thnx shona...😛
mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ridi where are u? plz continue soon. its a lovely ff. plz continue
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

ridi where are u? plz continue soon. its a lovely ff. plz continue

i'm trying dear...bt now a days i'm quite busy...but when i get time i'll surely update it..
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow

amazing update

loved it
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: sariska_mnarti

Wow

amazing update

loved it

thnx dear...😛
nerdndproud thumbnail
hello friends...here is chapter twenty one...i hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes...luv u all

Chapter Twenty One

Nupur couldn't believe her ear though she was desperately waiting for this. She looked at Mayank. She could feel something in his eyes. Their eyes met…….they lost into each other's eyes…..suddenly Rahul called them and they brought back into the earth……Nupur went to Rahul to show him the designs…..Mayank followed her…….

Nupur was showing the designs and Mayank was observing her. It seemed someone glued his eyes with Nupur….

You look so beautiful today
when you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away...
So I try to find the words that I could say,
I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away...

After lots of argument finally Rahul selected a design. It was a white serwani with white embroidery. Then they went for rest of the shopping. All the time, Mayank and Nupur both were stealing glances. They felt something strange today…..it seemed that there was no one except each other…..Rahul noticed their behavior but didn't say anything. After the shopping Mayank said good bye and Rahul was going to drop Nupur at her home.

On the way in the car

Rahul: tu usse pasand karne laga na?

Nupur: kisse?

Rahul: jaida bhau maat kha….. You like Mayank, don't you?

Nupur: aisa kuch nehi hey Rahul.

Rahul: Nupur…..mujse jhoot bolke kya faida………aur aj main ek naya Nupur ko dekha hey…..jo blush kar raha tha…..jiske ankhe jhukhi huyi thi………meri Nupur kabhi aisa nehi tha……wo toh blush kaise karta wo bhi nehi janti thi…..aur uske ankhe kabhi nehi jhukta……par ye Nupur……

Nupur: maine kuch galat kiya kya?

There was a question in Nupur eyes….she was scared……it seemed that her world dependent on Rahul's answer……..Rahul knew this look…….when Nupur couldn't figure out anything she always asked Rahul that it was right or wrong…….and Rahul knew that how much his words important for Nupur at this time……It was their friendship…..when one felt helpless other always helped……they never forced each other to accept other's decision….they only gave their opinion……but it was also right that their decision always dependent on other's opinion……..because they could understand each other more than themselves…..

Rahul: nehi Nups…..tune koyi galti nehi ki…wo bahut assa hey…….ha thora sa problem tha par tune toh wo bhi pehle mulakat main hi solve kar di…….ab wo perfect hey…….aur mujhe bhi bahut pasand hey…uncle aunty ko bhi pasand hey…toh tension kis baat ki…….……ab ye bata tu usse kab bata raha hey?

Nupur: kya?

Rahul: that you love him…

Nupur: dekh main abhi sure nehi hoon ki ye sirf infatuation hai ya love….mujhe ye samaj ne k liya thora waqt chahiye………aur ye bhi toh nehi pata ki wo kya sochta hey…..

Rahul: maine aj jo dekha Mayank ki ankho main usse toh aisa lagta hey ki aag uss taraf bhi laga hey…….

After hearing Rahul's word Nupur became so shy…..red color crept on her cheek…….

Rahul: OMG…Nupur Gupta is blushing……..koyi news channels ko phone karo…….it's a breaking news….

Nupur: Rahul…..

Rahul: kya Rahul…….sach main ye breaking news hoga…….maine toh kabhi socha bhi nehi tha ki main teri ye rup bhi dekhunga……..I'm so happy for you…..

Nupur: assa ab jaida batein maat kar……gari chala…….

Rahul: kyun na karu batein……..meri best friend jisko blush karna nehi ata tha wo blush kar rahi hey aur main apna khushi nehi bata sakti……ye toh na insafi hey…….

Nupur: Rahul……

Nupur passed an angry glare to Rahul…….

Rahul: tu kar sakti hey aur main bata nehi sakta……

Nupur: nehi bata sakta……ab chup chap gari chala……

Rahul: yes boss……..

After dropping Nupur Rahul went to his home. Nupur entered into her home. But she was lost somewhere else. She was thinking about Mayank…..she was trying to figure out her feelings toward Mayank……

On the other side Oberoi Mansion

Mayank was trying to concentrate on his work. But he couldn't concentrate…..Nupur's face came in front of his eyes frequently. Finally he gave up…..he went to the balcony and sat on the couch. He placed her head on the couch and closed his eyes…….again Nupur's face came in front of his eyes………

Mayank:Ye kaisa confusion hey……..ankhe kholu toh uski chehra dikhta hey ankhe band karu toh uski chehra dikhta hey….ye mujhe kya ho raha hey……..aur aj main itna ajib behave kyun kar raha tha…..usse apne ankhe kyun nehi hat raha tha…..ye toh nehi hey ki aj pehli bar usse dekha hoon….phir ab aisa kyun……..kya mujhse Nupur se pyar toh nehi ho raha hey……par kaise……..kaise ka kya matlab hey Mayank…….pyar toh puchke hota nehi hey na…..bas ho jata hey……par Nupur se hi kyun…….kyun kya……wo itni assi hey…..sabka kitna kheyal rakhta hey……..aur Mayank tu bhul maat uski bajwa se hi tu aj itna successful ban paya……tere life main ab jo kuch bhi hey wo Nupur ki bajwa se hi hey…….

Then he reminded their first meeting…….a sweet smile came on his face…..gradually he reminded every single moment which he spent with Nupur…….and he could understand everything….yes…..he was in love with Nupur………finally he accepted his feeling towards Nupur…..but here was another problem……..how could he told her that he loved her…….if she refused her………

Mayank: Come on Mayank…….aisa kuch nehi hoga…..aagar tu usse batayega toh wo tusse kha nehi jayega………par Mayank tu uski gusse ko janta hey na……..ha main kaise bhul sakta hoon uss jhansi ki rani ko………par mujhe toh usse batana hoga na…..phir jo hoga dekha jayega…….wo mujhe mar dale ya zinda rakhe tab dekh lenge…..ye afsos toh nehi rahega na ki maine usse bataya nehi hey…..toh ye final hey ki main usse bata dunga…….par kab……..kab kya jab mujhe lagega ki uska mood thik hey tab mauka dekke usse bata dunga……..ye assa idea hey Mayank Oberoi…..

Then Mayank went to sleep. Tonight he had a sound sleep….after all he had no confusion in his mind …….quickly he went into a deep slumber and lost himself in Nupur's dream……..

love
ridi

note: friends now a days i become so busy...almost every week i have xam...and along with that i start a job...so i don't get enough time to write a update...i hope u can understand my problem...but i promise when i get time i'll surely update my ffs...till then keep smile😃

varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yay yay...nupur loves him...i loved rahul and nupur's convo...loved it ridi thanks for the pmEdited by varsh-mayur - 12 years ago
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
vow amazing update ridi but itni choti😡

meri OS 2nd part ka kya hua ridiii

waise i am missing u😭