Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW!

I am speechless!

The cliffhanger is just a killer - OMG I want you to update ASAP. 😆

You write the emotions so brilliantly, like everything even Armaan I could feel him looking at Shilpa and his sorry. Riddhima's Sorry. Shilpa's pain and broken thoughts, the tension between SidShi. Sid's decision and thinking... I can't wait to see what the decision made will be! You are capturing the story so well!

I have say Nish and Lennie have said everything else!

Cont soon!
Cess- thumbnail
Hey Sidra... 

I'm sorry I never did comment in this FF earlier, but I always read it as soon as you update - all the time. I know a lot of people have told you this; but you have immense talent in being able to narrate a story and moving your readers at the same time. Seriously, the connection I feel with some characters are deeper to the ones I felt while watching the show....

As for Sid- he had always been like this in the show, as he is in your FF... yes, things did change, but his character is completely in context. I couldn't imagine a better Dr. Modi than this! You're just more than simply brilliant!!

Plus, I loved the update. I always do... =) It's stunning, and the cliff hanger is sooo not done! 😆 I love Siddhant and Shilpa. I love their true love for one another, something they haven't quite realized yet altogether. Riddhima will always be Sid's past - abeit a beautiful yet painful one. Armaan for Shilpa was just a set back. But truly, the way you've written it; I actually feel thankful to A--R for making these two meet. They're just the kind of couple that makes me believe they're made for each other, and no one else. 

When you wrote Sid started running, I had this sudden click in my mind. I am sure he is going to save Shilpa. Not because he doesn't care for Riddhima, but the feeling of having to lose someone who means his life - I don't think Sid would ever allow that. He didn't for Riddhima, he will never for Shilpa. That's obviously just a feeling 😆 but knowing how your characters act, Sid probably would try to save both, but truly, Shilpa may be his first priority... 

Okay, that was a really long comment! But After this chapter, I just thought it was unfair to not comment again. I always plan to, and then forget. 

You write marvellously, and your story telling is even more outstanding. Keep it up, and eagerly waiting to read more! =)

Cess
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
What the? Why is there a cliffhanger? Well, you better update soon. This is my gultiy pleasure of the day!

I feel finding pics and merging them to match up to your scenes in your FF!

Anyhow. beautiful update. I mean the way each character was played was amazing and simply too good.

I like the first scene, thank god he slammed the door to her heart and left. and she still expects him to be the sid she knew.

Glad Shilpa's deciding that she's gonna be friends with Sid and not worry about her feelings. Hmmm, she's hurt? did vivek hit her? its not rosy inside the shilpa and vivek life is it?

Armaan and flower shop. BANG on. my absoulute favorite part. I have forgetten you Armaan. Thatw as bang on. too bad the show didn't run longer otherwise this would have been perfect, SidShi and AR. 😆

love love the end. man, there is Riddhima who is trying to kill herself while Shilpa walks unexpectently towards him, unaware of her surroundings. two people that he dearly cares about , one track, no Armaan to save the day. it's the biggest decision he has to make and we clearly know who is he gonna pick. He's gonna save shilpa and not riddhima , unless he;s super man and he saves them both..

regardless of who it is, i want an update soon. like ASAP .. like tomm? love u and your FF!!
shamil thumbnail
this is simply brilliant!!!!!!! take my bow lady
I dont mind a least abt the update ending as a cliff hanger. I have full faith in sidra😛

you made my day by those confrontation between SR & SA
why the hell are those two trying to poke their nose into the lives of ppl they ruined??? So mataji expects sid to 'save' her from getting crushed under the truck?! siddy beta u made a mistake of saving her once; dont even try doing it again😉this time she is trying hard to get ur attention that too by risking ur life??

the nautanki woman shud be saved only by her ishtar-man🤢 or both can get crushed under the truck, who cares??
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! I know i always say this but truly your writing leaves me speechless. Its AMAZING!! The only ff i read without skipping a line or two. Lol. Wonderful hon!

And the cliffhanger! Wow. I felt as if im watching a show on TV. They usually end at such high points. hehe. But im ready to wait cuz i know the next part is gonna be amazing! :)
Thanks for the PM!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyyyyyyyyy

1 word- fabulous

dis part was superb

luvd each n every word of d update

i hope Sid had screamed Shilpa n Riddhima hears that

plss cont soon

Veena
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sidra,

One Word- I am speechless👏👏👏👏👏👏

Keep Going

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is simply brilliant👏👏

now plz update soon, soon means soon like today only😆
and  pm me too😈 u forgot to pm me😔

anmol_sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SIMPLY BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTT👏👏

LOVE SIDSHI😍😍

N WO AASHIQ ,SITARAMAN N farzy mayia 😡😡
riddhima maata its too late plzz go with ur  aashiq or sitaramman what ever

n i believe on u sidra ki sid will save only his shilpa😍😍 not farzy n confusing mayia

a biggggggggg thnxxxxxxxxxxxxx for this beautiful ff🤗

PLZZ CAN U UPDATE TODAY😆??????😆
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
one word- fabulous👏👏