Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 68)

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
wowww brillant update

thanxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
WOW. WOW. Wow,

When it gets updated, it gets updated in such a way that I am at the loss of words. Each scene was so beautiful, whether it was knowing where she could, having a little note could make him smile so much. The bracelet scene was amazing. I could seriously picture him saying then you do it.

I loved the end scene. my favorite and the last line. thud. Sidra, you go away for a while and then you came back with such a bang that I am let speechless.

It's beautiful. Now I am tempted to make ShiRan stuff again. I needed that push!

Awesome work Sidra. Please continue soon!

-jas-

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for an awesome update. the dream is very well written and amazing how things are re-occuring  b/n sid and two different ladies.cant wait to read more...pls continue soon

-jas-

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
wowww,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awesome,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, brilliant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,amazing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,omg love d every word...
plzzz continue soon...
thnx...Hug
anmol_sunshine Senior Member
anmol_sunshine
anmol_sunshine

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
happy to see dat u r back
love the update
there r lottt of emotions
i want ye ff aise he chalti rahe saari zindagi
thnx for pm 
n plzz update soon...

-jas-

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
awesome part
thanks for the pm
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-PSharada

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Chapter 17 - oh goodness, Ridhima's pathetic attempts at catching Sid's attention by wearing white. something similar between AR is that they always try to convince themselves that what they are doing or feeling is right when its wrong..tis so silly.

The bond between Sid and Shashank is really heart warming.

ok i have nothing left to say from about Sid's thoughts towards Ridhima in that little moment where he bangs into her to the 'holding-breath' moment between SidShi except that i LOVE your characterizations Sidra! your writing compliments itself so you need not me add anything to how great this ff is =)

Chapter 18 - OMG finally i found that song..thanks to you Sidra!! i heard you and me by lifehouse on a show but i never focused enough to find the song and now i didn't even have to try because ya just gave it =)

Noo i don't want Sid to think that just because he keeps seeing Ridhima again and all the other signs that she isn't married with Armaan and she has lost the glow of her face make Sid think that fate wants them back together..i don't want him to read the signs wrongly. I hope Sid can keep blocking out his past

I'm still at awe of how you describe so well..i love Shilpa, she's so sweet and cute. the little banters that goes on in her head

i love the standstill moments of this chapter. my favorite line was:

He didnt want to see that look of embarrassment in her eyes ever again.

strange choice of fav line from this chapter you may say but i think the concern and the demanding manner with which he says this protecting line is what makes me like it. he didn't just say he won't let her be embarrassed again..he said he won't let her be embarrassed ever again and i think that one word makes his adamant habit to protect Shilpa even stronger and commanding.

i honestly could imagine the chemistry between SidShi..it so beautifully written, SidraClap

everything about it is brilliant:

the smooth waltz
first dance between them
the content, warm gushy feeling
fairytale style
Shashanks fathering comment
the cute smiles at the end of the dance

i really like how ya made the lyrics sync with SidShi..the eyecontact bit matched with the lyric 'can't keep my eyes off you' and all the rest of the lyrics. brilliant choice of song.

Why does Sid get everything that Armaan wants..omg did Armaan just say that? he wants Shilpa..ofcourse he does but i thought he would never have said it so easily in his head..seems like he wasn't able to convince himself well enogh about him and Ridhima's eternal jodi..

Funny ya chose ArSh's Salsa dance at JP's birthday party to use as a memory because i instantly thought of that scene when Shilpa had said about dancing for the first time with the man she loved (she meant that towards Sid) but i thought of the ArSh salsa scene when she said that because of her comment about dancing with the man she loved..there is a contrast between the first dances with the men she loved..the dance with Armaan was to make Ridhima with jealous and the dance with Sid was just SidShi =)

woah so both Armaan and Ridhima just love to be loved too much..apparently one person can't satisfy them. I'm used to Ridhima wanting both Sid and Armaan but in the real DMG Armaan had only wanted Ridhima and simpy used Shilpa so its quite different to find that he is just like Ridhima, wanting both in your ff

If these are Armaan's thoughts about the dance, i cannot wait for Ridhima's thoughts/fury/jealousy and so on hehe

OMG I was going to mention how i thought of Delena's dance from this scene..no wonder..i thought i was the only one who was instantly brought back to the dance between DE from SidShi's dance, ya intentionally did the scene like that. So your inspiration worked really well Sidra because i don't watch TVD, the only way i know about DE's dance is the sigs and avi's i see on I-F and so when i was reading SidShi's dance i was surprisingly also thinking about how DE's dance looked so similar to the image of SidShi dance that was created from your writing..well done! ClapLOL

LOL i see a very interesting discussion of our views on DMG had come out of this update..all with interesting points but i won't delve into that past discussion because that was long ago and it is very tiring having to list out all the wrong things about DMGLOL but the scene that you posted Sidra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5RCD0FvghE, just irked me to make just one comment on it:

in that scene even Armaan realises that Ridhima was jealous of Shilpa..if he realises then ofcourse the viewers would..but some still tried to justify Ridhima saying she's not jealous and whatnot..strange. But what really irks me about that scene is that initially Armaan was saying nice things about Shilpa, geniunely..but unfortunately his world of eternal love made him  toss aside those nice comments about Shilpa and signified her as something insignificant JUST, just when Shilpa overheard the conversation..why couldn't Shilpa overhear Armaan appreciate her, that someone does see through her various layers to her pure heart..but i guess it was better that she found out about how Armaan's multiple-personality disorder works so that she could move herself away from him.

^^that is all hehe

Edited by -Aliya- - 25 April 2011 at 6:43am

-jas-

Go to top