Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) (Page 113)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@shazzy n mehr.....ROFLROFL...i dont wanna sound bitter...but he will criticize my body odor n my smallest of ways with pleasure but when it comes to that....oh i m angeline jolie..Big smile!!

A golden cage...thats what it is... i actually had to struggle a lot when i started this forum...he did not like it thinking i might be chatting with strangers n what not....it took me a looooong time...i just refused to close this window to the world.....trust me ..he made it very hard..n one big factor is he works from home....twenty four seven....i dont have a way out....so m worried about whats gonna happen from tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Eve, I agree i don't want to watch reality in some sense, I want the fairytale, I want maneet type scenes, I want where the lead is always hot for each other because that is not reality but there has to be some logic also.  CV's have to realize that most of these younger girls and guys watching these serials can hold classes on how to have a SR night.

But I love the illogical dupatta flying, gazing into each other eyes, etc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@mehr...why shame on u.....go ahead be lata mageshkar.....saare gaane ga lo yaar....start with Jaane do na...n all hott n steamy numbers...u can end with sheila ki jawaanni...LOL!!

serendipity2mgdg_2010

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Mehraan and Eve I'm just like you two. As soon as I find out about an SR I watch it on Youtube.

@shaz. What is your mission girl? To make us stay awake all night? LOL It's already so late here. What am I going to tell my daughter in the morning?

YEAH MY CLOCK IS SAME AS YOURS.... ITS SATURDAY TODAY... HAVE A LIE INLOL
Not likely! I promised my daughter we would get out on Saturday. Early! Good luck with that! LOL
She is probably going to wonder what I've been doing all night. ROFL

WE WILL CLOCK OFF TOGETHERThumbs Up

mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Eve, I agree i don't want to watch reality in some sense, I want the fairytale, I want maneet type scenes, I want where the lead is always hot for each other because that is not reality but there has to be some logic also.  CV's have to realize that most of these younger girls and guys watching these serials can hold classes on how to have a SR night.

saathi...i guess thats why we all picked Geet...coz we all are intelligent yet passionate....and i think this is the only show right now...that passes the muster...it is romantic and yet not ridiculous ( well not as much as the other shows...if u take a look at the other ones...Geet is superlative)

Yup...i always felt that Geet had a old world flavor....the 70s kind of romance..Geet calling him aap..n the salwaar kameez...its just me...but i like the nostalgic romance...

For this generation....the least said the better...again cvs just cannot give these girls what they want...its not possible...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88serendipity2mgdg_2010Silentsoulrahmona_pakswe

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

@shazzy n mehr.....ROFLROFL...i dont wanna sound bitter...but he will criticize my body odor n my smallest of ways with pleasure but when it comes to that....oh i m angeline jolie..Big smile!!

A golden cage...thats what it is... i actually had to struggle a lot when i started this forum...he did not like it thinking i might be chatting with strangers n what not....it took me a looooong time...i just refused to close this window to the world.....trust me ..he made it very hard..n one big factor is he works from home....twenty four seven....i dont have a way out....so m worried about whats gonna happen from tomorrow...

i kno wat u mean...tats y yaar i havent told my hubby i hve joined IF cos he 2 doesnt like me chattng wid strangers...INFact HE is 2 nosy...he still doesnt kno im crazy abt MANEET...wat i was trying 2 say my hubby also mkes me irritated wen i watch MANEET or any stuff tat interest me...he doesnt kno im crazy abt the serial...i hve joined 2 yrs bac n he isnt aware of...many times i pray wen geet comes he shuldnt be around or wen i wnt 2 cme ol..i always mke bahanas 2 send him out like grocery or meet his frends...

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

wish i cud also gaze 4 too long n dupaata flying n yup the taveez hve its magic on me...it mkes me belive such thng exist...

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

SAY YOU WANT TO ENROL ON A IT COURSE.....SORRY MEANT IF COURSELOL

YES IT CAN BE HARD WHEN 24/7 YOURE WITH SOMEONE.....GOD CANT EVEN HAVE CHILDREN AROUND ME FOR THAT LONG....AND GAVE BIRTH TO THEM!!!!!LOL

mgdg_2010eveline

Go to top