Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 59)

anmol_sunshine Senior Member
anmol_sunshine
anmol_sunshine

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
hiiii sidra
plzz take care of ur health..we can wait for update..
about update it was fab job as always
i loved it
sidshi scene was soooooooo simple bt awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
n full with emotions,,,,,,,,
n riddhimaAngry its toooooo late riddhima mayiaLOL
now just live with ur eternal aashiq.......n armaan ye toh hona he thaa us patni chor ke saath..
u r brilliant author..ClapClap
plzz keep it up
take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Wonderful wonderful update Sidra.Take a bow Thumbs UpHug It was a very nice update and I am really enjoying reading everyone's opinions too.

I agree with Cess, Lennie and others on how AR were never meant to be. I started watching AR in the first season and frankly even though DMG came as a fresh breath of air in the era of saas-bahu sagas I didn't feel any progression in the characters or story. All AR did was to fight and makeup which makes me wonder if AR did really fall in love ever? ConfusedConfusedThere is no denying that AR did have a strong physical attraction to each other but that's it. It was never more than that. The way I look at AR is that Armaan and Riddhima had strong infatuation for each other and strangely I never felt it had progressed to something deeper and meaningful than that. Unhappy

Armaan was this one prankster who just lived his own life. Riddhima was  miss goody 2 shoes and yes they were poles apart. So they had this pull and somehow I strongly feel that Riddhima confessed to love for Armaan not because she genuinely felt it but because it was expected from her.Stern Smile That's the problem of Riddhima. She never knew what she wanted in her life but she just lived her life to match someone's expectations. She never could take a stand and decide on her life. But did she even had an iota of trust on Armaan. Nope she didn't. When Shanshank told her that Armaan had left her after accident she turned bitter,illogical and completely arrogant person.WackoWacko I doubt at this point whether she even trusted Armaan. And I feel that Sid got caught in middle. He never should have come in between AR because both didn't deserve to be in Sid's life.

DMG started out good but somehow after AR exited the story completely changed. For a time when SR started I really liked the way Sid's character grew and actually his character graph was much better than Armaan and Riddhima's. I am really grateful for the creatives that even though they gifted the most horrible end to the serial they didn't murder the innocence of Sid or Shilpa. Actually if DMG3 comes it should follow your storyline. AR are together miserable and Sid and Shilpa find love in each other.

In the DMG forum I always was very amused with the constant AR phanka's shouting that "the true love of AR won" but I was like will they ever be happy?Confused No one can be happy if they had trampled an innocent person who did nothing but help them in their worst phase of life. Armaan can never be happy when he got Riddhima by seducing her and playing Shilpa as a card in his sick game and Riddhima can never be happy when she broke Sid's trust in the most horrible manner. They both will never know any peace. Too bad they choose the wrong path.

Hmm seems like I too posted an essay. Thanks for the pm and update soon.

Edited by psarada - 24 March 2011 at 12:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-sidskshamil-Aliya-Lennienikita_88

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
this update was so much fun to read!
DJ & I were having a fun discussion thru pm how to end the FF.. I think sidra can very well use it in hers tooTongue
a jealous armaan shoots at sid but R comes in between ,gets shot and dies AFTER drinking gangajal from shilpa's hands; armaan goes bonkers Wacko( pls credit DJ) and goes around calling every ishtar in the sky 'basket' ROFL & then sidshi lives happily for ever n ever
Day Dreaming

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekwshilpa*angel94*Cess--jas-Rehanism...Noorya...-Aliya-NusiSgmonty22sidskpsaradaLennienikita_88

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
sidra Hug

i really love ur FF thread......Embarrassed it amazing to reading all ur update & also every one's comments.....

i have nothing to say about that Mean A & R.......lennie, nikki, cess , jenny every one had said all .......LOL

i really like this update.
sid is struggling with his feelings........that scene was amazingly described..Clap

sid shi finally back to their old nature.......no matter .....they r always child at their heart ......pure innocent......

i like more Riddhima part...........she is feeling jealous.....woman it's all ur fault........LOL i tell you she is such attention sicker.....i m 100 % sure if JP & jiggy will also give attention to shilpa...then she will feel again insecure.........ROFL 

Armaan part was fantastic. he deserved that.......

i can't believe he realised she is not any more in love with him.......Shocked
oh come on man give her moon this time she will be again yours!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL 

update soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekwshilpa-jas-sidskshamilnikita_88

lovekwshilpa Groupbie
lovekwshilpa
lovekwshilpa

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update, I don't know y u think it's not tht good....................
it was awesomeeeeeeee
cnti soon
love sidshi
Hug

Edited by lovekwshilpa - 25 March 2011 at 12:01pm

sidsk

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Sidra!!Tongue
i really dont know why u dont like the update coz it was sooo beautifulEmbarrassed
i love how Sid is always trying to give an explaination to himself and justify his feelings...you beautifully describe that scene

the SidShi moment was soo cute it felt great to have the old sid and shilpa back after a long time

and i dont know what to say or think about ARErmm
but ya riddhima is kinda reminding me fo Pihu from SanginiLOLLOL

sidsk

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Update soon?

sidsk

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbThumbs Up 
sisdshi scene was soooooooo simple bt soooooooooo magical.....Day Dreaming
soooooooo lovely..
really amazingggggggHug
finally misunderstandings khatam huiiiiiii..
n riddhimaaaa Angry 
conti soon....................

sidsk

Go to top