Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 109)

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Jenny : Please, please forgive me for not wishing you earlier. Its never too late so here : HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HugHope it was fab and you had loads of fun.May you have many many more!

Yes that is a merged sig...thnx! Currently working on another one and will post them together in the ShiRan CC.

I am glad you liked the update...Armaan's part was my fav to write too. The character was butchered really pathetically on screen but I always felt that he could be given redemption too. Remember that scene when Armaan bumps into Shilpa for the first time...there's a bit where he is hiding behind a car and watching Sid and Riddhima togetehr and smiling peacefully at them,. It is that exact scene that makes me want to give redemption to this guy.

DJ : Telepathy eh? LOL

Edited by sidsk - 10 August 2011 at 1:16pm

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Goodness it was such great part
the Sidhshi one was amazing as usual...but i have to say that in this chapter Armaan's scene was just wonderful...how u described his pain and his state right now...i really felt bad for the guyGeek

PS: I LOVE YOUR SIGGYDay Dreaming will u mind if I churaoing it?Embarrassed

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Reserved!! Beautiful!!!

*Edited*

Hey Sidra!!! 

First off, hope you and your daughter are feeling better now and sorry your maid is giving you trouble. Thank you so much for making the effort to write when you had so much going on.

Coming to the update, as always, it was fab! 

You portrayed Sid's turmoil so beautifully. How he was desperate to talk to her just once before he left and disappointed when he couldn't and not to forget his frustration when Shilpa ignored him. Sid is just so cute when he is jealous!!! Gosh!!!

Poor Shilpa, why do I have a feeling she is in for some major showdown with Sid??? 

Khair I'm desperately looking forward to seeing what happens between them at the conference.. I can already imagine the fireworks Day Dreaming

Man, you are really making me feel bad for this Armaan.. I mean.. I dunno.. He just seems so lost.. And he is guilty for all he has done and realizes his mistakes too.. God! He's suddenly so normal.. but he is right, its too late for him to rectify any of his mistakes or undo what he's done to Sid and Shilpa.. Or maybe he's going to work to bring them together.. Or maybe he is going to find a way to drill sense into the nutcase that is Riddhima!!! I don't know..

Please continue soon when you have the time and are up to it.. And take care of yourself.. Lots of love to your little one for a speedy recovery... 

Tc

Neet

Edited by neet06 - 11 August 2011 at 9:14am
fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!!

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Sidra!
How you been? Its been so long since I have been on IF been reading your FF but haven't been able to comment...

BTW Love your SidShi siggie... the merging looks awesome! It seems like such an intense scene between them...

So here are all my thoughts so far

Chp 24
OMG I loved this part the Shilpa Armaan scenes were so feel written Shilpa is a true angel I mean to help someone who has hurt you is hard even after so much time has passed I mean I still struggle to be nice to people who hurt me and that was years ago, I mean I still struggle to talk about those people... But the line Welcome to Sid's world brilliant it was such an interesting way to show Karma, but what I liked more I don't think redemption is the right word for it but he apologized and I kind of hope with recognition also it was like a step back but this time mistakes weren't repeated... Yuvi defending Shilpa... He was Fab and shouting at Sid...

Chp 25
Vivek and Shilpa wow... it was such a touching scene... Sid's thoughts are ever consuming and you have written his inner turmoil so well, I loved reading ever word of it... I loved how Yuvi kind of carried everyone forward told them what he thought he is the glue at the moment holding it all together despite is looks like everything is falling apart...

Chp 26
Riddhima wow, seriously what is with her and all these public humiliations on herself, poor Sid, he is always the gentleman and he couldn't embarrass her in front of anyone, but serious her nerve I just wanted to go upto her and slap her, OMG Shilpa's pain I want to hug her, the scene had so much happening in it between them to so many untold things so many questions! I loved the way that he let her go because it was what she wanted even though it was so difficult he wanted to talk to her but her simple plea and he let her go... 

Chp 27
I was trying to breathe at the end of it, the passion, OMG the scene between SidShi there are no words to describe it... The anger Sid had and the whole change in events, the acknowledgement but no acceptance, Shilpa not moving away it was a big thing... just wow!

Chp 28
YAY! So glad Sid didn't count it as a mistake, I can't wait to see him admit his feelings openly he is keeping them repressed for now as he doesn't believe anyone can love him and that is so hard to get away from as for Shilpa I want to hug her she put her heart out there knowing it was going to get crushed that takes a lot of courage and I am glad it is out there because it gives hope to a person like Sid who believes he has nothing/ no one left

Chp 29
I loved ill Sid, he is like a little kid you just want to hug him, it was a sweet chapter with Shilpa looking after him and the talk they had after it was awkward but it was needed, loved how Sid wants to wake up with her by his side everyday! London here they come LOL

Chp 30
Well London shall be interesting I love how Shilpa is not letting Sid affect her, and it was really good to see Armaan's guilt I mean at least he finally realised he made mistakes. I have to say Sid's anger did make me laugh it is such an obvious scene yet so effective because it is so relate able in real life when you have made a mistake you use anger to blame the other person till they shut you up LOL

Sidra hope your arm gets better...

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cont soon!
nitikajaiswal Goldie
nitikajaiswal
nitikajaiswal

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
awesume partClap
please continue soonEmbarrassed
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-