Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 - Page 43

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely update Sidra...The best thing about your writing style is that you write in a story format, which is more pleasing (to me at least) than the hybrid Drama/Play format in which most other writers write in IF...But there is one restriction of this form of writing : even if you are writing in third person, you have to stick to one or at the most two characters' perspective...You can not go on to describe the thoughts and feelings of each and every character...Anyway, keep up the good job...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved for comments as well as I made  anew VM which I will dedicated to you and Beautiful sin which inspired me so I hope you like.

Its rendering in vegas at the moment.:)

Gonna read it now:)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Riddhima. Riddhima. Get over yourself. You won't get him. Is it possible for her to end up in mental hospital Sidra, with Armaan also moving on in life?

The update was short, but utterly sweet, esp when Sid and Shilpa behaved like normal people. The water splashing was so cute. Are there any pics of them like that in the show? Sid, I mean. I can dig up Shilpa's easily. Thank god she played both roles, cause every scene has a different picture to paint.

My favorite line was : I should have saved her, but I could not. I want to save who I wanted to save. How amazing is that Sidra!

Loved loved the update. plz continue soon and longer this time!
JennyPenny thumbnail
ShiRan VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU0L527rTRM[/YOUTUBE]
nikita_88 thumbnail
Sidra It was an awesome part I loved Sid battling with his feelings coming to every possible reason but what I loved the most about the chapter was the simplicity the little happiness between SidShi it was so small yet so effective, made you smile...

Riddhima - just going to keep sinking isn't she, its about high time she realises that everything she lost was her own doing no one elses.

Armaan - Ok I felt bad for him, but at least he finally had the guts to admit the truth.

Cont soon!
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...............................at last sid and shilpa return to normalcy, good thing .........
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sidsk

Roz!!!! Oh My! Is that you???
πŸ€—πŸ€— Where are you girl? I miss you my fellow AM fanatic πŸ˜”.....so glad to see you here. How are you??
Thank you so much of reading this FF and commenting........more than  you reading this FF I am just glad I got a chance to interact with you again.
So what dreams did you have? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Perfection....nah. You are just being too sweet! But thank you!!
I liked Armaan too before Riddhima ruined him πŸ˜† He was a much interesting person before he fell in love with her...actually another time that I liked his character was when he honestly tried to help SR get together.......but ah well....sometimes I think he had a split personality disorder.

πŸ€— I am here and ..there. πŸ˜† I am doing alright. How are you Sid! I missed you too and yes, finally we meet again. πŸ˜ƒ  Oh dreams...I saw cute ShiRan moments and a cat fight..Shilpa slapped Jennif..I mean Riddhima. πŸ˜† It's all hazy now. Ah yes, Armaan was definitely more interesting before he fell in love. Of course, I loved KaSh and all but I wasn't in love with the character of Riddhima. She always expected more of Armaan even when he gave his all...eh, well that's done with. (I guess character assassination was done to Armaan so that he fit his 'soulmate'.) 
But seriously, this fic is awesome. πŸ˜ 

Ok, just read latest chapter. Riddhima, you twat. GTFO. (Although I reap pleasure from your so called pain) I loved the fountain scene and yes! some tension is gone, while the friendship grows strong. So cute. Awesome Sid. πŸ‘
First of all Sidra I hope you get better soon!😳

Secondly wonderful update. I dont know why you think it didnt come out good. I liked it because despite all the tension between Sid and Shilpa they released it for a little while and acted like their old selves. And to have Sid happy and smiling just warms the heart!!

Im glad Sitaraman saw Ridhimma because now maybe he might know how Sid felt but I doubt it cos Patni chor has always been selfish and so long as he's happy no one else counts.

So Ridhimma is jealous of Shilpa! She really needs to stop thinking that she is the centre of everyones universe!!

You know what....at the end of the day the selfish couple deserve each other!!

And this coming from a die hard SR fan!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

ShiRan VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU0L527rTRM[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely VM Jenny!
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOMENESS!! my favorite part in this update is towards the end! When Armaan saw the look on Riddhima's face seeing Sidshi having fun! That was top notch!!

i felt a strange satisfaction... an urge to point my finger at Armaan and laugh hard and probably shout "what goes around comes around" Always always wanted to see this look on Armaan's face!!

btw are you gonna turn Riddhima into a negative character!? lol i would love to see an SR confrontation regarding Shilpa! and Sid protecting Shilpa from the crazy female!

oh btw I'll always be a sucker for SR but in ur FF i hate A___R n love SIDSHI!

Really a marvelous piece of writing!! i am ur fan! =)) hey in intro u said it's ur second attempt in writing an FF.. i wd love to read ur first?? can u pls pass me the link??

keep rocking hun!
cheers :))