Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 101)

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
awesomee update love sidshi

ur a brillant writer

continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidsk

Maheen210 Senior Member
Maheen210
Maheen210

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Amazing Part!!!Wink the beach wala scene was sooo sweet and beautiful... I literally read tht paragraph twice... I sooo wish we could watch ShiRan do all this...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sidsk

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Wow such a painfully beautiful confession Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Loved it to the core <333

Shilpuu's dialogues were BANG ON :D loved how she said not to judge her feelings & whatever happened dat night was not a mistake for her <333 Ahhhaaa Day Dreaming

Last part was BEAUTIFUL wen Sid also confessed dat everything he did dat night was real , his feelings , emotions everything was real Embarrassed
SidShi & ur writing is MAGICAL <333

Can't wait to see how dey'll behave wid each otherafter this confession ( sort of lol )

Continue soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-sidsk

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

wohooo yu finally updated!!!

@sidra...lol  sorry i thaught  yur d same 1 of vms tooLOL nd deftnly de r too adorable hence i asked yu Embarrassed...nd abut  d ff i m luving it as d story is growing more nd more Embarrassed

i so luvd dis update yaar...d whole scenario ...was like i m watching a show in real..
yu create great ambience arund apart 4m  d dialogues Embarrassed
well shilpa directly confronted sid...now dats d shilpa malhotra v kno aint we?
nd d convo btwn sid nd shilpa was like so real...nothing less or more just to d point !!
hope sid gets over his fears fast nd plzz dont tortoure us more by showing dem in pain:(((
de deserve happiness nd plzz give dem some !!!
nd no doubts yur ff rockss dear...keep writng dis beautifully ...
thanx 4 d pm nd puleeej upadte soon:))

Edited by neha-rockss - 17 July 2011 at 12:44pm

sidsk

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
yipppieee u updated!!!!Day Dreaming
sidra such an amazing confession dat ws!!!!Blushing
m relli vry curious to kno hw dy wil react to each othr frm now on!!!!!Tongue
d beach scene ws jst WOW!!!n in d end he finally told her "dat ws nt a mistake"?Shocked,,,,,sid being total nikamma throught d update,,,bt in d end he said those words!!!oh im so happy now!!!!otherwise sid wud hav jhoota chappal frm me!!!!LOLLOL

-jas-sidsk

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
omg beautiful,emotional,painful,intns confessionHeartDay Dreaming
still in dream land

sidsk

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Once again... *standing ovation*
I didn't know how you would turn the direction of the FF after the last update and it has to be said, you did a fab job!
I love Yuvi-Sid, Yuvi and Naina seem to be the guiding light to SidShi, they both look out for their buds and really are the bestest friends ever!
I loved how deep their conversation was-

"Well...that's because we never know anything for certain. We assume that we will fail at something but there is always an inherent hope within us that we just might succeed. We assume we will only find pain but at the same time we hope to find what we are truly looking for..."

So true!! Loved reading this...

I love how Yuvi-Naina consult each other too-you really portray them so well in writing...they were a great miss and I can't emphasise how happy I am that you incorporated them in your FF!
I loved the SidShi "scene", I could imagine it all unfolding before my eyes-it really is what I expect of Shilpa, how Sid doesn't call her despite being so worried for her that he gets Y-N on the job and Shilpa would have answered immediately had Sid called, she longed the call she was never going to get due to the circs but refrained from answering anyone else's call either.For some reason, as I was reading I had sensed that Shilpa would be affected by Sid not calling...
The beach- beautifully described...the ambience, the car journey...

Their conversation was both awkward yet comfortable at the same time-there is that vibe around them after everything that happened. Sid had been trying to avoid her but he cares to discourage her of her feelings more than his own apprehension to come before her...it's as if he's worried that her feelings for him will ruin her given his history with Tamana and Riddhima and I can understand why...a man who has fallen twice before will be alot more careful now and I see that in Sid but he has always been a good human being, a great "friend" always putting others before him. He's selfless and there is more reason for him to "love and leave" Shilpa and I could completely relate that to Sid Modi :)

He pursed his lips. "So are you just going to stay the rest of your life alone, suppressing everything inside you?"
She let out a sad laugh. "That's the way I have lived most of my life Sid...its nothing I am not used to."
His heart shattered at her words. He was struck again by the sheer amount of emotional strength this girl had within her.
Shilpa's eyes wandered to the glittering sky above them. "You know Sid...every since I was a little girl, nothing has ever been permanent in my life. I lost my family very early, I didnt have many friends...nothing was ever certain. Whenever I was upset or lonely, I always used to sit under the sky and look at the stars and talk to them. Unlike the others, there was this one star that never moved...it was somehow always there...it never left me like the others."
Her gaze returned back to him.
"You are that star for me Sid...even in your worse times you never left me, even back then when you hardly knew me, you always supported me inspite of Riddhima's dislike for me... you held my hand through all these years, always giving me unconditional care and support even when I didnt ask for it...what I am trying to say is that I simply cant move on from all this. What I feel for you is very much real, deep and strong."
He stood silently, absorbing her words, feeling as if the whole world was spinning around him. No one...no had ever said anything like that to him. There was so much intensity in her words, her voice, her eyes that it overwhelmed him in a way he couldnt explain...not even to himself.
He felt as if he was seeing himself in her...because that is the exact way he had felt for Riddhima.
He didnt realize that he had just thought about Riddhima in the past tense.
"Shilpa...how are you going to live the rest of your life like this? Every time you see me or talk to me is going to be difficult for.."
"No Sid...its not going to be like that."
"Yes it is going to be...and I will not be the cause of your agony. If you cant stop...
feeling  all this for me then..."
"Can you ever stop loving Riddhima?", she interrupted.
He was stunned into silence as that was the last thing he had expected her to say.
"Can you?"

I tried to choose my favourite part from the chapter-and the above happened...this is my favourite extract. Sid appreciating Shilpa's strength and her comparison of him to a shining star which always watches over her, someone who is always there for her. They are each other's strength and I love that about them...too cute!
His referral to Riddhima in the past tense (Awesome :P) he does need to move on, he deserves alot better!
When she interrupts asking him if he can stop loving Riddhima...

And the shortest yet most beautiful confession I have ever read at the end...she needed to hear that and that tear which left her eye was vouched for. It's like what you said before-

"Why do we take chances Yuvi? When we know they will only bring us pain? "
"Well...that's because we never know anything for certain. We assume that we will fail at something but there is always an inherent hope within us that we just might succeed. We assume we will only find pain but at the same time we hope to find what we are truly looking for..."

Shilpa knew he was going to leave her-she hoped in her heart things would change, yet she took a chance and stood by what she felt...and when he confessed, the angst and anticipation of him leaving became alot more difficult ...eventhough she knew it was going to happen all along...

It was all just too freakin' good!! :D

Amazing update!
Please do continue soon!! (And I have seen your request-will update as soon as I can mon cherie :) )
Lots of love! xo

Edited by nm21 - 18 July 2011 at 2:20am

-jas-sidsk

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Oh God Sidra!!

You just leave me absolutely speechless every single time unfailingly. Each time I read your update I think it can't get more brilliant and absorbing than this but each and every time you come up with something more brilliant, more beautiful and more heart touching than before. This FF is a masterpiece!

I could so feel Sid's turmoil and guilt and denial. The fact that Sid's denial stemmed from his belief that no one could be happy with him came as a surprise for me but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Sid is just such a gem of a person.

As for Shilpa.. She just knows Sid so well.. She knows Sid is going to distance himself from her.. I felt her pain and I must say it hurts real bad!

I loved their confrontation scene on the beach.. And the explanation Shilpa gave.. was.. breathtaking.. Thats the kind of love Sid deserves and only Shilpa can give.

And when Sid left Shilpa with those soul stirring, heart touching words at her doorstep, my heart cried with Shilpa.

If only Sid would pay heed to Yuvi's advice in the right sense and take a chance with his heart and love again and hope things will be alright because this time it is right...

Gosh, I just don't know what to say except for please continue super soon... You are fantastic!!!

-jas-sidsk

Go to top