Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 26)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Shilpa feelings for Sid and the change that is coming along is written so beautifully.

It's quite right to think the way she is thinking 'Who will take care of him?' And somewhere even if there was someone she would still feel so i feel cause one gets so attached that the possessiveness will come through.

The whole Sid Shilpa scene was so engrossing and engaging that even I did not even think of Riddhima .........when the Riddhima part came (normally I would be more interested in reading about this character) but in this chapter it was like why is she here I don't want to read about her.......

But yes her reaction nice........ but natural again.......... She is one character who can never be happy with what she has............

I really really liked this chapter a lot for Shilpa and Sid .......... looking forward to how this shapes up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sush234-jas-sidskshamil

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Sidra

Dis was brilliant !!!

Really love d way d story is progressing

Loved what Sid said to Shilpa
He understood how it felt to b USED

The part where Sid said how Shilpa gave a stability to his life was just beautiful
I am in luv wid SidShi

Hmm so Maiya ji is still wid dat Hormaan but spying on SidShi & feeling jealous
GOOD she deserves every bit of it & it makes me feel happy :D

Can't wait to know what happens next...

Continue superrrrrrr soon....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidskshamil

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidsk

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Sidra firstly - you write so beautifully - the flow of your writing is natural, you have made SidShi so real, so natural and it just works

I love how you have made little simple things made aware from Shilpa's pov on Sid and his life, all those little things she notices - and how her feelings are changing, and i have to say i loved what Sid said about Shilpa, such simple words that touch your heart, and this is what Shilpa needs and wants - loving words, and she got them - they took her breath away for awhile

As for Ridz, i find her fascinating in the sense that she always seeks Sid and also noticed he looks so handsomeWink and funny in a way smirking way - and a pathetic way in what she has lost, that it serves her right that she feels like this, and ego has always been Ridz problem, no wonder she feels fury and maybe tiny bit jealous, coz once upon time Sid's life started and ended with her, every smile and love was for her, i can see why she feels his lost - i think you mentioned before about Peace, Sid is gone, she will never feel that sort of Peace within it, what she got with Sid - the balance she got

I cant wait to see more of Ridz and what she sees and how she feels
I am surprised she isnt married again after 6 yrs LOL

Edited by Lennie - 13 February 2011 at 10:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidskshamilssdtvgojan-Aliya-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Chapter 10 is awesome! There was so much to think about, so many emotions, characters, I could envisage everything before my eyes..the interiors of Sid's house even, and the back lawn, I'm in love with it too! especially if it matches ur description!! haha..
Shilpa's confusion and her confidence in Sid to let her know the truth, how she knows him better than anyone but she's genuinely surprised when he tells her how she is feeling...its adorable....how he is a true friend, won't back down until he knows whats on her mind, sometimes a little nudge is literally all you need to let someone know your there and Shilpa knows her mind wont be put at ease until she shares her worries with Sid...

Riddhima's jealousy haha, I almost wanted to point and laugh at her "can't touch this" styleee :)
Love love loveeeed it!
Bravo!! Clap xxxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidskshamil

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
SidraHug

Brilliant Clap
totally loved the way story is progressingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Wow, wow,. This part is my favorite. I love how it was all about Shilpa and Sid and the feelings Shilpa has for sid are slowly developing. It's really touchy what he told her. Oh gosh, I was like grining like a fool.

Riddhima j of Sid and Shilpa? Hmmm.. I think Riddhima the character itself is lonely despite having the love of her life with her.

I would love to have more Armaan-Riddhima played the roles of J to get the heat going.

Continue please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk-Aliya-

aisha_ranbir8 Goldie
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
hey the part waz beautiful............ the way sid understands shilpa n her feelings n pain ........... waz amazing loved their moment ......... shilpa feelings changng towards sid dats good.................. riddhima the jealousy queen ...........god even though now having a boyfrnd she iz stil spying ........... how shameless of her anywaz pls continue soon ... thanks for pm.............take care.........love aish.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

Go to top