Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey the part waz amazing ................ loved shilpa in it............ she so truly gave a pecie of mind to our ashique ........ he so needed that......... loved shilpa the way she waz honest n true ..........n took sid's side .............. waz wonderful........... anywaz pls continue soon ................... thanks for pm...............take care...............love aish................
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeeeeeeee dear............u r amazing witer...........yahi dmg mein dekhna thaa dmg mein.......πŸ˜”bt wo maiya n uski team.......grrrrr.......bt happy that u r giving us.............
thnx dear
continue soon..................
Awesome update again Sidra... sorry for the late reply lols...
Loved how Shilpa told Armaan how wrong he was and how Riddhima is not so honest... This update made my day... Love the way she defended Sid :)
The "Eternal Ashiq" part was funny lols

Cant wait till u update again
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting fr ur update............😊
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me tooooooooooooooooo........................................
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zeenia for the link.

I am speechless with your writing Sidra, this is just wow! I loved the way you'he writen each character's perspective, specially Sid and Shilpa, frankly I can't and never saw SidShi as each other's love interest but I won't mind them together if the story unfolds that way. You made a point by making Riddhima realize that she is on fault, but she needs to repent harder for being so slushy, to me doesn't matter even if she remains alone forever .. call me evil ..

I am not a SA fan but Shilpa as a character seems most innocent to me, upto certain extent even Sid was wrong cause after knowing everything he tried hard to be an ostrich (kill me for this) he closed his eyes for obvious, he had given enough liberty to a spouse who is nutty and fickle-minded, and for his forgiving attitude for one after another mistake. I would have said the same if there was a role reversal between Sid and Riddhima.

ah! enough of grumbling, sorry if I bored you.. I dont write emotional stuff easily so blame your FF ... I promise next time I wont write this much πŸ˜† and please add me in ur PM list

Oh - now I love shilpa even more for that ETERNAL AASHIQUE Sting... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is one reason I liked this character, she is blunt and clear with her emotions
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anu : Thnx!! True Sid was forgave Riddhima too easily and I simply couldnt digest that...and on top of that he tried to make it up to her.......that was serious character assasination by the creatives.

DJ, Zeeni, Monty, Papia, Reshu : Thnx!πŸ€—

Nikki : Thank you! Revision break? You have exams going on?

Harshu, indian_beauty : Thnx!😳 CMG Maiyas totally lost the plot in the end....you could see the confusion of their mind with the way they handled the story.πŸ˜†

Lennie: Sid is Sid...he puts his humanity before his personal problems and I am glad the stupid CVs kept that quality of his intact.
Brainless selfish ego! OMG! That's hilarious Lennie!🀣

sr-medha, Naina, vidyashree : Thnx!😳

Shamil! πŸ€—Talking to after ages...how are you? Thnx for reading
my FF.

Jenny : So good to see you here and thank you for the compliment! Will try to make the parts longer.

Aisha, jasnagel, Vidya, docnuss : Thnx!!

sidsk thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

Thanks Zeenia for the link.

I am speechless with your writing Sidra, this is just wow! I loved the way you'he writen each character's perspective, specially Sid and Shilpa, .... thank you!πŸ€—So happy to know you like my FF. frankly I can't and never saw SidShi as each other's love interest but I won't mind them together if the story unfolds that way. You made a point by making Riddhima realize that she is on fault, but she needs to repent harder for being so slushy, to me doesn't matter even if she remains alone forever .. call me evil ......oh dont worry..this is not the end of her torment.there are many more things in store for her.😈

I am not a SA fan but Shilpa as a character seems most innocent to me, upto certain extent even Sid was wrong cause after knowing everything he tried hard to be an ostrich (kill me for this) he closed his eyes for obvious, he had given enough liberty to a spouse who is nutty and fickle-minded, and for his forgiving attitude for one after another mistake. I would have said the same if there was a role reversal between Sid and Riddhima.
I agree Mona.......the last few epsidoes of Sid were too frustrating to watch.....forgiving Riddhima so easily, trying to win her back by doing this or that(like who would want such a perosn back!) and then in the end singing songs with Armaan.....man kill me!

ah! enough of grumbling, sorry if I bored you.. I dont write emotional stuff easily so blame your FF ... I promise next time I wont write this much πŸ˜† and please add me in ur PM list
oh no probs.I love reading long replies.😳

Oh - now I love shilpa even more for that ETERNAL AASHIQUE Sting... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is one reason I liked this character, she is blunt and clear with her emotions

sidsk thumbnail
I am really not happy with the way this chapter has turned out....so please forgive me. I wasnt well when I wrote this and well......anyway.

Chapter 6

He didnt know how long he had been sitting there.
He didnt even know where he was.
After leaving the hospital,l he had wandered around lost for a long time till his legs had given up.
When he had walked away from Riddhima earlier that day,something in him had died.
He had loved her with all he had and now there was nothing left inside him.
Since the last few days,he had held himself up with a lot of courage....
But, it was all crumbling now.
The stone walls he had put up around him all these days were beginning to shake.
Watching her everyday, working with her, being is the same vicinity as her had been the most difficult thing he had ever had to do.
But it was all over now.
They were not going to be a part of each others lives anymore.
And the realization had sunk in too deeply......so deep that he almost found it difficult to breathe.
He wondered where to go.
His house had been sold and even though the new tenants were not going to occupy it till next week, he couldnt go back there.
Too many memories lived in that place.
Everywhere he turned, he only found her.
It was suffocating him.
His heart was being ripped apart into two.....
Even after everything, he just couldnt stop loving her....a part of him would always love her.
And yet at the same time, a part of him couldnt stand even the thought of her.....of the way she had betrayed him.
He closed his eyes and an image came unbidden to him.....Riddhima searching for him desperately with Armaan lying next to her.
A cold drop fell on his shoulder but he didnt feel it.
He couldnt stop thinking of the look in her eyes as she had gazed at him for the last time......her eyes telling him that things could be fine again...back to how they had been.
He had wanted to run to her then....take her in his arms....stroke her hair, bury his face in her neck.
But he had not given into that wonderful urge.
Those eyes were deceiving him again but he couldnt be fooled....not anymore.
That Sid didnt exist anymore........Riddhima had killed that Sid.
He let his grief consume him as the skies opened up on him.
---------------------------------

She trudged through the rain, soaked to the bone, trying to reach home as soon as possible.
Her bus would leave in a few hours and she doubted that she would be able to reach there on time.
She had to leave today....she couldnt stand the thought of being here any longer.
She didnt know how she had managed to complete her internship.
Going to Sanjeevani everyday, seeing them all the time..................she was glad she could get away now.
But she had one regret........that she had not been able to meet Sid one last time.
In the last few months, she had witnessed a side of him that she never knew existed.
He would report to work everyday, do his duties and go back home.
Except her, he never talked to anyone.
He never joked.
He never laughed.
He had even forgotten how to smile.
It was almost as if there was nothing was left in him to live.
And it broke her heart to watch him like that.
People at the hospital had great expectations of a showdown between Armaan and him but it never came.
It seemed like Riddhima and Armaan had ceased to exist for him.
She had seen Riddhima trying to get him to talk to her but he would always limit their conversation to professional matters.
Lost in her thoughts,she passed a man sitting on a bench.
She suddenly stopped and turned.
Sid.
She went running to him.
"Sid?!!"
He seemed to be in a daze which broke at the sound of her voice.
He looked at her confusedly.
Where had she come from?
He suddenly felt cold and realized that he was completely wet.
When had it started to rain?
"Are you alright?"
"I........I am fine Shilpa. What are you doing here?"
She looked at him properly.He seemed anything but fine.
"Sid...you need to go home.You''ll fall sick if you stay out here any longer."
He shook his head and buried his face in his hands.
"I cant....she is everywhere, Shilpa. I cant go back there......"
She was surprised....this was the first time in months that she had seen a hint of an emotion in him .
She seated herself next to him."I understand Sid....but you cant stay out here like this."
"I dont care ", he said stubbornly."What are you doing here?"
"I was heading back home............I looked all over Sanjeevani for you."
"Why? Is everything okay?"
"Yes well........I am leaving Sid. I am going back to Panchgani."
He looked away.
He didnt question her....he understood her reasons.
"I think that....I think that will be good for you."
"My bus leaves in a few hours."
He nodded slowly but didnt say anything.
She felt anxious.
His eyes were blank and he hardly looked aware of the world around him.
How could she leave him here like this?
She thought of calling his friends but she knew that he wouldnt want that.
Besides, they could never understand what he was going through.
Right now, he needed someone to take care of him and......
Something struck her.
She stood up and faced him, making him look at her.
"Sid...come with me. Come with me to Panchgani."
Panchgani was where it had all started. He couldnt go there.
"Please Sid....just for a few days.Stay with me for a days and then you can decide what you want to do next. But please, for now, just come with me...............there is no one here Sid. No one who can understand you."
She was right...there was no one left here.
"Shilpa......I am not going to let you burden yourself because of me. Dont worry about me. I will be fine....."
"No Sid! You are anything but fine. Look we can do this all night but I am not leaving without you.You need a friend right now and I am not going to leave you alone."
Looking at the determination in her eyes, he knew it was pointless to argue with her.
Maybe this was right.
Going back to Panchgani might bring him some closure.
She placed her hand on his.
"Please Sid?"
He looked at her for the longest time.
He stood up slowly and for the first time in months, Shilpa smiled.
Holding his hand firmly,she walked ahead and he followed her, not knowing what lay in the future, but hopeful that one day they could reach a place in their life where everything would be fine.

-------------------------------------------

Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sidra - good chapter 😊

I have to say the last few sentences are somewhat telling, Shilpa and Sid walking away together, Shilpa ahead and Sid walking behind and hopefully coming to their destination, when they go on this journey

I totally get how Sid feels, that he loves her still, that kind of love and unconditional and selfless love dont change, but i totally agree on that part of that hates her as well, and pure anger and numbness comes over when he thinks of what has happened, and it overcomes all over you

As you said today Sid finally broke, coz everything in him has let go and he cant stop the pain now that has opened up etc