Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) (Page 29)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Happy Lohri, Sankranti and Pongal. I also celebrate Pongal since i am from tamil nadu but living in Delhi

usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binsur

@param dear. where are u? is it goodmorning or goodevening for you? have not watchded anything. but judging byt he excitement in the forum SBB/SBS was really good. what  did they show? cant watch since am at work. just browsing thru topics.

@bluefish. whats you real name yaar? wanted to tell you that your take on geet serial and gurti (during the formation of the club in that thread abt offscreen dance) was the inspiration for me to come out of my shell and join the club. our thoughts match a lot. plz make me our buddy. have very fewCry

Oye Bindu dear...u forgot...I'm from Pittsburgh, USA....remember ???? So its GOOD MORNING...Today my son has a 2 hour delay in school.....coz of THE SNOW....Smile...U have to watch the SBS &SBB segments dear...they were fun....Sent u a buddy request...Please do add me....Big smile

subiaman

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

@param dear. where are u? is it goodmorning or goodevening for you? have not watchded anything. but judging byt he excitement in the forum SBB/SBS was really good. what  did they show? cant watch since am at work. just browsing thru topics.

@bluefish. whats you real name yaar? wanted to tell you that your take on geet serial and gurti (during the formation of the club in that thread abt offscreen dance) was the inspiration for me to come out of my shell and join the club. our thoughts match a lot. plz make me our buddy. have very fewCry

Bindu dear the SBS & SBB segments covered Haldi ceremony & the masti of MAAN & GEET...Geeet was looking so gorgeous & Maan was looking soooo Handsome....but waiting to c today's episode....

subiaman

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
sorry param. now i remember. i accepted the buddy req. have to wait until i get home to watch the segments. at work!!!! or i can mute it and watch the masti. we had snow tuesday. y'day was too bad. but  here they give no snow day unless it is a foot of snow or too icy on the road. have been to pittsburgh once and came to the temple.......
subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Bindu dear the SBS & SBB segments covered Haldi ceremony & the masti of MAAN & GEET...Geeet was looking so gorgeous & Maan was looking soooo Handsome....but waiting to c today's episode....

are you a gurti fan or just maneet fan?

Edited by binsur - 13 January 2011 at 7:49am
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Hey Bindu...My name is Roopa.......but Sathya also has same name so im asking to call me bluey...
and i like bluefish...I love the blue color and Im pisean..so fish:)

Very happy that you liked my thoughts and take on them......heck we can imagine whatever we want to right..im sure they must be haveing a laugh at the riot we make about every small move of thiers...
But I felt thyat look GC gave was becuase he was manofying her......and do come more out of your shell....this thread is a safe place for us ...no teens and no hubbys:)

How do I make you a buddy? let me know

and I am dallas by the way...so Good morning everybody

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanAbsoluv

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@bluey, plz go to your pending buddy request and accept me. so you are also from usa. i was talking abt the reasons you gave for watching geet. remember????? 
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

sorry param. now i remember. i accepted the buddy req. have to wait until i get home to watch the segments. at work!!!! or i can mute it and watch the masti. we had snow tuesday. y'day was too bad. but  here they give no snow day unless it is a foot of snow or too icy on the road. have been to pittsburgh once and came to the temple.......

Oh relly Bindu....Do lemme know when u visit Pittsburgh again...Maybe v can try & meet up...I know that the temple in Pittsburgh is very famous...I am a DIE-Hard fan of MAANEET BUT lately also becoming a fan of GurTi ...Its the wishful thinking kinds....Do not mean to intrude on their privacy BUT just Love Watching Gurmeet & Drashti together....Innocent wish....Wink

Go to top