Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) (Page 16)

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

eveline      Hiral
sathya88
absoluv
binsur
mehraan
bluefish
muniza

more names
shaz
neeraj -
neeraj
Viji79
anshimanshi
febinyusuff...

serialwatcher16 ,
Dilsay,
 bobbyBrocks,
 delhigirl ,
rads(Avnee)
 and mgdg_2010

tanya_vi,
maneetian80
,fats30,
mehraan,
,ssv_99

ranjana
raji

Edited by neeraj268 - 12 January 2011 at 6:50pm

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by raji_b

What a great idea!! I thought I was the only 30+ watching Geet. Guess I am not alone.

I am a mother of 2 children, my little boy (who is not little anymore according to him) is 10 and my little girl (who is the boss of our household) is 5 years old. I work full time, a parttime student and a full time mom, wife, daughter in law. Life is busy but Geet and IF are my safe haven from the busy life in real world. My little girl loves to watch Geet with me at times.

My husband who has nothing to do with Indian serials surprisingly started downloading Geet episodes for me off the net. And has issues with long stares and MAHIIIIIIIIIII every few minutes and don't leave a chance to make fun of me singing MAHIIII here and there.

I just read "Jane Eyer" a classic novel (ofcourse for school purposes, don't have time to read for leisure and loved it. Coz the story was bit similar to Geet. If anyone of you have time do read this book, I bet you all will love it.

Raj
hi...i love Jane Eyer..and one of my other all time favourite Pride n Prejudice...wow ur life seems to be a handful...and talking about hubbys..mine hates Geet...he actually feels that its a psychological disorder with meLOL!!

Hi girls 
I love pride n prejudice n sense and sensibilty too. read the books and seen the period dramas. by the way im from UK

Hey,  My all time favourite is also  Pride and Prejudice. i must have read it a 100 times.
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bluefish][QUOTE=delhigirl][QUOTE=ssv_99]hey my name is Ash
shaz
neeraj
Viji79
anshimanshi
febinyusuff...
serialwatcher16 ,
Dilsay,
bobbyBrocks,
delhigirl , - Kay
rads(Avnee)
and mgdg_2010

tanya_vi,
maneetian80
,fats30,
mehraan,
,ssv_99 - Ash

ranjana
raji
bluefish: bluey
eveline
sathya88
absoluv
binsur
mehraan

muniza riza792 : Rosh
add ur names in color girls....
[/QUOTE Sorry guys, since i've typed dis from my mobile, i'm not able to put my name below Muniza's. Its going back up!

Edited by riza792 - 12 January 2011 at 6:40pm
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

my name is easy to remember since it is the same as my usernameSmile

eveline      Hiral
sathya88
absoluv
binsur
mehraan
bluefish
muniza

more names
shaz
neeraj -
neeraj
Viji79
anshimanshi
febinyusuff...

serialwatcher16 , USHA
Dilsay,
 bobbyBrocks,
 delhigirl ,
rads(Avnee)
 and mgdg_2010

tanya_vi,
maneetian80
,fats30,
mehraan,
,ssv_99

ranjana
raji

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

went offline y'day so missed the discussion on droolingUnhappy.  As years rolled by, i forgot the lighter side of life, how to enjoy small moments, being silly n enjoying it ----------- i met myself once again wid some of very good friends on this forum.

n yes ofcourse, i dicovered again that i can be so bestotted wid maan that i can and i have drooled over maanROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvRiMa_972

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssv_99

@eveline, i take it that your a fan of the great Mr Darcy. i am likin this club as all the Dreeeeeeeeeemy and HOTTT posts were gettin borin. nice to have a grown up, intelligent chatTongue for a change!

tell me about it.Wink..i think we all have lost the capacity to drool only on the basis of good looks n hotness quotient...it takes a lot more in a man to make us swoon....but i remember at their age...it was fun!!LOL

yessss many years ago i remember drooolingLOL

Then life comes along with three kids, hubby and every day life. 

Then out of the blue MAAN comes along and the drooling starts againLOL 

This is so true.. I tell you I was missing this since I got kids... but yes.. now started again.. 

Geet is my OLD Mills & Boon equivalent where the hero and heroine argue and argue and fall in love. there used to be so much of conversation and i must have gone through my entire school and college life rigours only bcos of my M&B's. Maybe that is why Geet struck a chord. The new M&B's don't seem to have much conversation or arguments at all. They are well just.......so don't enjoy them anymore and still keep looking out for old M&B's.
neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Edited by neeraj268 - 12 January 2011 at 6:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by raji_b

What a great idea!! I thought I was the only 30+ watching Geet. Guess I am not alone.

I am a mother of 2 children, my little boy (who is not little anymore according to him) is 10 and my little girl (who is the boss of our household) is 5 years old. I work full time, a parttime student and a full time mom, wife, daughter in law. Life is busy but Geet and IF are my safe haven from the busy life in real world. My little girl loves to watch Geet with me at times.

My husband who has nothing to do with Indian serials surprisingly started downloading Geet episodes for me off the net. And has issues with long stares and MAHIIIIIIIIIII every few minutes and don't leave a chance to make fun of me singing MAHIIII here and there.

I just read "Jane Eyer" a classic novel (ofcourse for school purposes, don't have time to read for leisure and loved it. Coz the story was bit similar to Geet. If anyone of you have time do read this book, I bet you all will love it.

Raj
hi...i love Jane Eyer..and one of my other all time favourite Pride n Prejudice...wow ur life seems to be a handful...and talking about hubbys..mine hates Geet...he actually feels that its a psychological disorder with meLOL!!

Hi girls 
I love pride n prejudice n sense and sensibilty too. read the books and seen the period dramas. by the way im from UK

WOW ....U gurls are active readers it seems....Well I used to read BUT somehow lost that habit with marriage & kids....Now I read books with my 8 year old son for his school homeworks & for helping him develop a reading habit....Lately I introduced him to Tom Sawyer, Oliver Twist, Wizard of Oz, The Giant Peach, Charlotte's Web, Treasure Island, and many more classics r in store for him...

But I have seen movies based on Jane Eyre, Pride & Prejudice...I think I should read the books tooo...Will try to get the old habit back.....Big smile...

Just saw today's episode again...& simply enjoyed the nok-jhok of MAANEET with the baby-talk & totally Blushing when Maan said, " Ek baar shaadi ho jaaye, phir dekhna...."  BlushingWink...Ufffff kya iradey hai Maan Singh Khurana ke....Day Dreaming Blushing....I hope they do a nice HOT SR sequence & not thanda-thanda.....Wink...Gurls....don't mind my BESHARMI.....Wink

Hey,  My all time favourite is also  Pride and Prejudice. i must have read it a 100 times.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268serialwatcher16RiMa_972

Go to top