Awesome confession-loved it - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rdfan

Shwets- It was gud ......neat episode and now the fun begins ...looking forward to it

Pooja I love this cute picture who is this, looks like Bachpan of Rahul Dravid, is it?????
i also loved the episode
i still cant get over it
its a bit of a shock to me loll
but its sinkin now lmao
ahhhh i cant wait to see the episode!
SUSHAAN ON KHATAARA ...THEIR FIRST LOVE RIDE .....THEIR JOURNEY STARTED OFF WITH THE KHATAARA...
LIFE IS INDEED A CIRCLE....WHAT GOES OUT COMES BACK>>>>>>>>

AB TOH DIL THAAM KE BHAITO AGEY AANE WAALA HAR PAL EK ANOKHA SUHAANA EXPERIENCE HOGAA...

SUHAANA SAFAR AUR YE MAUSAM HASEEN HAME DAR HAI HUM KHO NA JAAYE KAHIN
Sheems- Yes it is Dravid's childhood pic ........cutiepie
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats the ONLY thing I can say after watching today's episode.SGP is finally back!Loved the way...the makers made the frame to frame same scene of OBS look so different from OBS alltogether!..Loved how they used the full house for the confession scene.The bedroom,the foyer,the terrace and finally the living area...and OMG!Thats what I call to be different!...Obviously..its Suhana Mai's confession!So it had  to be different!🤣🤣Loved the way the cars stopped,the plane stopped flying,the people stopped walking and how the Kashyaps were left stunned!Usually..it so happens that when there is a shocking twist in any serial..like a death or revealation of a karamjali vamp or something...people react like this!But here..everyone stopped for such a happy ocassion!😆😆..LOVEDDD the way Suhana mai started confessing about everyone and then FINALLY Ishaan.Everyone was expecting ki ab Ishaan ka naam lega,ab Ishaan ka naam lega..and Suhana mai is like Rajni did ki butter chicken,yeh woh...😆😆...OMG..Can someone get more KANJOOS than Alok! 🤣🤣Ishaan ki nahi..use toh apne ghar ke grills ki phikar hai!😆😆And LOL..Ishaan fell down after she got hit by Ishika doing the shaadi wali dance😆😆LOL..Did u all see..as and when Suhana mai was confessing about everyone in the family..the Kashyaps were reacting as if they won OSCARS!🤣🤣Especially Radha Bua!😆..And LMAO @ Suhana confused with Vakil and Lawyer😆😆...and FINALLY...the people peeping thru the door and Inder shooing them off😆😆..I LIKED everything!And moreso..I Loved the asman-dharti tham jana and Ishaan grill pe latakna which were an addition and defo not in OBS!👏👏....LMAO @ the precap too..Yeh log hume stare kyun kar rahe hai😆😆
I am speechless to appreciate excellent work of CV's ....they did excellent job and as they promised it was the most unique love confession of Television history .........they just did an excellent job ....each and every actor was excellent and did fabulous job .......SGP IS BACK...it is the best episode that has ever made..it was best not of SGP...but it was the best episode of the year..of the decade👏👏👏👏
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh such a cute episode 
LMAO i loved whenever everything stopped that killed me ahahahaha

awww Ishaan and Suhana FINALLY 
I will back with my comments on tomorrow ....till then i am ress😊...
But for such a 100% accurate and fantastic episode...i would just like to thanks to CV....Thank You SGP
One of the best episodes of television....no villians who hated them together....but only loved ones who wanted them to be together!!! it was perfect! This show itself is amazing!