Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MayUr ff To Be Or Not To Be. completed (Page 64)

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu.januable

HI DI............Smile
firstly sry for late respose...........Embarrassed
tum tho janti ho na.............Unhappy
acha.......very cute update.................ClapThumbs Up
plz cont soon................Day Dreaming
luv u diHeart.........Hug

its okay princess...........love u too

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
hey frnds.........thnx to all of you for liking my ffTongue. here is chapter ten. I hope u'll like it and plz forgive me for my mistakes.

Chapter Ten

Nupur left the caf and was going to the hotel to check the preparation. In the way she was thinking about Mayank''..

Nupur POV

Mayank Oberoi''kitna ajeeb nam hey''.aisa lagta hey ki uska nam Mayank nehi monkey hey'..aur harkat bhi bilkul monkey ki tarah hey''..nei toh koyi office hours mein vedio games khelte hey kya''woh bhi boss ho kar'.aur ladkiya iss par fida hote hey''ye ladkiya bhi na bilkul brainless hote hey''.b/w mein uss monkey k bare mein kyun soch rahi hoon'.mujhe toh bass kam se matlab hey''.agar ab jake dekha ki mera kam complete nehi huya na toh mein uss monkey ko samja dhonga ki working hours mein video games khelne ka matlab kya hota hey''

Nupur reached the hotel. She entered into the hotel and went to the hall. When she entered the hall she became astonished''..it was beautifully decorated . While she was observing the hall Mayank came''..

Mayank: dekha maine kaha na ki sham tak ap ka  kam ho jayega.

Nupur: that's good.

Mayank: b/w welcome.

Nupur: welcome'.kyun?

Mayank:mujhe pata hey ab ap mujhe thanks kahenge isiliye mein pehle se hi welcome keh diya.

Nupur: hello'.mein apko thanks kyun kahu'apne jo kiya woh  apka kam tha'.apne muj par koyi ehsan nehi kiya'bas apna kam complete kiya'..

Telling this Nupur left the hall. Mayank was staring at her'..

Mayank: kya pagal ladki hey'.hamesha gusse mein rehti hey.  Please God dubara isse mat milana.

Next day Nupur's show became a greatest hit. She became popular among India. After the show Nupur went her home again. But her parents didn't change their mind. Nupur returned from there with empty hand but she determined that she would get her parents back into her life very soon.

Life went on in its own way. Nupur opened her own boutique named Nupur's. She worked really hard to prove herself.

Nupur's Boutique

After one and half months after the Nupur's first show Nupur talked with her assistant Tina''.

Nupur: Tina'mein soch rahi thi ki kyun na hum ek international fashion parade ka arrange kare jisme hum bahar se bhi fashion designer ko invite karenge.

Tina: it's a really good idea mam.

Nupur: thik hey..toh meine shuna hey ki Mr. Steeve India aye hey.

Tina: Mr. Steeve'.. jo ek bahut famous fashion designer hey'..

Nupur: ha'..tum ek kam karo mere ek meeting fix karo Mr. Steeve k sath.

Tina: okay mam.

Tina left Nupur's cabin. After three hours Tina informed her that she fixed a meting with Mr. Steeve at Hotel Oberoi. After hearing the name of Hotel Oberoi Nupur became irritated but what could she do?

Two days later Nupur was in front of Hotel Oberoi. She entered into the hotel and went toward the reception'..

Nupur: excuse me'''

Receptionist: yes mam''welcome to Hotel Oberoi. How can I help you?

Nupur: Actually I've booked a table.  Can you please tell me which one?

Receptionist: okay mam'''just wait a minute I'm checking. What's your name?

Nupur: Nupur Gupta.

Receptionist was checking the entries. But there was no booking for Nupur. Actually Tina asked for a table at 9 p.m. in Monday and receptionist booked a table at 9 p.m. in Tuesday.

Receptionist:   Sorry mam.. there is no booking for you today.

Nupur: what? Aise kaise ho sakte hey. Ap phir se check ki jiye.

Receptionist: mam maine check kiya par Nupur Gupta ki nam ki jo booking hey woh kal ki hey.

Nupur: par meine toh aj k liye table book kiya tha.

This made Nupur confused. Because she knew that Tina booked a table for today and now they told that there was no table for her. She called Tina to ensure that she booked a table for Monday or Tuesday. Tina confirmed that she booked a table for Monday. Now Nupur became angry. She started shouting'.

Nupur: aise kaise ho sakta hey. Meri assistant ne khud phone karke aj k liye table book kiya tha.

While nupur was shouting Mayank was passing through the place. He heard a loud voice. So he went to the reception to check that what happened. When he reached reception he saw Nupur.

Mayank (to himself): ye ladki phir se agayi'(to receptionist) kya huya?

Receptionist: Actually sir iss madam keh rahi hey ki''..

Nupur: mein batati hoon meine ek table book kiya tha aj k liye. Par apki ye staff keh rahi hey ki aj nehi meine kal 9 baje k liye table book kiya. Jabki mein janti hoon ki meine aj k liye table book kiya tha

Mayank: toh kya huya'booking nehi hey toh ab inhe ek table de dijiye.

Receptionist: par sir aj koyi table khali nehi hey.

Nupur:mein janta tha'' jab meine Oberoi ka nam shuna mujhe pata tha ki kuch toh garbar hogi.

Mayank: excuse me'..ap kehna kya chahti hey?

Nupur: yehi ki agar aisa hi chalta raha toh ek din ye hotel band ho jayega. Mein ne shuna tha ki ye one of the best hotel hey aur ise har saal best hospitality award milte hey. Par mujhe lagta hey ki iss saal yeh hotel ko koyi award nehi milega upar se ye hotel band ho jayegi.

Mayank: ye baat apko kisne kaha ki iss saal award nehi milega.

Nupur: kisi ne nehi''.par ap ka service dekke lagta nehi ki iss sal apki hotel ko koyi award milega.

Mayank: iss saal bhi ye award is hotel ko hi milegs.

Nupur: dekhta hey''

Mayank: dekh le na''.aur ha mein abhi ap k liye ek table arrange karti hoon. Ap thori der wait kar lijiye'..

Nupur was waiting in the hotel lounge and Mayank went to arrange a table for her.

Mayank POV

Uss ladki ki himmat toh dekho''.usna mujhe'.Mayank Oberoi ko challenge kiya'.mein bhi use dikha doonga ki mein bhi kuch kam nehi hoon. Iss saal bhi best hospitality award iss hotel ko hi milega''.aur ye mera waada hey''

In this time there was not a single empty table. But Mayank Oberoi never learnt to defeat. He ordered his staff to bring a table. He set up a new table for Nupur. Then he went to Nupur to inform that her table was ready. Nupur was pretty impressed.

Nupur: thanks.

Mayank: thanks kehne ki koyi jarurat nehi it was my work. b/w iss bar bhi award iss hotel ko hi milega'..dekhna'.

Nupur: okay'..dekhenge''.best of luck

Then they both went their respective direction. After that Mayank became serious towards his works. He had to win the challenge at any cost. On the other hand Nupur totally forgot about it.

After two months  Mayank got the news that his hotel won the best hospitality award. He became so happy. He decided to tell this to Nupur and invited her for the award function. This girl should know that Mayank Oberoi never learnt to defeat. Mayank went to Nupur's Boutique'''..

Love

ridi

chapter eleven- page 71

Edited by ridi_onasis - 05 March 2011 at 3:20am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazysupriyamnfanarfanazneendiyachillsreelu.januablemayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887valliyahcutiepie12priya_27_23kirti123Bhawna_artigopi06crazymayurian-Khushi-love.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayur--jiya---Anila-sreevijayan-Ambarish--Samira-Faria.dynamic_doll--Ruchi---PD-shafy_MN-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--Payal-15annie07

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me first me first

han tu update

it was an awesum one....nupur ny tu mayank ko sudhaar diya...biwi nhi but biwi wala kam kiya.....jo koi na ker saka.....i hope soon her parent also understand her....a beautiful update....loved it ..special naam tu dkh monkey jasa
luv ya

Edited by drfizaahmed - 01 March 2011 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-Silent.Dreamer

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
vow ridi excellent

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Very Nice Update Ridi..

and mayank became serious for work, only to win the challenge..
By God this truely nupur's effect...
i am eagerly waiting for next part..
Update soon...
and update ur other FF tooApprove
and Ridi nice siggies Yarr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_27_23

vow ridi excellent

thnx di..........Tongue
-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Very Nice Update Ridi..

and mayank became serious for work, only to win the challenge..
By God this truely nupur's effect...
i am eagerly waiting for next part..
Update soon...
and update ur other FF tooApprove
and Ridi nice siggies Yarr

akhir humari nupur hey hi itna effective..........LOL................nd i'll update the other one tomorrow inshallah............Tongue
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
wow... 
Mayank ko toh sirf Nupur hi sudhar sakti haiLOL

awesome update ridiClap

thanks for de pmHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-firebird-

Go to top