Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Hello prema

He thinks too much!!!!
dont over analyse GC go with your gut feelingπŸ˜‰

where is the chance to analyse πŸ˜•  i am so confused with himπŸ˜•
My husband also a Piscean. they never open up. makes us very confused. 
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohoo shalu....πŸ€—
i'm ren....

prema...nothing much......πŸ˜‰
it's a kind of promotion the much u made posts...πŸ˜†
the much u'll promoted.......πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mgdg_2010 - 13 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ladies i want you check two of my fav VMs (not my work jus appreciatingπŸ˜† them) let me know what you think! first one very funny!!!

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Dont worry about being obssesed about Geet we are all in same boat. i am not a indian serial or movie person however like listening to music.Geet is my first drama serial.

was youtubing song mast mast do nain Geet and maan earing scene came. at first thought it was a movie, typed maan geet into google. GHSP came up and i thought oh its a drama. liked the look of geet and wondered why maans eyes were saying something else and his features some thing else. other scenes came up clicked on Qurbaan hua dance seq BANG!πŸ˜† was hooked.

The worst thing was use to make fun out of sisters and mum for watching themπŸ˜†.  still prefer good hollywood movie any time.😊

I get hindi channels whenever my inlaws or my parents are visiting us here in US. This time when my inlaws came, I was just surfing channels late at night and saw a couple scenes of Maan and Geet in passing. Then I would look if any rerun of geet was coming whenever I would be changing channels.....then thought about checking youtube and got so much into their story that till now it is difficult to get out πŸ˜†

My husband teases me like anything about my craziness over the series and me drooling over Maan
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......he says whenever you are watching TV only thing that I can hear is "MAHI, MAHI...aakhir yeh Mahi hai kaun" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prema_ks

hi anshimanshi welcome. 

After watching many serials i came to one conclusion that if you want to enjoy any serial don't look for logic and story after certain time. 

Well Said dear Prema..πŸ‘πŸΌ.I was just thinking of writing that to Anshimanshi..πŸ˜›.Thats true ....Serial dekho toh fun ke liye aur agar story pasand aa jaaye toh sone pe suhaaga....BUT do not look for tooo much practicality or logic....Its a serial after all.πŸ˜ƒ..Woh kehte hai na ki Serial aur Picture meinkuch bhi ho sakta hai....πŸ˜‰

But Yes Anshimanshi....U did make very good logical points BUT DIL PE MAT LE YAAR...CHALTA HAI...SERIAL HAI....

Yes I'm with Anshimanshi on the ANNOYING USE OF BDs....And despite so many previous experiences, if the CVs don't have a bank of episodes then ITS TOOO MUCH YAAR...HADD HO GAYEEE....ITs  SHEER STUPIDITY....

But nyways...dekho aagay kya hota hai...πŸ˜›
mgdg_2010 thumbnail

Ladies i want you check two of my fav VMs (not my work jus appreciatingπŸ˜† them) let me know what you think! first one very funny!!!

shaz second one is fabulous.....πŸ˜†
Absoluv thumbnail

Hey Dear...loved BOTH the VMs...the second one 😳is in my fave list on youtube account....πŸ˜›

The first one was FUNNYY & AWESOME.πŸ˜†..so perfectly matched scenes & wordings of th esong....Good find dear πŸ‘πŸΌ& thanx for sharing....πŸ˜›
prema_ks thumbnail
Thanks Ren for explaining.😊
I thought GEET will be diff about logic and story. but after all it is also a daily soap.
I agree with both Param and Shalu reg BD's. i cannot compromise with maaneet or gurti scenes. 
we are watching and bearing all  these scenes for them only.
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
shaz i don't know u saw ru's vm or not 
here is one...hope u all like it.....πŸ˜ƒ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4XWovBUYoM[/YOUTUBE]
Absoluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Eveline

obviously...when it is Wine Club..

who better than the dunkard of the lot...

Old Aged and full bodied!!

hey prema and good to see Opti and the rest ..wow..

Hi Rush, Welcome to the Club...I'm Param...baatein-mulakatein...hoti hi rahengi....πŸ˜‰