Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 - Page 52

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

I loved this part Sidra & the title is so apt =)
' Deja Vu ' that's exactly what I feel after reading this part & my reason is same as Zeenzie's 😊
U reminded me all those beautiful SR scenes *sigh*

Anyways forget it
This part was BEAUTIFUL
I LOVED the dream sequence <3
Especially what Ridz said ' You let HER in ' 😳

The note part , bracelet part was so beautifully written 😳

Last part was just amazing
Can't wait for the Event πŸ˜›
I think its realisation time for Siddy πŸ˜‰

Continue superrr soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 20 -

Sidra or anyone else, can anyone help me find a translated version of the behne de lyrics Sidra used for this chapter or translate for me:

Arrey aankh se boondh gira koi, chingari ka tukda jala koi
Umeed ko aag laga zara, sehra ki pyaas buja zara
Ghann itna baras ke galne lagun main paani ke upar tarne lagun

i'm pretty useless when it comes to hindi, i don't even know what behne de means

hehe Sid calls his love insanity -sigh- cuteness.

I seriously love the part where you wrote about Sid's reason for being inexpressive..how hiding his feelings give nobody another chance to hurt those feelings..thats such an innocent thought.
the part about him disliking changes because of the failed life changing moments in his life..its so sad but so bittersweet as well..i can't quite describe how i felt about how you made Sid feel in your ff. anyway it was superbly written =)

πŸ˜† becoming dazed by her perfume is such a serious matter for Sid. he was even considering asking her to change her signature scent hehe

I so loved the elevator scene where Sid gets possessive..it is so natural - i was instantly comparing his possessiveness to a lion which would give a roar or glare to protect its territory or fight for a mate LOL am i making sense..in simple words i was comparing Sid's protectiveness to a lion's protectiveness πŸ˜† the elevator scene is so chemistrylicious

the last part is AMAZING!! i love the metaphorical comparison!

Edited by -Aliya- - 12 years ago
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Okay so I was checking in just before leaving for work and I thought darn.. I won't be able to read the update till evening.. But guess what, the thought of your update haunted me so bad, here I am at work logging in to read your update when I should be doing others things πŸ˜›.. But it was worth it..

I wish IF had a love button because like is just not enough..

Marvelous writing with so much insight, depth and clarity.. Its just awesome!!!

I'm going to go pick up a dictionary and look up for more words and come back later..

For the time being, let me just say I love the way you portray Sid's and Shilpa's feelings - what pulls them to each other and what pulls them apart.

Love you and your writing and pls update soon. Really want to know who takes the first step towards confronting and confessing their feelings. Its not going to be easy at all and it really intrigues me how its going to happen.. I'm sure you will do a fabulous job of it..

Keep it up!! You rock!!

Tc

Cheers

Neet

RestlessWriter thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aliya-

Chapter 20 -

Sidra or anyone else, can anyone help me find a translated version of the behne de lyrics Sidra used for this chapter or translate for me:

Arrey aankh se boondh gira koi, chingari ka tukda jala koi
Umeed ko aag laga zara, sehra ki pyaas buja zara
Ghann itna baras ke galne lagun main paani ke upar tarne lagun

i'm pretty useless when it comes to hindi, i don't even know what behne de means

hehe Sid calls his love insanity -sigh- cuteness.

I seriously love the part where you wrote about Sid's reason for being inexpressive..how hiding his feelings give nobody another chance to hurt those feelings..thats such an innocent thought.
the part about him disliking changes because of the failed life changing moments in his life..its so sad but so bittersweet as well..i can't quite describe how i felt about how you made Sid feel in your ff. anyway it was superbly written =)

πŸ˜† becoming dazed by her perfume is such a serious matter for Sid. he was even considering asking her to change her signature scent hehe

I so loved the elevator scene where Sid gets possessive..it is so natural - i was instantly comparing his possessiveness to a lion which would give a roar or glare to protect its territory or fight for a mate LOL am i making sense..in simple words i was comparing Sid's protectiveness to a lion's protectiveness πŸ˜† the elevator scene is so chemistrylicious

the last part is AMAZING!! i love the metaphorical comparison!

Okay so I am going to try my hand at translating those lyrics for you simply because I love that song to no end.. It might not be a word to word literal translation, I'm just going to let you know what it conveys..

First off, behene de means let me flow..

Coming to the lyrics,

A tear dropped from your eyes and stoked the embers in my heart into a fire,
Let these fires of my hope rage through me and quench the thirst of a lifetime,
let me rain and let me melt so much so that I may float like/on water..

Thats as good as I can come up with.. Sorry if I haven't done justice..

Maybe someone else can give you a better translation 😊

Cheers

Neet
-Aliya- thumbnail
Chapter 21 - yayy fianlly i've caught up! ok reading the chapter now..

LOL i loved the part where he so dryly said he was proposing to her with the ointment, i could imagine it.

the ointment scene was fantastic! once again its superb how ya link the memory to the present. how it always goes back to Shilpa. I find it really shaky that Sid suspects Shilpa's feelings for him..i just wonder how he will confront her about it..

the whole deja vu thing was a great idea..and instead of walking down like he did with Ridhima he was walking up with Shilpa as if to say that this time the struggle won't go downhill but go up and be much better..reversed thing with the direction.

i loved the teasing part when he failed to untangle the bracelet from his shirt and so he challenged her to try..aww, they still manage to be adorable even in this intimate scene.

that beach scene, the moment i read it i could tell it was a dream where Ridhima was tormenting Sid, blaming him. I loved how you showed Ridhima to be the blaming Ridhima in Sid's dream because dreams are what you think of that person..oh and i love how ya used the waves as a metaphor.

is this ridhima in his dreams the reason which is making Sid want to get rid of the feeling of love for Shilpa? is it because he feels he would betray ridhima? i really hope not.

the mention of bracelet after reading ridhima's name unfortunately brought me back to Ridhima's bracelet tent incident :S but its okay i'll shrug it offπŸ˜†

do you know how much i love that ya used chocolate and coffee to describe Shilpa's eyes hehe i love choco and coffee =D

ooh what will tomorrow's night event be that SidShi always go together..already dreaming of the SidShi moments😍

update soon Sidra!

Overall a magnificent ff ya got going here!

-Aliya- thumbnail
Neet, thankyou very much for the translation..very precise i must say. thankya! =)
RestlessWriter thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aliya-

Neet, thankyou very much for the translation..very precise i must say. thankya! =)

Don't know if it was precise or even good enough but I hope you got the meaning.. 😊

Glad I could be of help..
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was Freakin Awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everything was just brilliantly written. Esp the dream part was touching. Could imagine it all happening! ShiRan! <3
AMAZING you are!

Take care and update when you get time. Though we all would be eagerly waiting. 😳 
lovekwshilpa thumbnail
wonderful update
love d title
n lift scene is sooo amazing
dream scene too
plzz update super soon
lovekwshilpa thumbnail
this ff is a perfect story for sidshi...