Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) (Page 42)

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I think the cvs wants to move in tortoise phase. so that they can run the show little longer. Business strategy. 
so i ok with it. see how fast they are with ann and arjun. they are lucky to have actors like GC and DD who can create goosebumps with their eyes and body even without touching each other. I don't think GURTI have any problem with intimacy scenes. but CV are showing in strategic way. All the passion scenes on the way, but it will take lot of your time and patience.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

I think the cvs wants to move in tortoise phase. so that they can run the show little longer. Business strategy. 
so i ok with it. see how fast they are with ann and arjun. they are lucky to have actors like GC and DD who can create goosebumps with their eyes and body even without touching each other. I don't think GURTI have any problem with intimacy scenes. but CV are showing in strategic way. All the passion scenes on the way, but it will take lot of your time and patience.Smile
but prema i kinda prefer that coz in real life these things take time...love takes time to mature..dont want this to end any time soon....n physical intimacy does not come easy especially for Geet...if Maan does not show this kind of restraint n control....Geet might have been quite scared earlier on...and then again..this being an indian telly show...they have huge limitations..showing a mature passionate love story with such boundaries is sooo very difficult for them too....still their chemisty manages to make us all huff n puff...LOL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,
no I haven't watched the epi yet and won't be able until my daughter goes to sleep. Which is in about 2 1/2 hours! *groans*. Although my daughter is 10 I still find it hard to watch when she's around. She creates to much disturbance. I want to drool, swoon and blush in peace. LOL EmbarrassedAlthough I have watched todays UMT, SBS and SBB.

@param. They should do something new when it comes to romantic scenes. But I'm not going to start complaining....yet. Let the marriage happen and if nothing new then I will begin with my complains. LOL

I thought I was going to stay a bit longer however my daughter need some attention. She's not feeling well. UnhappyWill try to come back later because I'm loving this club and all the discussions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluveveline

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

i get really mad with the sbs one liners. they keep saying things like they will only stare at each other etc. we are there to see the stares and so what is their problem. 

hum kis cheez  ke liye wait karte hain aur hamein atleast stare toh milta hai...Wink

ya, dd looked really nice with her hair tied to the side.

high hopes about him doing anything later. we should start betting on  geet from now, maybe then something will happen but then CV's are big spoilsports. khoda pahad aur nikli chuhiya type scene will come. so i am afraid to even hope. my date with maan/geet is anyway booked whether the cv's listen to the sbs sarkyness or not. 

because of NE and arjun and NT we get only about 10-12 minutes of maaneet everyday. chalo isi mein khush ho jaate hain. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbsoluv

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by prema_ks

but prema i kinda prefer that coz in real life these things take time...love takes time to mature..dont want this to end any time soon....n physical intimacy does not come easy especially for Geet...if Maan does not show this kind of restraint n control....Geet might have been quite scared earlier on...and then again..this being an indian telly show...they have huge limitations..showing a mature passionate love story with such boundaries is sooo very difficult for them too....still their chemisty manages to make us all huff n puff...LOL!!
Hiral yes agrees with you completely. even for married couples it will take time to be free with each other. that's why even i said passionate scenes will be there but in slow phase.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariserialwatcher16Absoluveveline

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yes both DD and GC looked gorgeous today. loved yesterday's and today's outhouse scenes. I liked this kinda romantic nhok joks. They are too good... when he is removing her haldi i was like Embarrassed

bluejalpariserialwatcher16

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

i get really mad with the sbs one liners. they keep saying things like they will only stare at each other etc. we are there to see the stares and so what is their problem. 

hum kis cheez  ke liye wait karte hain aur hamein atleast stare toh milta hai...Wink

ya, dd looked really nice with her hair tied to the side.

high hopes about him doing anything later. we should start betting on  geet from now, maybe then something will happen but then CV's are big spoilsports. khoda pahad aur nikli chuhiya type scene will come. so i am afraid to even hope. my date with maan/geet is anyway booked whether the cv's listen to the sbs sarkyness or not. 

because of NE and arjun and NT we get only about 10-12 minutes of maaneet everyday. chalo isi mein khush ho jaate hain. 

don't know i found sbs comments always little rude. but we can easily forgive them. without them we can't see the close dance bt Gurti Embarrassed

bluejalpariserialwatcher16

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Hello everyone,
no I haven't watched the epi yet and won't be able until my daughter goes to sleep. Which is in about 2 1/2 hours! *groans*. Although my daughter is 10 I still find it hard to watch when she's around. She creates to much disturbance. I want to drool, swoon and blush in peace. LOL EmbarrassedAlthough I have watched todays UMT, SBS and SBB.

@param. They should do something new when it comes to romantic scenes. But I'm not going to start complaining....yet. Let the marriage happen and if nothing new then I will begin with my complains. LOL

I thought I was going to stay a bit longer however my daughter need some attention. She's not feeling well. UnhappyWill try to come back later because I'm loving this club and all the discussions.

OHHHH..I hope ur daughter feels good soon...What happened ??? COld ???

Ok After Marriage if romantic scenes don't change then I will join u in complaining...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariserialwatcher16rahmona_pakswe

Go to top