Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

chp 5-

just caught up with this ff

ssry was highly inactive

mayur both don't want to get married

wow

lets see watzz next

welcome dear..........its really nice that u love my ff.............nd i hope u'll love rest of the parts........happy reading.......
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

welcome dear..........its really nice that u love my ff.............nd i hope u'll love rest of the parts........happy reading.......

i always love your ffs

and i always read them

this is from the very beginning
Mahima_13 thumbnail
part 7-

mayank blessed nupur indirectly

aab toh nupur ko kucch nahi hoga

wow

mast hai yaar

Mahima_13 thumbnail
chp 8-

5 years leap

wow

nice job

nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

i always love your ffs

and i always read them

this is from the very beginning

thnx dear,,,,,,,,,😛
nerdndproud thumbnail
hey frnds......thanx for ur appreciation......🤗..........here is chapter fifteen......i hope u'lllike it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes.........love u all...........🤗

Chapter Fifteen

Mayank was waiting for Nupur. It had been 15 minutes that Nupur went to her parents. Mayank was so tensed. Meanwhile Nupur came. There was a blank expression on her face. Mayank was trying to figure out what happened but he couldn't. So he tried to aske her''

Mayank: Nupur kya huya?

Nupur: mayank yaha se chalo'

Mayank: Par'.

Nupur: please Mayank'..

Mayank started driving towards the hotel. While he was driving he was observing Nupur. Nupur was so quite. On the way she didn't say a single world. After sometimes they reached Hotel. Nupur directly went to her work. Now Mayank was tensed. He was sure that something wrong was happened. But he also could understand now Nupur didn't want to talk with anyone about this. She need some time for herself. Mayank decided to give her sometime. He went his office to do his work but it went all in vain. He couldn't concentrate on his work. Nupur's thought came in his mind frequently'..

Mayank: kya wo thik hey''kya kaha uski mom dad ne'..

Finally he stood up and went to Nupur to know the answer. Nupur was engrossed in her work while Mayank came to her. Mayank called her by her name'.

Mayank: Nupur''.

Hearing her name, Nupur could understand why Mayank was there'..

Nupur: un logo ne mujhe maaf nehi kiya Mayank'..

Mayank: kya?

Nupur: wo log mujhe kabhi maaf nehi karenge Mayank'..

Myank was totally dumbfounded. He couldn't believe that. He thought may be this time her parents forgave her by seeing her success'.by seeing her that what she achieved. But no, they didn't forgive her. While Mayank was thinking these someone called Nupur. Nupur was going to leave the place when Mayank called her again'.

Mayank: Nupur'..

Nupur turned back and looked into Mayank's eyes. There was a question''

Nupur: main thik hoon Mayank'.don't worry.

After hearing that Mayank felt some relief. He passed a smile to Nupur. Seeing his smiling face Nupur felt peace'..she felt that she was not alone''.someone was beside her. Mayank was glaring at Nupur's way and he decided something'.

Mayank: unhe tumhe maaf karna hi padhega'''.

Days passed away. Mayank and Nupur both were so busy. They didn't have time to take breathe. And finally that day came. It was show's day. Nupur was hell tensed. It was very important for her. The show was going to start. Nupur was running here and there. Meanwhile someone came and offered her a cup of coffee''.

Mayank: coffee''

Nupur: thanks'..tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe coffee  chahiye''.

Mayank: I know only coffee can reduce your tension...........

Nupur: wow'.tum toh meri bare mein bahut kuch jante ho'.

Mayank: wo toh hey'.ab tension maat lo''sab thik hoga''just chill.

Nupur: okay'.

Nupur was drinking the coffee while Mayank was admiring her. She was wearing a white saree with silver embroidery. Her hair was open and she was wearing silver earrings on her ear. She applied very light make up. Moreover she looked stunning. After sometimes Nupur finished her coffee meanwhile a girl game and informed her that show was going to start.

Nupur: assa toh main chalti hoon

Mayank: okay jao''..jaida tension maat lena.

Nupur:okay baba''aur ?

Mayank: aur kya?

Nupur: mujhe all the best nehi bologe.

Mayank: nehi''jo already best hey usse al the best ki jarurat nehi hey.

Nupur: assa chalti hoon''show k baad milte hey.

Mayank: okay''.bye.

Show started. Everyone was praising Nupur. Her collection was superb and everyone told that her idea was amazing. There were lots of designers from so many countries. They also praised her. At the end Nupur came to the stage. Everyone welcomed her with a great round of applause. She thanked everyone. Suddenly something caught her eyes. There were two people in the crowed. She was surprised to see them. She couldn't believe her own eyes'''

Nupur: Maa''.Papa.

Yes, they were Nupur parents. They came here to see their daughter success. Nupur came down from the stage and went to her parents'..

Nupur: maa'papa'.ap dono yaha.

Pratap: ha hum'hume toh ana hi tha'..humari beti ne itna bara kam kiya.une appreciate karne toh hume ana hi tha''

Nupur: papa'

Pratap: I'm sorry beta'..tumhe galat samaj ne k liye''..tum galat nehi the'..

Radhika: ha beta tumhare papa thik keh rahe'humhe maaf kar do'..

Nupur: ap dono aise batein maat ki jiye'..mujhe ap logo se maafi mangni chahiye''.ap log kyun maafi mang rahi hey'ap log ne mujhe maaf kiya'

Pratap: ha beta''

Nupur hugged her parents. She was so happy. She got her all happiness back. But she couldn't understand how her parents could forgive her suddenly. Last week when she went their home they were not ready to forgive her. On the other hand they tore the invitation card in front of her. Then how could they enter the show.  Suddenly she saw Mayank who was standing far way from her and smiling to see the re union. Now she could understand how this impossible task could happen. Mayank did this''.

Flashback

After the day when Nupur came back from her parents' home with a broken heart Mayank went to her parents. He rang the door bell. Pratap opened the door''.

Pratap: ji kahiye''ap kisse milne ayi hey.

Mayank: Pratap Gupta?

Pratap: ha'kahiye.

Mayank: mujhe ap se aur apki patni se kuch baat karni hey. kya main ander a sakta hoon.

Pratap: ayiye.

Mayank entered the house. Radhika was in the kitchen. Pratap called her.

Pratap: ji kahiye ap ko kya keh na hey. par main apko pehchana nehi.

Mayank: ji ap log mujhe nehi jaante'.mera nam Mayank hey'..Mayank Oberoi. Main Nupur ki dost hoon.

After hearing Nupur's name Pratap became angry'''.

Pratap: oh toh wo ab apni dosto ko bhi bhejna shuru kar diya''.

Mayank: Nupur ne mujhe nehi bheja'.use toh pata bhi nehi hey ki main yaha hoon'..plz sir ap meri baat ek baar toh sune''.uske baat main yaha se chali jayunga'..

Pratap was silent'''

Mayank: dekhiya Nupur ne jo kiya shayed wo galat tha'.par uska irada galat nehi tha. Wo bas apna sapna pura karna chahti thi''apne apko ek jaga par dekhna chahti thi'..aur isme galat kya hey'.ap bataiye kya ap apni beti ko ek mukam pe dekke khush nehi honge''log usko jane..uski kam ki tareef kare'usko respect kare'.kya ye baat apko assa nehi lagega''..mujhe nehi pata ki us waqt Nupur aur apke beech kya huya tha'..kyun ap logo ne nupur ko shadi karwana chahti thi'.bas main itna janti hoon Nupur kabhi galat nehi ho sakti..jo dusro ki galti sudhar te hey wo khud kaise galti kar sakte hey''ye uski show ka invitation card hey'agar ap logo ko laga ki jana chahiye toh jayiye''ab main chalti hoon''.

Mayank left the palce but his word stayed in Pratap's mind. He thought about it and finally took a decision. He went to his wife''..

Pratap: Radhika hum Nupur ki show par jayenge''..

And here they were. While hugging her parents Nupur thanked Mayank through her eyes. Mayank was smiling back.Because of him she got her happiness back. He was the angel of her life. But she didn't know that this was the same boy for whom she escaped from her home. What would happen when she know that. Will that effect their relation or make a new turn in their life'''.to be or not to be''..

love

ridi

chapter sixteen-page 108

Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one Ridi
finally her parents forgave her
I hope Mayank and her relation is not hurt when they get to know the truth

Thnx for the pm
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ridi superp update yaar....
kya mast samjhaya he mayank ne ...
hmmmm...
kuch kuch mera asar aa raha he tujhme.....
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

nice one Ridi

finally her parents forgave her
I hope Mayank and her relation is not hurt when they get to know the truth

Thnx for the pm

thnx dear.......😛
nd wait..dekhte hey kya hota hey........😉
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushisati

wow ridi superp update yaar....

kya mast samjhaya he mayank ne ...
hmmmm...
kuch kuch mera asar aa raha he tujhme.....

assa ab yaha tera asar kaise huya..........