Originally posted by: kirti123

nice ff 

enjoying the story 
do add me to ur pm list.๐Ÿ˜Š

thnx dear.........nd i'll surely pm u next time
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
nice part..after along time reading um thing on arrange mariage..but mayank is right itni jaldi shadi
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Nice update Ridi
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

nice part..after along time reading um thing on arrange mariage..but mayank is right itni jaldi shadi

thnx fiza...................nd wait sweetheart u'll get ur all answer๐Ÿ˜‰
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alisha-MJHT

Nice update Ridi
Please continue soon and thanks for the pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

thnx alisha.......๐Ÿ˜›
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was amazing....gr8 update๐Ÿ‘
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

it was amazing....gr8 update๐Ÿ‘

thnx jeiny.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: love.mayurarti

nice update

thnx dear.......๐Ÿ˜›
nerdndproud thumbnail
hey frnds...........thnx for ur appreciation๐Ÿค—........ actually i'm going to my grandparent's house this week. so i'm not able to update for one week. sry๐Ÿ˜Š.........till then keep smiling.......here is chapter six. i hope u'll like it nd forgive me for my mistakes........

Chapter Six

Nupur was fuming with anger. How could her parents do this to her? She was trying to call Rahul'.her one and only friend. But his cell was switched off. Actually he went out of town. Nupur became more frustrated. She threw her cell on the bed. All the day Nupur closed herself in the room.

On the other side Mayank drove himself towards his hang out place. Mayank had a place where his all fiends used to hang out. He met his friends and explained them everything. They told him not to worry. If his parents would insist him then he would go to that girls place. But later he would reject her. Mayank felt a little bit relief but he couldn't feel complete relief. Because he knew his dad. If he decided  something then no one could change his decision. Mayank spent his whole day with his friends.

Next Day

Nupur went college and met Rahul. She gave a tight slap on his back.

Rahul: kya''.mujhe marne ka irada hey kya?

Nupur: tu tha kaha kal'..pata hey mein ne tujhe kitne bar phone kiya.

Rahul: actually mein apne uncle ka ghar gaya tha'aur uha mobile ka network bahut weak hey'.b/w tu mujhe phone kyun kar rahi thi?

Nupur explained him everything.

Rahul: tune un logo ko samjane ki kaushish ki?

Nupur: ha''par koyi faida nehi huyi'.wo log bahut serious hey.

Rahul: thik hey aj cls k bad mein jakar mein kaushish karunga. Dekhte hey kya hote hey.

Nupur: mujhe nehi lagta kuch hoga''.

Meanwhile the bell rang. They both went for their class. After the class principal called Nupur.

At the principal office:

Nupur: May I come in sir?

Principal: yes coming'..oh Nupur'Congratulation.

Nupur: Thank u sir''.par mujhe congratulate kyun kar rahe hey?

Principal: kyun ki tumhe wo UK wali scholarship mil gayi.

Nupur: really sir.

Principal: yes. b/w tumhe bahut jald hi UK jana padegi'may be within one or two week. Kya hein na waha ki next session agle mahine shuru hoga.

Nupur: par sir itni jaldi.

Principal: mujhe pata hey ye bahut jaldi ho gaya. b/w college tumhari jane ka expence bear karega.

Nupur: thank you sir. Mein apni family se baat kar ke bata ti hoon.

Principal: okay beta.

Nupur left principal office. At the canteen Rahul was waiting for her.

Rahul: principal ne kyun bulaya tha?

Nupur: kyun ki mujhe who UK wala scholarship mil gayi..

Rahul: kya! Congratulation. (He gave her a side hug). But tere chehre pein ye bara kyun baja huye hey.

Nupur: tu bhul gaya mere parents k baat.

Rahul: oh''tu tension maat kar I think uncle aunty ye news shunke apna faisala change kar denge.

Nupur: dekhte hey. Chal ghar chalte hey.

Nupur and Rahul both went back to Nupur's house. Pratap was already at home. Nupur didn't talk to him. From yesterday she stopped to talk to her parents.

Rahul: namaste uncle'..kaise hey?

Pratap: thik hoon beta. Tum kaise ho?

Rahul: ek dum bindas''uncle Nupur ne kaha ki''.

Pratap: beta agar tum mujhe Nups ki shadi ki bare mein samjane aye ho'.toh mein keh deta hoon mere decision kisi bhi halat mein nehi badkege''.

Rahul: par uncle''.

Pratap: nehi beta''.hum Nupur ki maa bap hein '..hum jo bhi karenge uske bhale k liye karenge.

Nupur was hearing that conversation silently. But this time she couldn't control her anger ness. She shouted her father'..her mother came from the kitchen hearing her voice.

Nupur: nehi papa isme meri koyi bhalai nehi hey'..

Radhika: apna awaj niche karo Nupur'

Nupur: Kyun niche karoon? App log meri sath aisa nehi kar sakte. Kya mein app logo k liye boch ban gay hoon?

Pratap: ha ban gayi ho boch''..Pratap also lost his patience'..

Her father's this statement made her mad. There was a glass in her hand. She threw it on the floor and ran towards her room. She closed the door with a bang. Rahul was observing that. He knocked the door. But Nupur didn't open it. After sometimes Rahul went back his home. Because he knew Nupur need sometime to calm down herself. He would talk to her at college.

Next morning Rahul woke up because his phone was ringing. It was  Nupur. Nupur told him something''

Rahul: Are u sure''You want to do this Nupur?

Nupur: ya Rahul I'm 110% sure.

Rahul: mujhe lagta hey tujhe uncle aunty se baat karni chahiye.

Nupur: ki thi na''.tune dekha na ki un log apna decision nehi badalna wala.

Rahul: phir bhi aue ekbar soch le''..it's a really big decision.

Nupur: soch liya''tu mera sathe hey ya nehi.

Rahul thought for sometime. He knew Nupur very well and he knew that she never changed her decision. So he decided to help her.

Nupur: kya huya'..tu shun raha hey kya'

Rahul: ha'''okay I'm with you.

Nupur: thik hey toh college mein milte hey.

They hanged up the phone and went to get ready for college. Next some days Nupur avoided talking with her parents. She became very busy. Her parents couldn't understand what she was doing. They thought she was busy with her study. So they didn't want to disturb her. They knew that Nupur was upset because of their decision. But they were helpless. They did it for Nupur's better future. One evening Radhika came to Nupur's room. Nupur was busy in computer. She totally ignored her mother.

Radhika: Nupur'..

Nupur didn't response her.

Radhika: Nupur''.next Sunday ladke wale tumhe dekhne a rahe hey.

Nupur didn't tell anything. Radhika  left that room. She thought may be Nupur accepted their decision.

SUNDAY

This was the day when Mayank and his family came to see Nupur. Radhika was busy in kitchen to prepare foods for the guests. Pratap was busy in television to watch a cricket match. Nupur was quite calm today. She stayed whole day in her room. She didn't talk to anyone. At the evening Radhika went Nupur's room to tell her that she should get ready. Guest would come in any time. But there was no one in Nupur's room''''.

At Oberoi Mansion

Mayank was getting ready for going to Nupur place. For last few days he was trying many times to convince his parents. But his all try went in vain. So he was getting ready now. He was wearing a black pant and white shirt with black jacket. He was setting up his hair. At this moment his mom came to his room'.

Shilpa: aur tayar hoke kya karega?

Mayank: kyun maa'.app logo ne apna decision badal  diya hey kya.

Mayank became very happy that his parent finally could realize that he didn't want to get married at this time. But his mother next statement made him realize that he was wrong. His parents couldn't understand but there was another reason that's why they had to change their decision.

Shilpa :nehi beta hum logo ka decision ab bhi wahi hey''par kya hei na beta jis ladki ko hum dekhne ja rahe the who ladki gahr se bhag gayi.

Mayank: kya?

Yes, Nupur escaped from her home. She went to UK. She didn't want to get married. She couldn't leave her dreams. She loved her dreams more than anything. She was living for those dreams. How could she leave those? She couldn't do it. That's why she left her house'.abandoned every relation''to fulfill her dream. She knew that her parents would angry because of this decision. But they didn't leave any other way for her'''

*** I know u all expected mayur marriage but friends this is not the right time. actually i don't want that they regret for their relation. i want that they accept their relation because they want it not because anyone force them to accept that. i hope u understand that. nd friends this is not the end of this story ...........this is the beginning of this story.......๐Ÿ˜Š

love

ridi

Chapter seven-pg 44

Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago