Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) - Page 115

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HIPHOP50

I only watch Geet.... haven't got enough hours in day to watch anything else๐Ÿ˜† 

then you are missing something ๐Ÿ˜†. ok shaz even i need to go to help my sons in studies. catch you later if you are there. till then enjoy the old magic.๐Ÿ˜ณ. bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@prema

catch you later.....
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Of course it cannot be more dangerous than that fall in the bathtub, her innumerable marathon runs, her high heels. In normal life the first trimester is supposed to be the the most difficult and people don't even announce their baby till the first trimester is done. So short of climbing Mount Everest and bungee jumping, geet has done everything. So a horse ride with Maan holding her is absolutely nothing. The baby will come out ready to win the Olympics. Maybe the first Olympic gold medal for India will be from Geet. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

You are right. Geet's baby has been through far worse.  I only hope they get the baby out safe at some point instead of going the MC route.

Btw, Happy pongal to you too. You seem to be a good cook, going by all that you had prepared for pongal.  I'm a hopeless cook and only ate the pongal made by my mom-in-law.
serendipity2 thumbnail
@Opti

hiya this baby is never going to be born....have heard of overdue babies...but this baby is overdue his first trimester...and second.......

ye baby pak pak ke gora gora kese hoga....... yeh to kaala sha ho ga๐Ÿ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
i loved early epis as they were totally unperdictable.... that was the magic of early GHSP....now people can predict what they are going to do.....
liked watching geet and going....๐Ÿ˜ฒwasnt expecting that.

how is maan going to reach geet.....totally predictable....the horse....where is the suspence

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaz, Who knows maybe he will not ride a horse but a donkey. So there is still scope for suspense.
serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Shaz, Who knows maybe he will not ride a horse but a donkey. So there is still scope for suspense.

@opti

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

oh the visual image i have right now!!!!!!!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello gals!!!!wats news???
i think we must mke a new thread now as v r reaching 150...
serendipity2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hello gals!!!!wats news???

i think we must mke a new thread now as v r reaching 150...

hi mehr

yes nearly 150๐Ÿ‘

Mehr check this out๐Ÿ˜†

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi shazzy/111hru dear...missed u yaar yesterday...tat farting thng kept on buzzing๐Ÿ˜†
wats tat wid the post...yaar???how cme ppl post it bt they r sme poses vich r really hawt!๐Ÿ˜‰
btw i didnt get mehendi design u were talking in the previous pages...wats it all abt?