaan with disgust so it would be hard for Armaan to make it look like Shilpa has 'feelings' for him to Sid.) but thats only my guess, which i doubt myself would happen

-jas-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
WOW WOW WOW

I loved this part Sidra & the title is so apt =)
' Deja Vu ' that's exactly what I feel after reading this part & my reason is same as Zeenzie's Smile
U reminded me all those beautiful SR scenes *sigh*

Anyways forget it
This part was BEAUTIFUL
I LOVED the dream sequence <3
Especially what Ridz said ' You let HER in ' Embarrassed

The note part , bracelet part was so beautifully written Embarrassed

Last part was just amazing
Can't wait for the Event Tongue
I think its realisation time for Siddy Wink

Continue superrr soon...

-jas-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Chapter 20 -

Sidra or anyone else, can anyone help me find a translated version of the behne de lyrics Sidra used for this chapter or translate for me:

Arrey aankh se boondh gira koi, chingari ka tukda jala koi
Umeed ko aag laga zara, sehra ki pyaas buja zara
Ghann itna baras ke galne lagun main paani ke upar tarne lagun

i'm pretty useless when it comes to hindi, i don't even know what behne de means

hehe Sid calls his love insanity -sigh- cuteness.

I seriously love the part where you wrote about Sid's reason for being inexpressive..how hiding his feelings give nobody another chance to hurt those feelings..thats such an innocent thought.
the part about him disliking changes because of the failed life changing moments in his life..its so sad but so bittersweet as well..i can't quite describe how i felt about how you made Sid feel in your ff. anyway it was superbly written =)

LOL becoming dazed by her perfume is such a serious matter for Sid. he was even considering asking her to change her signature scent hehe

I so loved the elevator scene where Sid gets possessive..it is so natural - i was instantly comparing his possessiveness to a lion which would give a roar or glare to protect its territory or fight for a mate LOL am i making sense..in simple words i was comparing Sid's protectiveness to a lion's protectiveness LOL the elevator scene is so chemistrylicious

the last part is AMAZING!! i love the metaphorical comparison!

Edited by -Aliya- - 25 April 2011 at 8:28am

-jas-

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Okay so I was checking in just before leaving for work and I thought darn.. I won't be able to read the update till evening.. But guess what, the thought of your update haunted me so bad, here I am at work logging in to read your update when I should be doing others things Tongue.. But it was worth it..

I wish IF had a love button because like is just not enough..

Marvelous writing with so much insight, depth and clarity.. Its just awesome!!!

I'm going to go pick up a dictionary and look up for more words and come back later..

For the time being, let me just say I love the way you portray Sid's and Shilpa's feelings - what pulls them to each other and what pulls them apart.

Love you and your writing and pls update soon. Really want to know who takes the first step towards confronting and confessing their feelings. Its not going to be easy at all and it really intrigues me how its going to happen.. I'm sure you will do a fabulous job of it..

Keep it up!! You rock!!

Tc

Cheers

Neet

-jas-

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

Chapter 20 -

Sidra or anyone else, can anyone help me find a translated version of the behne de lyrics Sidra used for this chapter or translate for me:

Arrey aankh se boondh gira koi, chingari ka tukda jala koi
Umeed ko aag laga zara, sehra ki pyaas buja zara
Ghann itna baras ke galne lagun main paani ke upar tarne lagun

i'm pretty useless when it comes to hindi, i don't even know what behne de means

hehe Sid calls his love insanity -sigh- cuteness.

I seriously love the part where you wrote about Sid's reason for being inexpressive..how hiding his feelings give nobody another chance to hurt those feelings..thats such an innocent thought.
the part about him disliking changes because of the failed life changing moments in his life..its so sad but so bittersweet as well..i can't quite describe how i felt about how you made Sid feel in your ff. anyway it was superbly written =)

LOL becoming dazed by her perfume is such a serious matter for Sid. he was even considering asking her to change her signature scent hehe

I so loved the elevator scene where Sid gets possessive..it is so natural - i was instantly comparing his possessiveness to a lion which would give a roar or glare to protect its territory or fight for a mate LOL am i making sense..in simple words i was comparing Sid's protectiveness to a lion's protectiveness LOL the elevator scene is so chemistrylicious

the last part is AMAZING!! i love the metaphorical comparison!

Okay so I am going to try my hand at translating those lyrics for you simply because I love that song to no end.. It might not be a word to word literal translation, I'm just going to let you know what it conveys..

First off, behene de means let me flow..

Coming to the lyrics,

A tear dropped from your eyes and stoked the embers in my heart into a fire,
Let these fires of my hope rage through me and quench the thirst of a lifetime,
let me rain and let me melt so much so that I may float like/on water..

Thats as good as I can come up with.. Sorry if I haven't done justice..

Maybe someone else can give you a better translation Smile

Cheers

Neet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas--Aliya-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Chapter 21 - yayy fianlly i've caught up! ok reading the chapter now..

LOL i loved the part where he so dryly said he was proposing to her with the ointment, i could imagine it.

the ointment scene was fantastic! once again its superb how ya link the memory to the present. how it always goes back to Shilpa. I find it really shaky that Sid suspects Shilpa's feelings for him..i just wonder how he will confront her about it..

the whole deja vu thing was a great idea..and instead of walking down like he did with Ridhima he was walking up with Shilpa as if to say that this time the struggle won't go downhill but go up and be much better..reversed thing with the direction.

i loved the teasing part when he failed to untangle the bracelet from his shirt and so he challenged her to try..aww, they still manage to be adorable even in this intimate scene.

that beach scene, the moment i read it i could tell it was a dream where Ridhima was tormenting Sid, blaming him. I loved how you showed Ridhima to be the blaming Ridhima in Sid's dream because dreams are what you think of that person..oh and i love how ya used the waves as a metaphor.

is this ridhima in his dreams the reason which is making Sid want to get rid of the feeling of love for Shilpa? is it because he feels he would betray ridhima? i really hope not.

the mention of bracelet after reading ridhima's name unfortunately brought me back to Ridhima's bracelet tent incident :S but its okay i'll shrug it offLOL

do you know how much i love that ya used chocolate and coffee to describe Shilpa's eyes hehe i love choco and coffee =D

ooh what will tomorrow's night event be that SidShi always go together..already dreaming of the SidShi momentsDay Dreaming

update soon Sidra!

Overall a magnificent ff ya got going here!

-jas-

Go to top