Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) (Page 13)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
OMG! I'm not alone! Thank God!
What a splendid idea and a great name for the club. May I please join it?

I'm Mona and I'll be turning 31 in April. I have a 10 year old daughter but no husband because I'm sadly divorced.. My parents are from Punjab Pakistan however I'm born and raised somewhere in Scandinavia now living in UK since a couple of years.

I have seen and experienced a lot in my life. Mostly difficult things. Not a very happy childhood, was bullied in my teens. Then got married quite young but the man just used me to get permanent stay in Scandinavia. Got married again, moved to another country but was dumped because I couldn't live up to his expectations. Although he did accept that I've been married before and had a child from that marriage. Anyway now I'm trying to move on.

Love GHSP and have watched it since day one. I feel I can relate to Geet in many ways mostly because of all the life experience that I've had. Wish to discuss the show with all of you lovely people here in the Wine Club.

Oooops! Sorry for the long post. LOL Hope you all didn't get too bored.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88serendipity2mgdg_2010RiMa_972Absoluveveline

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Hi Blue thank you!!!! Hi Sathya, Bindu, Delhi Girl (sorry i don't know your name), Ranjana, Param, Mehr 
(these are few member names i remembered till now, soon i will remember all others also) and my big hi to others.
Hi back prema.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@eveline, i take it that your a fan of the great Mr Darcy. i am likin this club as all the Dreeeeeeeeeemy and HOTTT posts were gettin borin. nice to have a grown up, intelligent chatTongue for a change!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268subiamanAbsoluvrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I'm Mona and I'll be turning 31 in April. I have a 10 year old daughter but no husband because I'm sadly divorced.. My parents are from Punjab Pakistan however I'm born and raised somewhere in Scandinavia now living in UK since a couple of years.

I have seen and experienced a lot in my life. Mostly difficult things. Not a very happy childhood, was bullied in my teens. Then got married quite young but the man just used me to get permanent stay in Scandinavia. Got married again, moved to another country but was dumped because I couldn't live up to his expectations. Although he did accept that I've been married before and had a child from that marriage. Anyway now I'm trying to move on.

Love GHSP and have watched it since day one. I feel I can relate to Geet in many ways mostly because of all the life experience that I've had. Wish to discuss the show with all of you lovely people here in the Wine Club.

Keep smiling! WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGERClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

hi n welcome...we go back a long way remember....i actually was thinking of pming you to let you know about this....!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

@eveline, i take it that your a fan of the great Mr Darcy. i am likin this club as all the Dreeeeeeeeeemy and HOTTT posts were gettin borin. nice to have a grown up, intelligent chatTongue for a change!

tell me about it.Wink..i think we all have lost the capacity to drool only on the basis of good looks n hotness quotient...it takes a lot more in a man to make us swoon....but i remember at their age...it was fun!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268subiaman

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Heyyy....This is cool!
I'm Roshni.....Rosh actually!Wink
And first of all...i hope you'll let me join here because though I'm married....I havent carried....I do not have children......and I'm 31 yrs!
And the second criteria.....Matured......my hubby says I'm one of the most immature persons he knows!Stern Smile...Meri tareef karte karte thakthe nahi hai bechare!LOL

And our story is quite similar to Geet..'cause I fell in love and married my Boss Embarrassed....and we run the company together now. But the saddest part is that he is still my Boss!Confused Dadagiri n all!LOLEmbarrassed

WOW...Ur story is quite like GHSP....with marrying the boss & all...Wink...Well my husband thinks that I'm immature too....SO v r in the same plane, gurl....LOL

RiMa_972

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

tell me about it.Wink..i think we all have lost the capacity to drool only on the basis of good looks n hotness quotient...it takes a lot more in a man to make us swoon....but i remember at their age...it was fun!!LOL

yessss many years ago i remember drooolingLOL

Then life comes along with three kids, hubby and every day life. 

Then out of the blue MAAN comes along and the drooling starts againLOL 

neeraj268

Go to top