nice cs.......
cont soon n pm me
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

nice cs.......
cont soon n pm me

thnx dear...........i'll pm u when i update
here is the first chapter of my ff.  I hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes

Chapter one

Rahul: Nupur's best friend. They treat each other as siblings. Rahul knows Nupur very well. Nupur calls him 'DUMBO'.

Ring''ring'''the bell rang''..teacher said, "time up. Stop writing." Students were coming out from the exam hall. At the canteen a boy was so tensed. At this moment a girl came there. She was wearing a blue jeans and a black kurta, a white scarf was around her neck.

Girl: come on rahul''..just chill yaar

Rahul: kya chill? Mein iss bar pakka feil ho jaoonga.

Girl: tu har bar yehi kehta hey par baad mein pass ho jata hey. Iss bar bhi ho jayega.

Rahul:tu sach bol rahi hey na.

Girl: Nupur Gupta kabhi joot bola hey kya'.ki ab bolegi

Rahul:yeh bhi sach hey.

Nupur:toh chale dumbo''

Rahul:kaha?

Nupur: ghar '''kyun college mein rehne ka irada hey kya'.

Rahul: nehi''chal aunty se bhi mil lenge. Kitne din hogaye hey aunty se mile huye.

Nupur:kitne din!kal hi toh mila tha na.

Rahul:kyun tujhe koyi problem hey agar mein use roj miloon.

Nupur:mujhe kya problem hogi. Aise bhi tu apne ghar se jaida mere ghar mein rehta hey.

Rahul: tu batein hi karegi ya ghar jayegi. Mujhe bhukh lagi hey

Nupur: toh chalna mein ne kab mana kiya

Nupur's home is situated in a middle class area. It's a two bedroom flat but it's very well decorated. While they reached home a beautiful lady welcomed them with a warm smile. She is none other than Radhika Gupta, Nupur's mom.

Radhika: agaye tum dono. How was the exam?

Rahul: Don't ask it aunty.

Radhika: Why beta?

Now it was Nupur's turn to give her mother's question answer.

Nupur: Kyun ki as usual iss Dumbo ko lagta hey ki oh fail ho jayega.

Radhika: aisa nehi sochte. Dekhna iss bar bhi tu pass ho jayega. Nups how was your exam?

Nupur: oh toh result ane k bad hi pata chalega na ki how was it?

Radhika:kyun?

Nupur: Kyunki my dear maa meri hisab se toh exam assa hi huya par teacher k hisab se kaisa huya yeh toh teachers hi jane.

Rahul: Teachers ki hisab se bhi assa hi hoga. Is liye toh tu har bar itne asse number lati hey.

Radhika: assa tum dono fresh ho jao mein tum dono k liye kuch khane ki lati hoon.

Nupur: ok maa. Hum mere kamre mein ja rahe hey. Ap khana wohi de jana.

Radhika went the kitchen to bring the foods and Nupur and rahul went Nupur's room.  It's not a not so big room with a not so big bed in the centre...large windows with flowing curtains. The room was painted in cream shades'. the curtains had shades of white and cream' her study table at the left corner side with books, novels, her computer, cds and dvds. Her dressing table and cupboard on the whole of right wall'Some of the novels and dvds were on the bed. The room was quite messy. Nupur was not so organized girl.

Reaching  the room Nupur threw her bag on the bed and switched on the computer. Put a dvd into the dvd rome. Nupur loved to watch movies specially thriller and horror movies. At the same time Rahul managed himself on the bed. They stared watching a thriller movie. After some time Radhika came to the room with some snakes and two glass of juice. But after seeing the condition of the room she couldn't control herself '''

Radhika: Nups  yeh kya halat banake rakha hey apne room ka.

Nupur: (under her breath) shuru ho gaya hey ramayan'' but rahul heard that and he chuckled.

Radhika: dekhke lagta nehi hey ki yeh koyi ladki ka room hey. Itna mess. Nups teri umar ki sari ladkiya apne room kitni assi tara se sajake rakti hey. Aur ek tu hey ki'..

Nupur: kya maa' mein ne tumhe kitni bar kaha mujse nehi hoti ye sab.

Radhika: kyun nehi hoi?

Nupur: bas nehi hoti.

Rahul was hearing this mother daughter argument. Now this became a daily routine. Radika told Nupur to act like other girls but this all went in vain. Rahul knew that Nupur never did that. Cause Nupur loved to live her life according to her own choice.

After some time Radhika realized that it was a total waste of time to argue with Nupur. She went back to her kitchen and Rahul and Nupur back to their movie which was paused because of mother daughter argument.

When the movie finished, it was already evening. Nupur went to the kitchen to check out that what her mother was doing and Rahul went to the living room watching a cricket match. At that time the door bell rang. Nupur went to open the door. There was her dad, Pratap Gupta. He came from his office. Nupur hugged her father and took his office bag from his hand. Pratap enterd the home and went to the living room. Radhika came with a glass of water and gave it to her husband. Pratap drank the water and asked Nupur and Rahul that how was their exam. They answered the same as they answered Radhika before.  After that chit chat Pratap went his room for freshen up himself. Nupur and Rahul were busy in their chit chat. After sometimes Radhika called everyone for dinner.

They finished their dinner with lots of fun. After the dinner Rahul went back his own home and Nupur went her father and stretched her hand to her father. Pratap knew the meaning of stretching hand. He brought out a chocolate from his pocket and gave it to Nupur. Since Nupur's childhood this became a daily routine. Everyday Pratap brought a chocolate for her daughter and gave it to her daughter after the dinner. He never forgot to bring this.

This was Nupur's life with full of happiness. But who knew that a big earthquake was going to come in her life and tried to mess up her life'' Will Nupur able to stop that or not'''..

Love

Ridi

Chapter 2- Page 13
Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago
very nicely written👏

thanks for the pm

do continue soon
Originally posted by jiya_angel

very nicely written👏

thanks for the pm

do continue soon

thnx for ur appreciation.🤗
Originally posted by mahakmev

amazinggggggggggg

thnx honey................🤗
wonderful update....omg earth quake in nupz life hop ki gud 1 ho...:) anyway thxx 4 da pm luvd it...
Originally posted by nightdreamer_mn

wonderful update....omg earth quake in nupz life hop ki gud 1 ho...:) anyway thxx 4 da pm luvd it...

thnx dear........nd lets see that this earthquake will gud or bad😉.............
Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago