Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 48)

Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
The last part was just... unbelievably beautiful! 

I soo agree with you that Riddhima is the one who is to blame the most for everything that had happened till the end. She is the kind of person who needs, seeks and begs for attention. Once someone loves her, it is only her from then on. No one can ever take her place because she is that special. Riddhima, for me, has always perceived herself as the most important being in this world. Everyone's world revolves around her pretty little self. I find it all the more disgusting because instead of feeling remorse for the person she stole the world from, she feels anger that he is finally moving on. What kind of person wouldn't feel guilt or at least pity for her oh-so-loving husband? ... She is just pathetic! As for shashank, I have no idea what happened to his character, because I never saw any epi after Sid's departure! It was soo not worth asmaani and 'imtehaan of pyaar winning' Dead LOL 

Anywhooo.... Sorry, got carried away... LOL Loved the update!! It's just brilliant. You write like you know these characters in real life. Because everytime they do anything, I feel it is exactly how they must've acted. I just love how Naina is being cupid, even when she promised not to. It's like, she cant quite control herself! LOL And Yuvi - he's just being Yuvi. I love both of them in your FF... They have such aura it pulls you in. I thought they were good in the show, but in your FF, they are as amazing as SS...

Riddhima thinks she has the right to feel hurt? And she also thinks she has the right to show him she's hurt? That somehow intensifies my hatred for her. As for her not being full-on negative, I believe she already is. To be able to justify her wrong, by believing her own lie, I think that itself is quite -ve. I don't want her to be going on planning to kill someone - that is soo unlike Riddhima, and really - I would hate her less if you did that - coz then I'll just believe she's just psycho! Kinda like how Armaan act at times... LOL

Love the way Sid just stepped back. He has clearly moved on, and he didnt even realize it till the incident. He is done with her, and the pain she inflicted on him. It's his time to see happiness. As for Shilpa? She's a doll. There is no one that could've ever deserved a guy like Siddhant more than her. And Siddhant cannot deserve anyone but a perfect soul - Shilpa. The last part took my breath away. This is the subtleness of these two characters. They never needed words to express themselves in the past - and since they can read each other's heart - what Sid done was proof enough of the love he never knew he could ever have for someone else. Right now, I feel ecstatic for Shilpa! LOL

I am sooo amazed and enthralled with this FF. This is exactly how I envisioned these two, and you write them down more than just perfectly! Thanks for this Sidra, It really and truly is brilliant! =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-psaradaJennyPenny

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidra,

Fantabulous update once again. I agree with your understanding and with Cess's take on Riddhima. Riddhima was never a person who is truthful to anyone be it either Sid or Armaan. All she did was to put out her puppy eyes and cry buckets and buckets of tears, Pray for what. The logic given was that she was feeling guilty. Oh come on. I felt that more than feeling guilty she just didn't want Armaan to move on in life and now she is doing the same with Sid. She just doesn't want Sid to move on. But Sid is not a person who would fall to her charms now. He is so done with her. I would so love a confrontation between Sid and Riddhima where Sid should blast her for her selfishness. You know sometimes I watch the confrontation between Sid and Riddhima just before the first wedding. I want a similar confrontation where now Sid says "I am so done with you Dr.Gupta and Yes I am now loving Shilpa and I want to marry her. Any problem ? ". 

Update soon and pm me when you update.

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Sidra Hug

first of all soooooooooooooo sorry for not commenting on other updates...I've been just caught up on other things anywho read the parts I missed and awwwwwwwwwwwwww I just love SidShiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And what they're feeling for each other is so beautifulEmbarrassed

In the last part was tht woman really trying to impress Sid by wearing White saree like she did when she played tent tent with her lusty sitaaramanAngryAngry
something's really wrong with tht woman she's WackoSilly

And IDK why but I really feel like crying...I srsly had tears in my eyes reading ur the last update cuz I guess like Zee said I'm just feeling too good to know that finally Sid will get all the happiness and love that he deservesEmbarrassed

plzz plzzz plzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon....n again sorry for commenting so late...I knw I deserve a FATAK OuchLOL

Edited by indian_beauty - 14 March 2011 at 3:01pm
unnatia Senior Member
unnatia
unnatia

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hi, I just read your ff and it's great!!! Plz add me to your pm list and update soon :)
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

heyy

again wonderful update.........

love sidshi ..they r true soulmatesDay Dreaming

in reality only yuna r sid's frnds.....

oh now mayyai wants sid's attention..

bt its too late.....

life never give u chance again n again.......

at one day she will realize ki usne kyaa paake kho diya hai.......

someone said truely.......these r true lines only for riddhima

riddhima mayia.....

"Never take a person for granted..........Hold a person to

close ur heart who loves u unconditionally.......

Cause u might wake up one day & realize dat u have lost a

DIAMOND  while u were too busy collecting stones....."

Thnx for this beautiful ffHug

Edited by jasangel - 14 March 2011 at 1:25am
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!!! Yet again a lovely update.............Awesome
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Regds Ridz...................Thats what i have never liked Ridz cos of her character, But tolerated only for Sid.............But for me both AR- No comments.

Yuvi-Naina.................Love them so much, they r the ppl who could be termed as friends forever..............in this moment..........I dislike JP, Jiggy more .

Shanky.................U r making me to respect him again in yr FF.

SidShi: I am feeling so happy and the same time i am loving the way u r expressing the feelings and u r making me to visualise them so well.

Hats OFF Thumbs Up

Keep Going................Pls update soon and real soon.

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
lovely update.......................

Go to top