Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 54)

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hey all!Hug

Hope everyone is fine...I am having a lil trouble with the next chapter plus I am sort of busy since the last two/three days...but dont worry I will update soon. Thank you for all your replies...I have read them all and will reply soon.

Take care.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21Cess-NusiSg.SidrashamilDJ..nikita_88-Harshu-JennyPenny

shirandeewani Groupbie
shirandeewani
shirandeewani

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
brilliantClap
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Cess - well said, i dont mind long replies lol

I agree that Ridz had a choice, and not only that Sid gave so many chances of letting go, but in the end she really destroyed him and his faith and everything really - i dont know how a person like Sid can never trust anyone can esp someone who will claim to love and he will alwasy be in doubt whether she does or not and thats something which will always be a shadow IMO,  now this is what you call destroyed in love not the silly cheesy love that AR had and her going around gormless for so long and crying in the FE when Armaan left her and Armaan crying a river, that man cries more then anything what come out of his eyes lol

See with Ridz, i can only muster up disappointment (because time and time again she just let you down and this time it was big), because with dissappointment its much more vocal and harsh then just getting angry, disaapointed and fed up of her toa  point where you just stop caring, Armaan is the one who makes my blood boil esp men like that - how he can just walk all over ppl and be so selfish and just care for his own happiness which he did, all the things i mentioned all added up to him being a pathetic man, if you tell anyone which sort man he is, they will instantly hate the guy no matter who it is (some ppl only love the character coz of who is played by him forget everything else) and then the other stupid thing he goes and does when we have such a serious thing with a marriage on line when two ppl were fighting for a marriage mainly Sid, he goes a buys a stupid star - what the heck was that about, that was laughable - immature was the word and Ridz was even more stupid and immature coz she couldnt see what she and him lowered themselves to, and that she thought the sun shined out of his you know what, you would think after what Armaan did to her at the honeymoon she would see the real face of Armaan but no......  i personally dont see how Ridz or anyone can see an long-term relationship with a man like Armaan when you had a somewhat perfect guy (an extraordinary guy, a special human) in the sense all the qualities and traits Sid had, he was honest and he was genuine, he was selfless, understood her past and accepted her past and even that person into their lives - he understands and sees others feelings and tries to make others happy, his emotions you can read clearly be its anger, sadness, love..... a man who lived for her and her happiness and waited for her as a man and as a husband, fulfilled all his vows as one and stood by her when all she had was darkness and was her lifeline, someone who he gave life to basically

I completely agree with you regarding the whole destroying Sid. She destroyed everything he owned, his life, his trust, his faith, his love, his heart - his whole being pretty much. And yeah - It's not the cheesy love. It's the true, never-dying love. But that is why I hate her more than I ever will hate Armaan. And that's because she knew it was he who saved her from the dark, and she had the guts to throw his back to the pit after she managed to escape it? That itself makes me disgusted. 

Armaan has always been selfish. He was always known as 'selfless' but reality was, there is no one he thought for more than himself. I mean come on - to actually stand there and cry in front of your love, then 'convince' her to move on... How stupid and utterly selfish is that? He was trying to be the scapegoat and the winner at the same time! But... he never was expected to understand Sid. He wasn't anyone to him, in reality. Riddhima was Sid's wife! The least she could've done was told him the truth. it's all he's ever asked for! 

As for the star thing, ROFL that was one of the most hilarious scenes in DMG history. Not only because of it's sheer stupidity, but also because it was so out of context. It was so random, that I could hardly believe the CVs would ruin him to this extent. But that show was so pathetic. It's like you can expect a dinosaur to show up, and it wouldn't be a surprise. It was that pathetic! Ermm LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas--Raindrops-DJ..sidskshamilpsaradaNusiSgmonty22-Harshu-Lennienikita_88

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-NusiSgmonty22Lennie

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Lennie : Armaan can never be even 0.01% of the man Sid is...........Sid is and always will be the best character ever I have seen on Indian TV.
Thnx for commenting!

indian_beauty: Thank you! It doesn't matter yaar whether you comment early or late.....you commented and that is enoughEmbarrassed

Niki : Thank you so much! You're right Armaan belongs to the first category........he cant tolerate someone else taking his place as was the case with Riddhima......he loved her so only he could have her no one else/...it didnt matter to him what Riddhima wanted......

Jenny : Thanks a lot! Good idea about the sig but I dont have any pics of Shilpa of her salsa dance.......oh that reminds me I still need to send you those pics...sorry for the delay.......
AR are basically unhappy people...whether with each other or not, they simply cant be happy.Period.
Riddhima's thoughts will come in the next chapter........LOVE those lyrics.Embarrassed
Also I am glad this FF inspires you to make sigs.Embarrassed

Shamil : Thnx! farzy is a mahaaaaaaaa confused soul...so obviously uki sangat ka asar toh hohga hi na sitaraman par.

unnatia, psarada, veena : Thnx!Big smile

Edited by sidsk - 20 March 2011 at 10:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-DJ..monty22Lennienikita_88indian_beauty

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ClapStarwow.....wow.....wow......its fabulous......dy r getting close!!!!!!!Blushing
im vry much curious to kno d way dy r going to express dere feeling to each other......even im holding ma breath hw dy wil cum up to each other.....Embarrassed......vry difficult to wait fr next update.....plxxxxx update soon!!!!!!
PS...sidshi dance ws indeed elegant......Day Dreaming
PPS....AR kind ov ppl can never b happi in dere lives....dy wil realize soon wat dy ve  lost in dere lives!!!!Tongue

Edited by docnuss - 20 March 2011 at 10:02am
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
again read ff i can read this ff hundered times
its just wonderfulllllllllllllClapDay Dreaming

Go to top