Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 10 is awesome! There was so much to think about, so many emotions, characters, I could envisage everything before my eyes..the interiors of Sid's house even, and the back lawn, I'm in love with it too! especially if it matches ur description!! haha..
Shilpa's confusion and her confidence in Sid to let her know the truth, how she knows him better than anyone but she's genuinely surprised when he tells her how she is feeling...its adorable....how he is a true friend, won't back down until he knows whats on her mind, sometimes a little nudge is literally all you need to let someone know your there and Shilpa knows her mind wont be put at ease until she shares her worries with Sid...

Riddhima's jealousy haha, I almost wanted to point and laugh at her "can't touch this" styleee :)
Love love loveeeed it!
Bravo!! 👏 xxxx
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sidra🤗

Brilliant 👏
totally loved the way story is progressing😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, wow,. This part is my favorite. I love how it was all about Shilpa and Sid and the feelings Shilpa has for sid are slowly developing. It's really touchy what he told her. Oh gosh, I was like grining like a fool.

Riddhima j of Sid and Shilpa? Hmmm.. I think Riddhima the character itself is lonely despite having the love of her life with her.

I would love to have more Armaan-Riddhima played the roles of J to get the heat going.

Continue please!
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey the part waz beautiful............ the way sid understands shilpa n her feelings n pain ........... waz amazing loved their moment ......... shilpa feelings changng towards sid dats good.................. riddhima the jealousy queen ...........god even though now having a boyfrnd she iz stil spying ........... how shameless of her anywaz pls continue soon ... thanks for pm.............take care.........love aish.......
vidyashree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it ws fab update as usual 👏 sid shilpa bounding amuses me tat how wel they kn each others pain and can understd each other so wel 😳 i loved wat sid told to shilpa tat she is his angel tat ws cute.... So riddhima c sid chori jupke haha i love wen she fels jealous haha 😆 plz cont soon
sush234 thumbnail
wonderfull FF............👏👏
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sidra

Beautiful update...I love the way the story is progressing. 
Loved how Sid told Shilpa that he understands how it feels to be "Used"
and Shilpa's feelings changing a little.......

and oh wow I completely forgot about maiya....so "her boyfriend" so she's still with hormaan and looks like she's NOT happy hence spying on Sid everyday...makes me feel at peace knowing that maiya is not happy with hormaan and is "jealous" of seeing Sid with Shilpa....and lusty are not married...are they??

continue soon.....
shamil thumbnail
fabulous update once again👏
how come horman didnt marry farzy yet even after long 6 years?
may be they know they are not 'marriage material'; good only for EMA
aww, make her burn in jeolousy & rot in self pity🤢
waiting for the next update😍

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zeeni : Thnx!! Glad you liked it.......yes Riddhima is not happy with her Armaan....but then was she ever happy with him? Or even with Sid?.....The kind of person she is, she never will be happy with anyone except herself.🤢

Rehan, jasangel, Veena : Thnx for commenting!

Anu : Thnx yaar! Yes some people will never be happy with anything no matter how much they are blessed.

Nikki, DJ, jacobharry1011 : Thnx! 🤗

Lennie: Thank you so much! I am glad I am able to portray these characters properly......
Sid is gone from RIddhima's life and as expected there is no stability in her life..........nope she isnt married yet and we will come to know why later............

Nish : Thank you!!🤗 "Cant touch this!"🤣

Reshu, Jenny, Aisha , vidyashree, sush234 : Thnx!!🤗

indian_beauty: Thnx a lot! Yes lusty are not married.

Shamil : THank you 🤗 Ah dont worry...there will be lots of jealousy and self  pity.

Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shamil

fabulous update once again👏

how come horman didnt marry farzy yet even after long 6 years?
may be they know they are not 'marriage material'; good only for EMA
aww, make her burn in jeolousy & rot in self pity🤢
waiting for the next update😍

Shamil tum bhi na😆😆. But you are spot on. Both Armaan and Riddhima never can respect marriage because anyone who respects marriage won't do the way they did. But yeah who can explain this to the creatives of this show.

Sidra fabulous update once again. Now looking for the story to move ahead.