Edited by shirandeewani - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
i have no words ..its amazing 👏
n ya go slow jitna b chaho
update soon
thnks for pm 
Mindblowing part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U have described sid's feeling Veryyyyy nicely!!!!
So sid is missing shilpa!!!!!
Continue soonnnnn.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima

Awesome part once again............ Don't know where to start and once I start there will be no end cause i can keep talking about how wonderful this part was.

Don't think that Sid's feelings are rushed and yes please take as much time to talk more on it we can continue reading Its a pleasure. Like you can go on writing about him I can keep reading about him

I think I am getting over my obsession of searching for Riddhima's name in FF Actually this happens only in certain FF with yours included

At times it is important to lose / distance a person or thing to understand its actual place in one's life and the same is happening with Sid Till Shilpa was there he never really understood what she meant She was there But now when she is gone though for a short vacation he is realizing what she means.

The small small gestures are amazing and these make a relationship what it is candy was not a candy it was confidence that Shilpa gave Sid

Both Sid and Shilpa did not know what each other meant ......... the perfect lines i don't remember but it goes something like this ............

Sometimes you are just friends with a person but think it's love while other time you are actually in love but think its just friendship

here the second thing has happened... both Sid and Shilpa were slowly falling in love with each other but thought it was just friendship only now to realize what they both mean to each other

I am glad they found each other

and same goes for Yuvi Naina ......... wonderful people wonderful friends.........

The small details about how Yuvi and Naina are realizing is so well put across.

and yes ...........like you said Sid and Shilpa are two individual who are best left alone and no one playing cupid

All in All Keep going ................
Hi Sidra,

Yet again an awesome update.............I am loss of words to express how much i loved reading it.

For me Siddhant Modi is the character which i loved so much on TV and i am happy to read abt Mr.Modi a lotttttttttt...........reading abt Sid always makes me happy.

Loved reading his confusions and the feelings towards Shilpa. As most of us say...............A gap in a relationship is always wonderful which makes us to realise the value of it and also makes it more stronger.............I am looking forward to shilpa's return.

Yuvi & Naina.........loved them.

completely agree with you, they r simple with exordinary hearts and noone is reqd to play cupid for them.

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
Sidsk it ws as usual brilliant update 👏 i loved te way u hv tried to portray sids mixed feeling abt shilpa wic he hs to yet to discover wat it is.... A person always realise their love oly wen they mis their loved one hopefully he realise it soon...plz cont soon
Sidra this is a beautiful update abt Sid's feeling👏
u have conveyed sid's confusions & feelings regarding Shilpa beautifully.

can't wait for Shilpa's return😛
Sidra Amazing update. Most of the people have already said how beautiful your FF is so I can only add to it. I really really loved the update and you know the best thing I felt in your update is that you have proper characterization of the other characters too like Yuvi being just Yuvi and not interested in anything and Naina being the nosy one. They are all good friends and as much as I hate the end the DMG2 I hate the fact that the creatives literally buried all the good characters like Naina and Yuvi in the chakkar of their Eternal love jhanda. Love reading about Naina and Yuvi in your FF.
😍
Edited by lovekwshilpa - 13 years ago