Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Arjun le ka aaya rishta

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
DJ tells everyone how Dadu went on a meeting on his honeymoon..... arjun and shefali try to have convo with shefali and arohi looks aat arjun when he winks and arohi tells him that im getting married and your winking at me.... arjun tells her that i was winking at shefali but not that way.... arjun pulls shefali to the side and tells her that my life can change too and he tells her that my confindence anf trust has won.... me and chikku are the same now and i can ask for arohi's hand now..... Arjun then tells her that he wants to meet arohi one time alone to ask something.....

shefali brings arohi to her room and arjun goes and hold arohi's hand.... arohi tells him to let go her hands and arjun says that im going to fullfill my reason to be here and arohi asks what is he saying.... arjun asks to answer his question and asks her if she loves him..... arjun tells her to listen to her heart and forget everything and just remember what happened between us..... arjun gets go of arohi's hand and arjun says that i got my answer and thats you love me a lot..... arjun takes the ring that she kept asking for and gives it to her.... arjun says that dont return it now but after few time..... he then says this is for your life partner so just wait for few time and he leaves.....

Mamaji looks at chikku and says that i feel i saw you somewhere.... then he says that i remember very well i slapped him but when..... arjun goes to chikku and says that i want a half day today i'll be back by the evening..... chikku tells him how dare he ask for leave.... arjun tells him that i did my duty and i saved you at the club so please give me the leave or else my mood will be bad..... chikku gets scared and arjun says that i'll meet you tonight..... chikku screams and says go but make sure you come back by evening....

Biji is getting ready to go to the sangeet and arjun comes in front of her when she's about to leave.... arjun goes towards her and hugs her and then he hugs rashi and his brother and billu.... rashi asks what happened and arjun tells her that she read everything that was on my face..... arjun says that the arjun that come here that day and today they are the same.... Then he says that DIG gave me my file and everyone gets happy and he says that i have no police record and i'll start a new story..... biji bless kartar and arjun tells them to held their head high and take his relation for arohi at her house....

shefali and arohi are looking at pictures.... arohi tells her that my family took all my important decisions and i use to fight when will i get to make my own decision and then one day i did take a decision on my own and thats to marry chikku..... then she says that i hate arjun but i cant get him out of my head.... arohi says that i dont feel im doing right by marrying chikku but if i dont then i wont forget arjun..... shefali says when someone else takes all your decisions then let someone else take it.... arohi asks who and shefali says destiny.... arohi says im going to get married to chikku and shefali says that there is one more day.....

The sangeet starts downstairs and everyone are dancing.... then biji comes with arjun rashi and his brother..... dadi and biji talk and biji asks her if she saw love in arjun and arohi's eyes..... then she says that if your poti marries a person she doesnt love then will she be happy.... DJ says that she should get married to a criminal then.... biji tells DJ that kartar took all the cases back and now arjun started a new life..... DJ calls Kartar and asks if arjun isnt a criminal anymor and he says yes..... then DJ tells him the biji is here to ask for arohi's hand for arjun....

please do read the WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
thank u so much for UD :) :)
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sweets :)
keep it cumin.....lovin this..:)
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my god.. today's episode made me high... look at arjun man.. haven't seen him this happy all season long.. his freedom, his trust in his love for arohi and his new-found belief in being on the good side is written all over his face.. loved arjun's performance today.. totally a 'arjun'-episode this was.. applauds for KMH CVs..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

this sangeet function was the first in this season that i actually enjoyed watching.. arre sadde arjun arohi da sangeeth hai ji.. hum to nachenge.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Now for the analysis part.. few things to note..
- mamaji's memory is on the return.. chiku is going to get more beaten up.. yay!!πŸ₯³
- KSA has given the green flag ie. given arjun his file - this is going to be a major bomb thats going to go off among the family members.. cant wait!!
- I couldn't help but notice that Rashi has left the sangeet to go UPSTAIRS and talk to Arohi.. I hope she doesnt slip on the way back..!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜²

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update dearπŸ€—
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks soo much for the quick update! :)
Helps alot when u are egarly worried in school about what happened! haha
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks For The Update πŸ˜ƒ
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update, I loved today's episode!!