Awesome update😭
I totally felt Shilpa's pain😭 

Oh SidShi😭 How could someone do this to them

Waiting for the next part badly
Continue soon😭
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 2 - Shilpa's perspective.

I sense hurt, disappointment, anger, pity, but its hard to tell which reigns in this chaotic cluster. I have always wondered how Shilpa perceived the situation - the show did little to expand on it, so this is keeping me glued... I am looking forward to a confrontation, that is something I wish we could have at least had a glimpse of - how would Riddhima react to the truth?

"How could they destroy such beautiful innocence?" Some questions have no answers.

Keep them coming girl, 👏👏

Cheers,
dc
P.S. I know how hard it can be to write something you cannot fathom, so hats off on that letter part *shudders*

Cheers,
dc
awesomeeeeeeeeeee update..............
pain of shilpa😭.........
n my sidshi🥺😭.........
i love sidshi a lotttttttttt............bc they r pure angels n innocent.................
thank you all!!!....will reply to all your posts soon.
Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
Sidra! 🤗
Sowwie for a late reply as couldnt catch up with the FF earlier. Anyways coming to the post. You are Amazing with writing as much as you are with sigs. Gosh! i loved both the parts. Esp the second one. You have penned down Shilpa's prespective so beautifully. I wish in the show too we had seen something like that.
Eagerly waiting for the next part. And can you please add me to your PM list. 😳
Sidraaaa Diiiii!!🤗

aww awesum update Di!u have put in Shipa's aspect so well!could so feel it ..m loving it..aww my Sidshi.........wish if somehing happ in there..

thanks for the PM Di!add me in....

I am loving this !
Please PM me when you update !
just love this ff..............
Originally posted by DJ..

The pain of Sid and Shilpa just pulls a person towards them............ I never ever could understand how someone could not like / love such people ..... because everyone was busy loving Riddhima🤢 including Sid and Shilpa.........if a person cannot then that person is incapable of any emotion I feel..............

You have depicted their pain so wonderfully that my heart aches while reading ...........I'll take that as  a compliment. thnx!😳

Monty,Sudha,Harshu,Zeeni : thank you for reading and commenting!🤗

psarada: thank you😳 I agree.......had AR united in a logical and proper way I am sure no one would have had any problem....but here AR were shown stomping on everyone's feelings just for each other.😕

Lennie ; thnx! Yes, you know in the show even though Sidshi's bond was not explored much , whatever was shown I always felt Shilpa understood Sid and his nature really well from the beginning.....much better than Riddhima. Sid devoted himself so much to Riddhima but she never really understood him....rather she never made the effort.

sr-medha: thank you for those kind words.😳

Sidra : 🤗thank you.....glad you liked it.

indian_beauty, Reet, docnuss, princess1, Vidya85, jasangel, Ria, Leah : thnx!🤗

Originally posted by desi chic

Part 2 - Shilpa's perspective.

I sense hurt, disappointment, anger, pity, but its hard to tell which reigns in this chaotic cluster. I have always wondered how Shilpa perceived the situation - the show did little to expand on it, so this is keeping me glued...Shilpa's feelings and what she was going through was hardly shown.In fact she was shown too forgiving. I am looking forward to a confrontation, that is something I wish we could have at least had a glimpse of - how would Riddhima react to the truth?

"How could they destroy such beautiful innocence?" Some questions have no answers.

Keep them coming girl, 👏👏

Cheers,
dc

🤗 Thank you!

Originally posted by desi chic

P.S. I know how hard it can be to write something you cannot fathom, so hats off on that letter part *shudders*

Cheers,
dc

Oh God! It was really bad! I sat for a really long time thinking....aakhir likhun kya? And then i thought if I was Armaan(shudders!) what would I write.........that wasnt easy too.😕