Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 106)

shirandeewani Groupbie
shirandeewani
shirandeewani

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

what a cutee updateeHeart,,love it love it love itlove it

sid fell sick & shilpa ws taking care of him that ws cuteee ,heart touchingg

ok they r going to lonndon woww waitng for london trip..hope we will get sm cute moments there too..u have a magic sidra

pleaseee write sm more ffs on sidshi,,really u have a magic

sidshi Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

anmol_sunshine Senior Member
anmol_sunshine
anmol_sunshine

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
plss update

sidsk

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
SidraHug

I go away for a few weeks and i come back to two amazing updates. The first full of passion and intensity and the second one lighthearted and amusing! You are just so talented sidra...i think you must be fed up with me saying the same thing to you over and over.LOLLOL

Anyway sweetie Im going to be away for a month from IF so wont be able to read or comment on your updates but promise to do so when I get back.

Take care sweetie.Embarrassed

sidsk

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
chapter 26 -

i love how ya putting the focus on SR again to get the relationships moving - not only does it get SidShi to realise that Sid is capable of change, he's already been doing it all this time but it shows how different SidShi are to AR. When AR had seen each other with either Sid or Shilpa they used dislike them so much but with SidShi its different. Sid could have embarrassed Ridhima by walking away from the dance. he didn't. he didn't get the feeling of satisfaction when he found out AR aren't together anymore.
 Shilpa understood Armaan's pain. infact she even helped him from going down the drain of depression without making him feel that she has any sort of feelings for him, she was just being a good person. And instead of giving glares to SR, she's tryna look away from them because she doesn't want to feel jealousy..SidShi are that goodhearted.

even before Armaan had said it, i knew he was finally going through what Sid went through: people talking about why the person you love and are with is romancing with their ex-lover while you watch helplessly..indeed Armaan is welcomed into Sid's world. but what he is going through still isn't close to what Sid went through. what SR had was a marriage, that is a whole other level of commitment compared to 'eternal love' make up break up promises from time to time.

I cannot believe how much your making me like the character Shashank. as a fatherly figure i had forever hoped that he would sort out the mess in dmg, put some sense into his girl's loose screwed head..he was us fans last hope but the cv's totally ruined the father character up man.
Gosh Sidra your sorting everything out through your ff..it gives such bliss to us heheh.
So since Shashank has noticed it i'm guessing everyones already noticed how perfect SidShi are for each other without them having to romance secretly around the hospital, yes thats sarcasm towards AR's secret meetings during SR marriage hehe.. SidShi have a pure sincere love that doesn't even need to be expressed because how they are when with each other radiates from them. it's obvious. A love like that is special.

its always such a sweet moment when someone finds you beautiful even when your teary..that was a beautiful moment of SidShi.

lively-piia

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
chapter 27 -

Ridhima just loves being miss attention seeker no? heh

Shilpa Malhotra.
She gritted her teeth and wiped her tears.
Riddhima hated her with an intensity that was surprising to her own self...Shilpa had always wanted what Riddhima had...she had always wanted to steal away the people Riddhima loved.
It had happened with Armaan...it was happening again now with Sid.

^^and that is the difference between this woman and Shilpa. Shilpa doesn't hate. she doesn't like her heart to be filled with ugly feelings like hate, jealousy, vengeance..

no Ridhima your the one who goes after whats not yours, you and that eternal ashiq of yours. sigh she has such a wrong vision of herself doesn't she?

the way Armaan thinks about his shame and guilt is as if he wants to get rid of it, as if its not good that he finally realised what his then good friend Sid had gone through because of him.

eww he used the tent scene to try and cheer him up. ohh Sidra ya just had to use that card didn't ya? ;p

finally the insane man awoke to the truth but theres still awakening left for ridhima but alteast she's awakened to the fact that Sid isn't the same no more, he doesn't care about her as much as he used to no more

sky continued to rain her wrath upon him.
^^i like that. the 'wrath' upon him. really metaphoric. =)

the moment Sid found out about the broken engagement was kinda scary..

hehe

OMG that SidShi intense, heated moment was so amazing! ok forget about what i said about not wanting Shilpa to be jealous because if thats what made Sid realise she loved him then i'm okay with a little jealousy hehe ;p i loved the whole confrontation and omg i could just feel chemistry reading your words and that too on a couple who have not portrayed a couple in reality. omg i'm in my own dreamworld now, just let me dream man just let a girl dream. hehe. uff it was brilliant. You rock Sidra! i can't wait to read the next chapter..

NusiSg

kvva Senior Member
kvva
kvva

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update again. Waiting eagerly for your next update.

sidsk

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
i just started to read this Awesome FF.
please add me to your Pm list.

sidsk

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-