Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha2887 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi. Just read the first chapter. Brilliant start!! Looking forward to reading this FF. Please continue soon and please pm me when u update.
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: fariaa70

bapre shant ho jao bacche
jhogra bondho koro
ridi ami amar internship niye kisuta busy
so ami tomar next part gulote details comment korbo - kemon????
kintu amake pm korte bhulo na

amra joghra kortesilam na............nd ok.........jokhon tumi time paba tokhon comment koiro........nd i'll surely pm u next time
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

ridi nice update.do continue soon.thanks 4 the pm.sorry re porte deri hoy gelo.ektu busy chilam.

thnx dear........nd its ok..........der aye par durust aye😆
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alisha-MJHT

Hi. Just read the first chapter. Brilliant start!! Looking forward to reading this FF. Please continue soon and please pm me when u update.

thnx dear..........i'll surely pm u next time
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well written

cont soon
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: sariska_mnarti

Well written

cont soon

thnx dear.......
manapandey thumbnail
hi ridi

i read uf ff dear.loved the first chapter .wow the true frenship n realtionship of nups with her family is so warm ....

she is messy , carrier oriented , family means world to her

lagta hai u r showing urself ..plz do continue dear.will love to read next what will happen....

kya yaar last main itna suspense rakhdiya...ekta ka serial ka asar lagta hai    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: manapandey

hi ridi

i read uf ff dear.loved the first chapter .wow the true frenship n realtionship of nups with her family is so warm ....

she is messy , carrier oriented , family means world to her

lagta hai u r showing urself ..plz do continue dear.will love to read next what will happen....

kya yaar last main itna suspense rakhdiya...ekta ka serial ka asar lagta hai    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

thnx di...............ya this nups is quite like me..............but not totally

nd about suspense..................actually even i don't know what will happen in the end...........

aur di plz don't make me scare................ekta's serial🤢............God save me that day when i may watch ekta's serial( jiski possibility minus hey)................
First of all
CONGRATULATIONS FOR UR FIRST FF....
❤️
And Then.
Lets Come To The Intro..
The intro seems really good and exciting. I loved the age difference...🤣
And Then,
The First Chapter.
I am COMPLETELY in love with this Nupur.
Her Bond with her friend.
Then her Father.
OMG Its too adorable to see a 20 years old daughter moving her hand forward for a chocolate just like a little 4 years old girl.
And this Nupur is kinda just like me...I myself love to watch horror and thriller movies.
Just Loved It completely.
Muahhs...
❤️

Urs friend.
Annie
nerdndproud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Annie-

First of all
CONGRATULATIONS FOR UR FIRST FF....
❤️
And Then.
Lets Come To The Intro..
The intro seems really good and exciting. I loved the age difference...🤣
And Then,
The First Chapter.
I am COMPLETELY in love with this Nupur.
Her Bond with her friend.
Then her Father.
OMG Its too adorable to see a 20 years old daughter moving her hand forward for a chocolate just like a little 4 years old girl.
And this Nupur is kinda just like me...I myself love to watch horror and thriller movies.
Just Loved It completely.
Muahhs...
❤️

Urs friend.
Annie

thnx annie🤗............i'm so glad that u like it...........this nupur is quite like myself..........