Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 25)

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Shamil : Thnx Hug....I know the update was very short...sorry for that.

Jenny, DJ, Zeenia : Thank you so much for your lovely feedback!Embarrassed

Aisha : Thnx!

Nikki: Exactly you summarized it well.....thnx for commenting!

Harshu, Sudha ,jacobharry : Thnx!Hug True....Riddhima and Armaan messed up Sid and Shilpa really bad and sadly they didnt even realize it. According to them, Ishe Leta hai imtehaan only for them.Confused

Nish : Your words have brought a big smile to my face.....your are too sweet. thank you so much for all the kind words and encouragement. I feel very humbled.

Monty, Vidyashree, veena, Anu, : Thnx!!Hug

Lennie : Thank you! I like you always write out the exact gist of my chapters!Big smile

lovekwshilpa, indian_beauty,docnuss, sr-medha, jasangel, shirandeewani : Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21ssdtvgojanNusiSgDJ..Lennienikita_88

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hello all! Back with another chapter.........
Some of you asked me not to make Vivek into another Sid....well dont worry since that is never going to happen. There can only be one Sid.Embarrassed

Chapter 10

It was one of those Sundays where they both had found themselves free.
They always made it a point to spend such days together at each others homes.
Today, Sid had asked Shilpa to come over to his place.
She was in the process of making Sid's favorite salad when she realized something.
She paused and looked threw a glance around the kitchen.
Almost everything there had been bought because of her insistence.
She could easily remember persuading him into buying this or that item which she thought he needed in his kitchen.....and he had, only because she asked him to.
If it had been up to him, he would have hardly bought anything and instead would have gotten into the habit of ordering food from outside.....he was that indifferent when it came to himself.
Something struck her.
Who would do all this for him after she was married?
Her mind started thinking of all the little things she did for him....of all the little things that only she knew about him.
Her marriage was a couple of months away but she was realizing this only now.
Who would take care of him after she was gone?.......of all the little things that were important to him?
Would he find someone else........a friend like her.....who would look after him?
Somehow that last thought didn't settle well with her and she frowned.
She shouldn't feel like that.................right?
She should feel happy if he found someone who would care about him like she did.........but, somehow, the thought of anyone else in her place, only brought her a strange unease.
Absent-minded, she went back to completing the salad.

------------------------------------------------
He observed her from the doorway as she meticulously worked at the kitchen table.
She wasnt aware of his presence yet.
She was working with such concentration that he pitied those poor vegetables that were being crushed under her knife..
He moved inside and stood directly behind her........still she didnt sense him.
It was obvious she was preoccupied with something.
"Shilpa."
She nearly jumped and dropped the knife she had been holding.
She turned towards him with wide eyes.
He gave her a small smirk.
"Siddhant Modi! I have a knife in my hand.....who knows what I could have done?!"
His smirk turned into a small smile.........he liked the way she took his full name when she was angry.
She gave him a glare and started to set the table.
He helped her silently, trying to gauge her mood.
Something was troubling her.
As they sat down to eat, he noticed that she was trying to avoid looking at him.
That puzzled him.
After a few minutes of eating quietly, he saw that she had hardly eaten anything and was just pushing her food around.
He was the quiet one, not her.........she usually made up for the silence that always seemed to surround him.
But not today.......
"I dont think the food is that bad, Shilpa."
She broke out of her thoughts and smiled at him.
"No....I am just not hungry, that's all ", she answered pushing away her plate.
He didnt say anything and went back to eating his food.
He was about to ask her something again when his phone rang.
She sighed in relief......she didnt want to answer his questions.
While he took his call, she headed out to the backyard.
Maybe some fresh air would clear her head.
Sitting on the porch steps, she looked out at the wide green stretch before her.
This was her favorite area of Sid's house.
It was a cool night and she could tell by the slightly chilly breeze that winters were just around the corner.
A few minutes later, she felt him sit beside her.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing Sid....."
"What's wrong?"
"Really its nothing....."
"Really what's wrong?"
"Sid!" She turned to him exasperated.
He looked ahead, a deadpan expression on his face.
"There's nothing wrong....I am just a little tired."
"It's fine Shilpa......you can sit here and make excuses as long as you like but know that I am not going to let you go home till you tell me what's bothering you."
She rolled her eyes. He could be very persuasive when he wanted.
"Is it Vivek? Is everything okay between the both of you?"
It is Vivek, its you but mostly its my crazy head, she thought.
She was silent for a long time....while she didnt want to worry him, she also knew she couldnt keep all this within any longer.
He was the only one who could understand.
"Sid.........do you think Vivek and I can be happy with each other?
He frowned.
"I mean........can we.....", She sighed." I dont know Sid...I dont know if he is the right person for me."
"Shilpa......no one is going to be right for you until you stop allowing your past to affect your present."
She looked at him shocked wondering how he knew what exactly was troubling her.
But then again this was Sid.......no one knew her better than him....maybe even more than herself.
"Vivek is a very good guy.......believe me. But you cant make your relationship work if you dont trust him."
She looked down and asked in a small voice,"How can I Sid? How do I know that tomorrow he wont repeat the same words as Armaan?"
Sid gritted his teeth. If murder was legal, he would have hunted down Armaan right that moment and killed him on the spot for the damage he had done to Shilpa.
She had the most pure soul that Sid had ever known.........and to see her so dejected made him want to subject Armaan to a lifetime of torture.
Even though she never told him anything, he understood the turmoil the within her.
He knew exactly how it felt to be used and thrown away.....wasnt that the biggest truth of his life?
He took her relatively smaller hand and enclosed it within his bigger ones.
"Six years ago....when I had lost my way, an angel found me, lead me by her hand and taught me to live again.She supported me, took care of me and tolerated all my nonsense........still does.Without her, I wouldnt be where I am today.......I thank God everyday for sending her into my life."
She felt stunned hearing his words.
"Who wouldnt want you Shilpa? You are more than anyone could ever ask for. Just because Armaan.....", he paused. He had uttered that name after a very,very long time."Just because Armaan was too blind to see what was in front of him doesnt mean everyone else is too. He lost the best gift that God could have ever given him.....you."
She couldnt move, she couldnt look away from his eyes............no one had ever spoken such words to her before.
And hearing them from someone, who never expressed himself, felt very surreal.
"And I am sure Vivek knows that very well."
At the sound of Vivek's name, she broke out of that strange trance that had taken over her and looked away.
He smiled and patted her cheek.
Just then the phone rang.
"I'm sorry but I have to take that.........Yuvi and Naina are fighting again and as usual I have to sort it out."
He went inside but she sat still in her place, her eyes wide, feeling a little out of breath.
Something had just happened there.
In a span of few seconds, she felt as if her whole world had suddenly shifted......more importantly, something within her had awakened.
And she was very sure it had nothing to do with Vivek.
---------------------------------------

Next day.........

Riddhima stepped out of the hospital.
She went down the steps and walked to the parking lot trying to make herself appear nonchalant.
She was trying to make herself look as if she was waiting for someone.
Standing next to an empty ambulance, she looked towards Sanjeevani Health Care - the new branch.
They would arrive any moment now.
She knew that because she had gotten into a habit of observing them since quite some time now.
She couldnt observe them in their work place but she did know very well when they would arrive and when they would leave.
She felt extremely frustrated with herself....she didnt know why she was standing here looking like a thief trying to spy on them.
She spotted his black car entering the hospital grounds.
The car stopped and she got out.
RIddhima noted how she always waited for him while he parked his car.
Riddhima's eyes latched onto him as he got out of the car.
Moments like these and she found herself unable to look away.
She observed him keenly.
He had changed a lot.......gone was the soft, boyish look that used to charm his face.His visage was etched in hard lines now and a certain ruggedness had developed about him.
She noted that it made him seem even more handsome.
Her chest constricted as she felt a deep sense of loss.
She watched him as he walked towards her. She told him something and a smile bloomed on his face.
For a few seconds, the hardness disappeared from his face and a rare twinkle appeared in his eyes......Riddhima recalled, with a heavy heart, how he used to smile like that only for her.
She was taken back to a time when his eyes would light up like that only for her.
She was brought back to the present when they started walking towards the entrance.
She watched them, their backs facing her, as they moved together, their steps almost in sync with each other.
Too many people were entering and exiting the hospital at the same time and for a moment she looked lost.
And then Riddhima noted how he placed his hand against the small of her back and guided her inside.
And then they disappeared.
It was only then that Riddhima realized that she was gripping the side view mirror of the ambulance with such force that her knuckles had gone red.
She realized only now that she had been girting her teeth the whole time.
She looked away from that direction and tried to calm her rapid breathing.
She closed her eyes and told herself that she didnt care.
Six years had passed since their separation.
She had a life of her own, a boyfriend who loved her very much.
So, then, why.......why did the sight of Sid and Shilpa, together in a frame, bring her so much fury?

Edited by sidsk - 13 February 2011 at 5:06am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

drkhoobsooratjuisaarsh444vidyashreeTRND86qwerty012kvvaarshisimplejacobharry10011wendy25Cess-QueenbeePallaviaisha_ranbir8Rehanism-jas--Prithi--Raindrops-daisydee425hangokgreenleaf007...Noorya...Ameresssdtvgojan-Aliya-.SidrashamilDJ..monty22NusiSg-x-Reshu-x-Lennienikita_88pickachuRajiniliciousJennyPennyindian_beauty

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-shamil-Aliya-sidsk

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Lovely update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

Hello all! Back with another chapter.........
Some of you asked me not to make Vivek into another Sid....well dont worry since that is never going to happen. There can only be one Sid.Embarrassed

Chapter 10

It was one of those Sundays where they both had found themselves free.
They always made it a point to spend such days together at each others homes.
Today, Sid had asked Shilpa to come over to his place.
She was in the process of making Sid's favorite salad when she realized something.
She paused and looked threw a glance around the kitchen.
Almost everything there had been bought because of her insistence.
She could easily remember persuading him into buying this or that item which she thought he needed in his kitchen.....and he had, only because she asked him to.
If it had been up to him, he would have hardly bought anything and instead would have gotten into the habit of ordering food from outside.....he was that indifferent when it came to himself.
Something struck her.
Who would do all this for him after she was married?
Her mind started thinking of all the little things she did for him....of all the little things that only she knew about him.
Her marriage was a couple of months away but she was realizing this only now.
Who would take care of him after she was gone?.......of all the little things that were important to him?
Would he find someone else........a friend like her.....who would look after him?
Somehow that last thought didn't settle well with her and she frowned.
She shouldn't feel like that.................right?
She should feel happy if he found someone who would care about him like she did.........but, somehow, the thought of anyone else in her place, only brought her a strange unease.
Absent-minded, she went back to completing the salad.

------------------------------------------------
He observed her from the doorway as she meticulously worked at the kitchen table.
She wasnt aware of his presence yet.
She was working with such concentration that he pitied those poor vegetables that were being crushed under her knife..
He moved inside and stood directly behind her........still she didnt sense him.
It was obvious she was preoccupied with something.
"Shilpa."
She nearly jumped and dropped the knife she had been holding.
She turned towards him with wide eyes.
He gave her a small smirk.
"Siddhant Modi! I have a knife in my hand.....who knows what I could have done?!"
His smirk turned into a small smile.........he liked the way she took his full name when she was angry.
She gave him a glare and started to set the table.
He helped her silently, trying to gauge her mood.
Something was troubling her.
As they sat down to eat, he noticed that she was trying to avoid looking at him.
That puzzled him.
After a few minutes of eating quietly, he saw that she had hardly eaten anything and was just pushing her food around.
He was the quiet one, not her.........she usually made up for the silence that always seemed to surround him.
But not today.......
"I dont think the food is that bad, Shilpa."
She broke out of her thoughts and smiled at him.
"No....I am just not hungry, that's all ", she answered pushing away her plate.
He didnt say anything and went back to eating his food.
He was about to ask her something again when his phone rang.
She sighed in relief......she didnt want to answer his questions.
While he took his call, she headed out to the backyard.
Maybe some fresh air would clear her head.
Sitting on the porch steps, she looked out at the wide green stretch before her.
This was her favorite area of Sid's house.
It was a cool night and she could tell by the slightly chilly breeze that winters were just around the corner.
A few minutes later, she felt him sit beside her.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing Sid....."
"What's wrong?"
"Really its nothing....."
"Really what's wrong?"
"Sid!" She turned to him exasperated.
He looked ahead, a deadpan expression on his face.
"There's nothing wrong....I am just a little tired."
"It's fine Shilpa......you can sit here and make excuses as long as you like but know that I am not going to let you go home till you tell me what's bothering you."
She rolled her eyes. He could be very persuasive when he wanted.
"Is it Vivek? Is everything okay between the both of you?"
It is Vivek, its you but mostly its my crazy head, she thought.
She was silent for a long time....while she didnt want to worry him, she also knew she couldnt keep all this within any longer.
He was the only one who could understand.
"Sid.........do you think Vivek and I can be happy with each other?
He frowned.
"I mean........can we.....", She sighed." I dont know Sid...I dont know if he is the right person for me."
"Shilpa......no one is going to be right for you until you stop allowing your past to affect your present."
She looked at him shocked wondering how he knew what exactly was troubling her.
But then again this was Sid.......no one knew her better than him....maybe even more than herself.
"Vivek is a very good guy.......believe me. But you cant make your relationship work if you dont trust him."
She looked down and asked in a small voice,"How can I Sid? How do I know that tomorrow he wont repeat the same words as Armaan?"
Sid gritted his teeth. If murder was legal, he would have hunted down Armaan right that moment and killed him on the spot for the damage he had done to Shilpa.
She had the most pure soul that Sid had ever known.........and to see her so dejected made him want to subject Armaan to a lifetime of torture.
Even though she never told him anything, he understood the turmoil the within her.
He knew exactly how it felt to be used and thrown away.....wasnt that the biggest truth of his life?
He took her relatively smaller hand and enclosed it within his bigger ones.
"Six years ago....when I had lost my way, an angel found me, lead me by her hand and taught me to live again.She supported me, took care of me and tolerated all my nonsense........still does.Without her, I wouldnt be where I am today.......I thank God everyday for sending her into my life."
She felt stunned hearing his words.
"Who wouldnt want you Shilpa?
You are more than anyone could ever ask for. Just because Armaan.....", he paused. He had uttered that name after a very,very long time."Just because Armaan was too blind to see what was in front of him doesnt mean everyone else is too. He lost the best gift that God could have ever given him.....you."
She couldnt move, she couldnt look away from his eyes............no one had ever spoken such words to her before.
And hearing them from someone, who never expressed himself, felt very surreal.
"And I am sure Vivek knows that very well."
At the sound of Vivek's name, she broke out of that strange trance that had taken over her and looked away.
He smiled and patted her cheek.
Just then the phone rang.
"I'm sorry but I have to take that.........Yuvi and Naina are fighting again and as usual I have to sort it out."
He went inside but she sat still in her place, her eyes wide, feeling a little out of breath.
Something had just happened there.
In a span of few seconds, she felt as if her whole world had suddenly shifted......more importantly, something within her had awakened.
And she was very sure it had nothing to do with Vivek.
---------------------------------------

Next day.........

Riddhima stepped out of the hospital.
She went down the steps and walked to the parking lot trying to make herself appear nonchalant.
She was trying to make herself look as if she was waiting for someone.
Standing next to an empty ambulance, she looked towards Sanjeevani Health Care - the new branch.
They would arrive any moment now.
She knew that because she had gotten into a habit of observing them since quite some time now.
She couldnt observe them in their work place but she did know very well when they would arrive and when they would leave.
She felt extremely frustrated with herself....she didnt know why she was standing here looking like a thief trying to spy on them.
She spotted his black car entering the hospital grounds.
The car stopped and she got out.
RIddhima noted how she always waited for him while he parked his car.
Riddhima's eyes latched onto him as he got out of the car.
Moments like these and she found herself unable to look away.
She observed him keenly.
He had changed a lot.......gone was the soft, boyish look that used to charm his face.His visage was etched in hard lines now and a certain ruggedness had developed about him.
She noted that it made him seem even more handsome.
Her chest constricted as she felt a deep sense of loss.
She watched him as he walked towards her. She told him something and a smile bloomed on his face.
For a few seconds, the hardness disappeared from his face and a rare twinkle appeared in his eyes......Riddhima recalled, with a heavy heart, how he used to smile like that only for her.
She was taken back to a time when his eyes would light up like that only for her.
She was brought back to the present when they started walking towards the entrance.
She watched them, their backs facing her, as they moved together, their steps almost in sync with each other.
Too many people were entering and exiting the hospital at the same time and for a moment she looked lost.
And then Riddhima noted how he placed his hand against the small of her back and guided her inside.
And then they disappeared.
It was only then that Riddhima realized that she was gripping the side view mirror of the ambulance with such force that her knuckles had gone red.
She realized only now that she had been girting her teeth the whole time.
She looked away from that direction and tried to calm her rapid breathing.
She closed her eyes and told herself that she didnt care.
Six years had passed since their separation.
She had a life of her own, a boyfriend who loved her very much.
So, then, why.......why did the sight of Sid and Shilpa, together in a frame, bring her so much fury?

OMG OMG what a wonderful update.............Clap
its fab..............
thnx for pm .......
n riddhima ye toh uske saath hona he thaa........
she lost her angel bc of her confusing brain n that aashiq........
love SIDSHI sooooooooooo much................

sidsk

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy
superb part yaar
at last Shilpa is realising tht she is falling for Sid Blushing
n Riddhima she deserves every bit of it Angry
Veena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidsk

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
What an update! Really like the way the story is progressing and Shilpa slowly becoming aware of her feelings. :)  And do i smell something burning? lol. Some people can never be happy no matter what. Riddhima is suffering good. She deserves it. :|   

sidsk

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Sidra An amazing update!

I love how Shilpa gave his life stabilty, she picked him up, forced him to live. I am loving SidShi's relationship the way they have become each others support and so close.

Riddhima's jealously LOL But wow she has a boyfriend not married yet, interesting.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cont soon!

sidsk

Go to top