Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 31)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
WOW WOW. Let;'s begin with that I love Naina in your FF because I didn't like the way Neha's character shaped up in the show. Naina and Shilpa being friends is damn adorable . I can see Naina being the cupid here soon. I would love to have so more interactions between them as well as with Yuvi too.

Woah, Shilpa thinks going away and being with Viviek will have some effects such as her forgetting Sid? Silly girl. But I def do think that a little distance will def help Sid up a bit. But I def want Sid to realize slowly on his own and not with the help of the cupids.

The end part was the best. Armaan and Riddhima, the characters who were always in forever mode realized that it needs two to tango. Relationships are based on true trust and a relationship is a two street. I love how Armaan and Riddhima who broke Sid and Shilpa completly apart, broken beyond repair are falling for those people. 

Can't wait to see how it goes. Please please do continue!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

kvva Senior Member
kvva
kvva

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sidra. Wonderful story and excellent update.  Thanks for it.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hey this bit got to me

She knew that he had closed the gates of his heart so firmly that they would probably never open again.
Naina looked back at Shilpa.
Would she have to endure yet another heart break??

Shilpa cant suffer another heartbreak, otherwise she will break and be like how Sid is now, so firmly closed and no one to hold her up, what she is to Sid, there will be no one like that to her if she suffers another heartbreak, esp when this happens to be such intense and real love

Loving Naina, and her giddyness and noticing Shilpa and the look, i am glad she asked Shilpa, sooner then later and totally hit the spot when she said Sid deserves someone who loves him entirely, who doesnt expect much from him and love that will be enough for both and same for Shilpa - unconditional love.
Shame she is still at the old Sanjeevani, and i like how she views AR with disgust and what they did to Sid.

I do not like how Patni-chor looks at Shilpa, shame that he never understood anything and anyone at that time, and he was and his love was to fail, as for Ridz - i dont think she even feels much for Armaan, he is a routine to her - fight and make-up, what else did they do before, same old routine

Poor Shilpa, her going through many feelings, intense feelings are coming up, one minute she wants to see thats it nothing and then cant bear to think how she will be able to stay away from Sid for many days

Another thing is i think Shanshak's dream to see Sid run the new building came true, coz he did want SR to run it together but with Sid there, its like Shashank knows its in good hands

I am guessing the beauty pageant is for both building and soon we will see all of them together at one place

EDIT - Does Patni chor and everyone know that Shilpa is engaged and he is still looking at someone else's fiancee like that Dead - the man is shameless

Edited by Lennie - 23 February 2011 at 12:15pm

-Aliya-

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Damn Sidra! WOW I was so engrossed.

It has been so wonderfully written.

Like Jenny said I love how Naina has been used in this FF and I can't wait for her to prod Sid in the right direction.

This seems really weird but I felt bad for Armaan and Riddhima, they don't deserve a happy ending - because it came through crushing innocent people but I am glad that the guilt is catching up to them Armaan heart beated to late for Shilpa. It was always going to hit their relationship - but to see how much its weird because in my head they are selfish and I guess I just saw them moving on ignoring that one year of their life.

Naina is the link - I feel like she will guide the story in some way because she will see the beginning of Sid and Shilpa and the end of AR. There is such a strong comparison between the four of them each has there own personality well at least 3 of them do LOL I don't think Riddhima can have one she is just so confusing she portrays every personality trait its annoying!

Shilpa's self-confidence you have shown it as low, I love how Sid builds it up, but I have to hate Armaan for making her feel so worthless.

I loved how you mentioned only Sid can know a certain part of Shilpa and vis versa because its true, I don't think anyone else can reach that connection between them. Embarrassed

I can't wait to see what happens next - I have a strange feeling - Sid is going notice only Shilpa at the fashion show and not see anyone else Blushing

Cont soon!!

Editted: Lennie I know what you mean, I don't think Shilpa can endure another heart break but with Sid I feel it is something different because she doesn't expect anything from him, she has no expectations from him in a life partner sense, because she might love him but she has told herself she can't feel like this she is forcing herself away from him because it is the only thing that is holding her from spilling her emotions and ruining her relationship well friendship with Sid. Embarrassed I feel she can give him her whole heart and not expect anything from him in return because she doesn't expect anything from him!

Edited by nikita_88 - 21 February 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-Lennie

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!!

Sidra just WOW!!!!

A very very outstanding update. I love Naina in your FF. Her and Shilpa as friends, amazing!!! Glad to know that Naina noticed the effect Sid has on Shilpa and the look....she will help Shilpa understand this 'unwanted' feeling in her. Naina's gonna be the cupidEmbarrassed

and lusty....love how SidShi are living a settled life while lusty are just breaking up and crumbling down into pieces...they really deserve it

That lusty hormaan hate the way he looks at ShilpaAngry

The fashion show coming up....like Nikki said maybe Sid will only notice Shilpa and only her and maybe then a little something will happen to him too Blushing

anyways continue soon......

Love
Zarqa!
nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
This really should be published...I am sooo excited to see what happens next (no pressure)!

Your writing is amazing-please tell me you write professionally! Because this is a natural attribute you have, simply wonderful to read the words, I can envisage everything, you know you get to the root of the character, such an amazing understanding of the different roles they all play. I can actually seem them infront of me...I don't have a favourite part the WHOLE thing was simply perfect!

Honestly, just perfect.

Well done xxx
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Woahh what an update
Loved it to d core <3

Starting wid Naina , I am so happy dat u included dis character in ur FF & dat too so beautifully Embarrassed
I love dis Naina in ur FF
Shilpa & Naina being friends is amazing !!
She noticed d Siddy effect on Shilpa Wink
I feel she'll gonna play cupid b/w SidShi Embarrassed

She saw all 4 characters ( SidShi & A---------- R ) closely & she was right dat there is some part of Shilpa which only Sid understandsEmbarrassed
Also dat Sid deserves someone who loves him unconditionally Embarrassed

Shilpa thinks going away & being wid Vivek will help her in forgetting Sid ? But I feel dis distance will bring dem more close to each other.
May b Sid will also realize abt his feelings towards ShilpuuuuEmbarrassed

Phoreverrrrrr Lusty couple still unsettled in their life hahahaha how can u live peacefully after breaking d hearts of 2 pure souls
Dey deserves every bit of it Evil Smile

But I don't like how dat Hormaan looks Shilpa . Such a shameless guy Angry
As 4 Ridz dis break up & den make up den again break is just a daily routine 4 her , nothing new in disLOL

I hav a hunch dat in d Beauty Pageant all 4 of dem will b together at one place but Sid will notice only Shilpuuuu & not see anyone else Embarrassed

Continue superrrrrrr soon....

-Aliya-

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil-Aliya--x-Reshu-x-nikita_88

Go to top