Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sidra 🤗

Awesome update 

Sid like Dr.Kirti😲 Oh god my Siddy Widdy changed so much 😭
Loved SidShi convo😳
and Shilpa's finance😲 hope he's a nice guy who really loves her....she deserves to be happy😳

anyways....continue soon😛
EternalKarSim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! nice update yaar!!! do continue!!!! hey, to make this FF more interesting, show that Armaan and Riddhima is also there, and they can't bear to see them together. but as usual SidShi will be together, but their jealousy will make it even more better. its just my idea, but if you don't like it, i'll respect it, coz its already sooooooooooooo interesting
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is amazing...I read all the 8 parts in a single shot...Sidra (I guess that's your name), I don't think we have interacted earlier, but I wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer...This is precisely how I myself would have imagined Siddhant and Shilpa...I used to be a die hard SR fan, but now I feel I was such a fool to crave for SR...Riddhima never deserved a man like Siddhant..And neither did that Eternal Psycho deserved an angel like Shilpa....Siddhant and Shilpa epitomizes innocence...They are everything which Armaan and Riddhima could never be, because they fail to realize the meaning of true love..Because they don't recognize that an unblemished heart is a man's greatest treasure...Though I personally don't see SidShi as a couple, still if you are planning so, then you have two thumbs up from me..

PS: If possible, kindly send me a PM the next time you update it..
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey sorry for late comment ............... but loved both the parts ............. it waz amazing ........... sid really needs to come out of his pain ........... feels really bad for  him ............. loved the hospital scene ........ sid the new hitler .......... n shilpa watching him like a kid ............. anywaz loved sid n shilpa conversation ............... hope shilpa found her soulmate ............ who loves her alot............. anywaz thanks for pm ............. pls continue soon ............ take care............love aish.............
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyy

Shilpa has a fiance????

luvd d words u use

gud part

plsss cont soon

Veena

Awesome update yaar

really good part

update soon
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 parts,

cont soon

thanx for the PM
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Monty : Thnx! I love you too!🤗

Jenny, Reshu, Harshu : Thanx!!

Shamil :Thnx!  🤣 That is one case that even a top neurosurgeon like Sid can solve......kya pata solve karte karte, he might lose his own sanity.😆😆

Nish : Thank you!! ...Your word are not getting monotonous at all because I love reading them again and again.😳 Glad you like this FF.

Poco : Thank you.🤗🤗   LOL you and Shamil are very happy with Shilpa NOT being happy in her relationship. 

Sudha, Zeenia, Vidyahsree : Thnx!!

Lennie : Thnx!!! Sid and Shilpa are working in Sanjeevani now but its a new branch of Sanjeevani right next to the old one.

Jasangel, indian_beauty, jacobharry, Aisha, Veena, Vidya : Thank you all! 😳

Eternalsiddhima : thank you! Dont worry...Riddhima and Armaan are definitely going to come into the picture soon.😊

Rehan : Thank you! Yes We have not have interacted earlier....thanks for taking out the time and reading my FF.
Its true.......Riddhima and Armaan never deserved the pure souls that Sid and Shilpa were....I was a diehard SR fan too but seeing what Riddhima did, I am glad that SR didnt unite.

sr-medha : thnx!!
Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I think some of are you confused about Sid and Shilpa wokring in Sanjeevani.....they are two branches of Sanjeevani now right next to each other...remember Shashank had spoken about this to Sid before he had left?........so Sid and Shilpa are working in the new one.

Chapter 9

She had been lying awake since an hour, turning her ring over and over between her fingers.
Her mind was too restless.
Giving up on her sleep, she got up from the bed.
Chill seeped into her feet as she her bare feet touched the floor.
Placing the ring on the dressing table,she remembered Sid's words from earlier that day.
You are happy with him, arent you?
She had been asked that question so many times.
And most of the time, she didnt know what to answer.
What did happiness comprise of?
Was she happy with her life?.....Yes, she was........she was very happy with where she was now......mentally, emotionally and career-wise.
Was she happy with her fiance? Was she happy with the thought that she would be married to him one day?
That is where her mind always drew a blank.
She knew very well that If it wasnt for her aunt, she wouldnt even be engaged to him right now.
Her aunt had been struck by a massive hear attack two years back......she had become too sensitive after that.
She wished to see Shilpa married before anything else happened to her.........and so Shilpa had to agree to fulfill her wishes.
And that is how Vivek, her fiance, had come in to her life.
Theirs was an arranged match.
It had been a year since their engagement now.
Vivek was a very nice man....a very good friend.....but that's all she felt for him.
There were just too many doubts within her, too many questions....and there was only person to thank for that.
Armaan.
After all these years, she still hadnt got over what he had done with her.
She hadnt gotten over the feeling of being used.......that feeling which he had so graciously gifted her.
She didnt love him anymore....of that she was very sure.
But what he had done to her had scarred her mentally.
He had made her feel so unwanted.....like a showpiece that you throw away when you dont need it anymore.
As she was moving away from the dressing table, her caught herself in the mirror.
She saw a melancholic face staring back at her.
She had lost the the ability to admire herself.
Why didn't she ever feel good about herself anymore?
Why didn't she ever feel beautiful.
Whenever she looked into the mirror, the only thing she could feel were Armaan's words echoing in her head.
Shilpa means nothing to me.......I just wanted to make you jealous.
Tears welled up in her eyes as she clutched her head and turned away from the mirror.
And that was why she could never trust Vivek........
What if he uttered the same words to her one day? What would she do then?
Armaan had successfully destroyed her childhood hope that one day she would be truly loved.
She couldnt tell anyone about all this....especially Sid.
She recalled his concern earlier that day....she knew he suspected that something was not right.
How could she explain to him that she didnt have the courage to love anyone more?
Her heart had been silent for so long that she doubted it could ever fall in love again.
Sid had gone to lots of trouble to find a suitable guy for her......and if she confided in him about all this, it would worry him a lot.
Her happiness was extremely important to Sid...........she knew that very well.
Long back, he had told her once, "Happiness scares me Shilpa. I try to stay far away from it as much as I can."
"And that is why I want you to be far away from anything that upsets you. I need you to be smiling always....so that I can live my happiness through you."

She sat down defeated on her bed.
So, how.....how was she ever going to make this relationship work?

-----------------------------

Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
aww... that was a veryyy short update! yeh dil maange more
 *throws tandrum
its very sad to watch shilpa like this.. grrr how could hormon treat like her like that!

hope she soon finds her soulmate in u know who

vivek who ever he is, dont make him love shilpa a lot..I dont want a new sid in making unless shilpa do fall in love him later ...
sidra dear .. this for u🤗