Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 63)

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
agree with u monty ...........n jo baat dil se chaho wo zaroor poori hoti hai............bt sidshi ke liye shiran ko he le..............sidshi shiran ke bina nooooooooo  wayyyyyyyyyy....................................
sidshi/shiranDay DreamingDay Dreaming

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
God Sidra that was just mindblowingDay Dreaming
i sooo love ur updates about Sid confused mind
u describe it soo beautifullyEmbarrassed
the lessons u gave us were just amazing but i fell in love with the lift sceneDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i can sooo imagine that scene..and the end was just too good when Sid realised that something was happening to ShilpaDancing
cant wait for ur next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
AHHHHH I can't believe I sat here and read all the chapters I had missed. I had read your FF before but did not get a chance to comment and since it was just building up, i was going slow also but eee the fire is highhhhh now...

I love loveee your FF, you are truly gifted Sidra. This whole FF can be turned into a book or show. You make SidShi come alive and make ShiRan look even more gorgeous together...I LOVEEE you for making this for SidShi/ShiRan, they truly bring out the whole magic and spark...

Your FF truly makes me want the gutter show back JUST SO we can see all this, ahhh SidShi, they will be perfection together. Too bad we all realized that too late. SidShi are better off without Armaan or Riddhima. 

No wonder everyone keeps going crazy for ShiRan and are soo inspired for them, your FF is magical. SidShi sooo needs to happen. I loveeeeeee them.

Now coming to the latest part, I can imagine the wholeeeee elevator scenerio, eee soo soo cute. I could feel all the tingles also and than how you divided Sid's attention to Shilpa as lessons was stunning.

Can't wait for more, your ShiRan siggies already maKe me go goo-goo for them and your FF has just made me fall for them even more....SidShi are perfect together, truly perfect and ShiRan will be gorgeous if they ever happen to come back again which I hope happens one day and SOON!

LOL and I got carried away but thats your FF's fault, I loveeee it! LOLZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidsk

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
You updated! Finally!! LOL Reserved! 

I haven't even read it yet, and although I'm dying to read it - I just wouldn't because my whole concentration is on cricket at the moment! LOL So excited I can't sit straight! Will be back to read and comment it, as soon as the match is done! (:

P.S. I read some comments and apparently, it's another brilliant update! Not that I'm not expecting it to be, but that makes me just wanna read it already! ROFL

P.S.S. Sidra! I. Adore. Your. ShiRan. Sigs. All of them. Every single one of them. Promise to give a long comment on that too - in your gallery. After the match! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

AHHHHH I can't believe I sat here and read all the chapters I had missed. I had read your FF before but did not get a chance to comment and since it was just building up, i was going slow also but eee the fire is highhhhh now...

I love loveee your FF, you are truly gifted Sidra. This whole FF can be turned into a book or show. You make SidShi come alive and make ShiRan look even more gorgeous together...I LOVEEE you for making this for SidShi/ShiRan, they truly bring out the whole magic and spark...

Your FF truly makes me want the gutter show back JUST SO we can see all this, ahhh SidShi, they will be perfection together. Too bad we all realized that too late. SidShi are better off without Armaan or Riddhima. 

No wonder everyone keeps going crazy for ShiRan and are soo inspired for them, your FF is magical. SidShi sooo needs to happen. I loveeeeeee them.

Now coming to the latest part, I can imagine the wholeeeee elevator scenerio, eee soo soo cute. I could feel all the tingles also and than how you divided Sid's attention to Shilpa as lessons was stunning.

Can't wait for more, your ShiRan siggies already maKe me go goo-goo for them and your FF has just made me fall for them even more....SidShi are perfect together, truly perfect and ShiRan will be gorgeous if they ever happen to come back again which I hope happens one day and SOON!

LOL and I got carried away but thats your FF's fault, I loveeee it! LOLZ

welcome dear in shiran dreamlandDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........Big smileHug
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
OMG Sidra i am so looking forward to reading this! thankya for the link, i shall leave comments as i read to catch up =)

ok so i've just read the 1st part and WOW your writing style is so brilliant, i just loved your descriptions! the way ya described Sid's feelings, i could so imagine the expressive acting of karan wahi

A question: did the actual scene go like that in DMG, i know that there were some similar things like Ridhima at Sid feet begging and crying but I actually haven't watched the scene properly for myself, i just wanted to know whether ya altered anything or everything was the same in how ya wrote that scene up like the dialogues spoken.

anyway so far i am loving your style and  cannot wait to read chapter two where SidShi should collide..

ok i've read chapter 2 and damn ya only get better. you have fully justified shilpa malhotra's character, i felt ya summed up the special dignity in her character through these lines:

How could she love this man?.........he had no respect for the fact that Riddhima was a married woman.
In a way,she was glad she came across that letter. At least she knew the reality now.

^^that is why Shilpa.M was a special character, she realised that she was better off without Armaan. She didn't try justifying the two people she loved (Ridhima, her own sister and Armaan, the man she loved) because thats how strong her character is, just because she loved them doesn't mean she would justify their wrong-doings..i love how ya expressed that and how she felt about Sid being betrayed. Excellently written Sidra!

She wished he had not made her feel how beautiful love could be.......

^^i think that is what is so amazing about the character Shilpa malhotra - she treasured and appreciated the feeling of love more because she had been denied of her right to be loved in her past and its so sad that Armaan failed to break the 'pattern' of her lack of the feeling love.

i also loved how ya made her decision to leave not seem cowardly...the cv's made shilpa.m's exit from the show seem as if she is too forgiving but really, i like how ya showed that she didn't leave because she was ashamed but because she couldn't be around those people. she knew that hanging around wouldn't make moving on easy but harder and so instead of holding on too much to a failed love, she made that decision to leave. you made her seem stronger, as ya said she has been alone for most of her life so she wouldn't let a lost love bring her down

Moving onto chapter 3: i believe this chapter really showed your strength at summarising the characters..ya summarised so easily and so brilliantly the difference between Armaan and Sid in Ridhima's eyes..ya showed the flaws in AR's relationship which had brought them to this muddled up dilemma and the best part is that ya developed Shashank and Sid's relationship. I love how ya worked out how Ridhima's mind worked, she felt guilty for hurting Sid but then she blames fate because apparently she gets stuck in the worst scenarios and then ya showed how she switched her thoughts to comparing Armaan and Sid and how she realises her mistake but also realises how late she is - in that you pretty much shown us how Ridhima's muddled up mind works and that is what brought everyone to think she gives mixed signals to both Sid and Armaan but really she just doesn't know what she wants or the reasons behind her feelings..she couldn't understand why she wanted to stop Sid, because of her guilt or did she actually love him? Such a confused and weak character. Amazing part, can't wait to read chapter 4 =D

I prefer your version of the gas leak scene ;) Once again Sidra, it is wonderfully written, thoughts and emotions described so well i could imagine the scene myself. I can't wait to read more..

OMG I absolutely loved chapter 5, it has to be my favourite so far..thankfully you gave a strong exit to Shilpa Malhotra's last thoughts and feelings about Armaan. It was very much needed that she let it all out to Armaan, i think anyone woulda preferred it your way in the real DMG episode where she said goodbye to Armaan. Someone really needed to mock him and pity him to show how pathetic he was. selfishness..so true. I love how the way both Sid and Shilpa thought themselves as doctors before their personal life stuff in chapter 4 and 5...its such a contrast to AR's selfishness, they never were able to see anything beyond each other even when it came to patients. Love isn't like that in real life, and only thinking about each other can do damage especially when your a doctor so i'm glad ya showed that SidShi aren't like that in your ff. I'm really loving this ff so far! =)

Oh - now I love shilpa even more for that ETERNAL AASHIQUE Sting... LOLLOL this is one reason I liked this character, she is blunt and clear with her emotions

^^I have to agree with what Mona said about Chapter 5

Chapter 6 was superb in showing how Sid had hardened and was not going to become a sacrifice goat for Ridhima again. I wish Sid was always like that, at first he was harsh on Ridhima but it did the job because she realised that she doesn't live in a fairy world and it really notched her spoilt brattiness down but afterwards, Sid was too soft and yes as wonderful as it may have been, it wasn't right for Sid to be soft and let Ridhima free especially when Armaan was there so i'm really glad that he is moulding into a stronger character in this chapter and Shilpa will definitely be helpful to him. it was a wonderful start to SidShi, especially the last line written in that chapter. Great chapter!

Edited by -Aliya- - 02 April 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidskpsarada

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Lovely piece of writing. I am mesmerised..Now I am thinking why did I cling to SR for nearly a year!! I wish they had showed SidShi in DMG, atleast two people who deserved happiness above everyone else, might not have been heartbroken..

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 09 April 2011 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karan_sidmodi-jas-sidsk

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
---

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 04 April 2011 at 3:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karan_sidmodi-jas-sidsk

Go to top