Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) (Page 67)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

hi prema

i agree why does GC keeps on talking abt DB on geet forums all the time, we r not concerned abt her. aur its ok good for geet, she looks polished unlike maan

hi mgdg, bluey n absoluv

Yes she is. but i am happy at least they are enjoying each others company (whatever the relationship). we can expect good scenes from them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268Absoluv

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

hi prema

i agree why does GC keeps on talking abt DB on geet forums all the time, we r not concerned abt her. aur its ok good for geet, she looks polished unlike maan

hi mgdg, bluey n absoluv

Hi Neeraj, yep...DD gonna get  someone nice..pray..

neeraj268Absoluv

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

@prema

so tell me prema, what do u do

DD will for sure get someone nicer Big smile

Edited by neeraj268 - 14 January 2011 at 8:36am
prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@Param completely agrees with you. we know the truth. but accepting is little difficult even for me. 
anyways enjoy your visit Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Welcome Opti from the den.....

Thanks Bluey. Now the tag of 'Opti from the den' makes me sound ominous!LOL I will not eat any one of you.

Personally, I feel GC's personal life should not interfere with the show , or story. If he needs vacation he should shoot episode banks and then go. Yes in emergency situations...like health issues, then different margins can be given.

Agree with you whole heartedly but dont think the story is being changed for anyone.  If GC goes on vacation, I think he will leave an episode bank.  

But to change story line so actors can have time with people  in personal life , highly unprofessional.

Hope our assumptions are wrong....anf the track ahead was normal story line and is not being changed for GC....wonder if he thinks he already is such a superstar that he can have the show changed as per his will.

I doubt GC did any such thing.  He comes across as a guy who has not airs or attitude problem.  The makers have to carry the story forward. So far Maan has done a lot for Geet, going out of his way in doing so.  Geet has also given Maan a lot but mostly by being herself.  She has not had an ocaasion wherein Maan was in serious trouble. Hope this jail track if it comes to that, shows Geet fighting for her man. 

About Gurti dreams being shattered......Iw would feel bad only momentarily, as I always thought Dhrasti should get someone very educated, with a high caliber , a person for whom Dhrasti is the first and last woman in his life...she deserves a very good a dedicated guy....never wanted her to be number 2 in anybody's life.so there goes.Crossing my fingers she finds a good lifemate soon!

I share your thoughts on this matter. DD really deserves a good mateGC and DD are good friends and co-stars. Dont see anything else in them and doubt they want to either.

One thing though, all this "oh my god now what will happen" in the show, the guns, the fear of death, of any body, and now jail....its slowly taking out the pleasure from he wedding...I mean yes twists hone chahiye....par kitne!!....Inke life mein kuch bhi aaram se nahi hota?Im like fine..whatever.....cant tolerate more rollar coaster.....

As it is its weird that Geet is pregnant while her wedding is happening....we have adjusted to that...but more more twists...

Can understand your angst. Feel the same too but then the CVs are desperate to get the trps up I think and what better way than to add drama.

Khane mein namak, mirch, spice, sugar sab ka taste balanced hona chahiye.....jyada spice ho to khaya nahi jata....

Hope they give us enough sugar before the spice starts to bite our taste buds.

Edited by Opti - 14 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268ranjnanarangsubiamanprema_ksDilsayAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

oh prema itz ok yaar, its all for the best

prema_ksAbsoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I am house wife with plenty of time (really i have that much time Confused) . I have two boys. one is 8 yrs and sec is 6 and half. so when they are at home most of the time i will be in judge roleTongue. they will come back at 2 from school. so will be busy for some time. i used to work before, but after kids i've stopped working. so i am a paid less maid (that's what i keep on telling to my husband). what about you neeraj, bluey and ren?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wow guys the jail track has created such a furore in the forum and I have been seeing that there are too many posts by the worried members about what will happen in the show or they will stop watching and even people talking about the reason of this track being GC's marriage. 

Well I really don't care about the reason for this track but I am looking forward to this track actually to enjoy the romance and good things we need to have some negative things as well. 

And what is this deal with the members people get bored with the romance if it is shown regularly, well anything monotonous can get boring. then we start demanding some more story. 

When NT suddenly went away we started saying that what is the closure of that track. werent we waiting for Geets family to show up and when the CVs are doing that we still have a problem. 

Now lets understand that NT and Brij have been the biggest thorns on Geets and Maans lives and the closure has to happen will full hullabaloo and I think before they actually embark on the happy journey of their lives I am okay with letting them suffer once. It will increase their yearning for each other and they can then look forward to other things in life. 

I think lets give CVs a chance and wait and watch it is too early to react in a negative tone. 

By the way last but not the least I wanted to add one more thing I remember some time ago chugal khor aunty informed that Geet will lose her baby which hasnt happened yet and hopefully it will not happen so lets wait and watch let the bad guys too have their day I am sure they will not have the last laugh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

Go to top