Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 32)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
amazing update once again! & yes this time am more happy that it was indeed a long one.
naina -yuvi were the other couple who had hooked me to the clown show. I feel happy to see she is back here in ur ff & want to see how yuvi will react to her thoughts abt sidshi. He was the only frnd sid had; others had changed colors Wacko
ewww maiyya is back ! she makes me pukeDead  that woman can never change! & horman is feeling 'something' for shilpa ??ah, that makes me feel better. Shilpa shud use him to make sid jealous (err I mean when he opens a lil for herWink) and throw him like a tissue paper'
I agree with zeenu; some one shud sent this ff to the EMA writer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism-Aliya-nikita_88

psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Perfecto. A beautiful and marvellous update Sidra. I liked a lot of things in this update, like the friendship  between Naina and Shilpa, the affectionate brother sister bonding between Naina and Sid and the good friendship which is slowly evolving into much more meaningful between Shilpa and Sid. You know I really am happy the way you have potrayed these characters. You are damn good better than those lousy creatives of the show.

And yeah last para between Armaan and Riddhima was spot on. Armaan can now no longer fool himself that he and Riddhima were meant to be. Their relationship was never a stable one given their 2 yrs of courtship. All they did was they fought and then made up. Love and understanding has their basis in trust and unfortunately I never felt the trust between Armaan and Riddhima was strong enough and deceiving an innocent man in their quest is something their relationship can never take. They are the like the people in the desert who always are in search of water but end up chasing a mirage.

Edited by psarada - 21 February 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilDJ..

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
WOW WOW WOW Mindblowing update
The way Naina is trying to fing out Shilpa's feeling
Shilpa's feelings of Sid...U have written so well
Armaan n Riddhima's crumbling relationship...i thought they were marriedShocked ...
Bahut jaldi yaad aa gaya Armaan ko Shilpa kiAngry
aisha_ranbir8 Goldie
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
hey the part waz really nice loved sid shi moment ...........how by his mere presence shilpa 's heartbeat go fast..........good to see dat armaan iz realising his mistake of using shilpa n .......... hope shilpa decides soon want she wants ............ anywaz thanks for pm .................loved the part...............pls continue soon ...............take care...........love aish..................
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
RESERVED.
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Finally I am off my cell and down to my pc so I can comment peacefully

Read your update last night the min it was up but sorry for the late comment .......

Coming to the update...........

Shamil I disagree with you ......... I hate .....strong word I try not to use but I HATE armaan being anywhere close to Shilpa even by way of thoughts. Given a choice I would send him to the dungeons of some 14th century to be tortured for a lifetime.

He messed so badly with everyone ......... still makes me furious.

Ok now I am done ........... let out all the frustration .........

Chalo now Sid he is one person who can really blow life into anyone. He has that quality that genuineness The way you have shown him he seems so mature and all knowing yet so innocent oblivious of Shilpa true budding feelings for him.

Shilpa the way she is fighting her feeling. She will not be able for too long .......... I see Sid is one person who if he evokes those feelings in someone that person can never escape.

She somewhere has accepted those feelings for her but is just not wanting to let go ........ but she still likes those feeling deep down.

Yuvi .........another person whom I liked Straightforward a person who will call a spade a spade. He indeed remained a true friend in thick and thin

Naina always was there for Sid as a sis......... and she will continue to but yes it will be interesting to see what role she plays here .......... in the SidShilpa relationship

I am now really looking forward to see Shilpa fiance and how that relationship ........should I say ends......... Ermm

In all great going .............Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
heyyyyy
nyc part
pls cont soon
Veena
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz