Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

shaz,

i am not having any expectations. don't look for reality bcos all the drama they are showing is not reality. Who does marriages this way and that too in delhi. 

The CV's who are writing about delhi don't know delhi. The rich and bureaucrats rule delhi. So maan seems to have the lowest calibre of security guards possible. Who leaves the bride alone on her wedding without even checking with her. 

In reality nobody would have left the side of the bride without someone else taking over. and so there is nothing of reality. it is someone's imagination and i just can't even begin to envision that person's imagination. And so since I am hardcore Geet fan where I can't even threaten I quit etc, I will just wait for the episode and see what is being shown to me and hope i like it.

But I am seeing the rerun of Geet side by side and so I am not so disappointed. 

God i have seen old epis so many times.......even know the dialouges now......😆 but never get bored

shaz,

i am not having any expectations. don't look for reality bcos all the drama they are showing is not reality. Who does marriages this way and that too in delhi. 

The CV's who are writing about delhi don't know delhi. The rich and bureaucrats rule delhi. So maan seems to have the lowest calibre of security guards possible. Who leaves the bride alone on her wedding without even checking with her. 

In reality nobody would have left the side of the bride without someone else taking over. and so there is nothing of reality. it is someone's imagination and i just can't even begin to envision that person's imagination. And so since I am hardcore Geet fan where I can't even threaten I quit etc, I will just wait for the episode and see what is being shown to me and hope i like it.

But I am seeing the rerun of Geet side by side and so I am not so disappointed. 

true usha. they are not following any logic. so keep the hopes low. 
but maaneet is there to balance it. i don't know what's cv practical problems
but they should follow a pacca screen play. which is missing here more than 
that is story. 
from yesterday i started watching the outhouse episode. loved drashti's diff kind of emotions.
both of them are too goo.
Here the time is 5.15 in the evening. What is the time there for you?
prema, I am just starting on the outhouse episodes. so happy watching to you as well. 

Here the time is 5.15 in the evening. What is the time there for you?

here it is 11.50 in morning nearly lunch time.....

prema, I am just starting on the outhouse episodes. so happy watching to you as well. 
those are the  best episodes. the story was good till gc got hospitalised. 
they couldn't pick it up from there. my time is 3.50 and i think shaz's time 11.50 am
usha do you remember a serial called Farman. if you want you can have some glimpses in youtube.
Originally posted by prema_ks

from yesterday i started watching the outhouse episode. loved drashti's diff kind of emotions.
both of them are too goo.

my fav one was when he saw her smiling and flipped..... the anger.....the dialogues....you want to live in this big house....share my bed....well she is halfway there.... living in big house....just waiting for bed sharing😆 
Originally posted by prema_ks

those are the  best episodes. the story was good till gc got hospitalised. 
they couldn't pick it up from there. my time is 3.50 and i think shaz's time 11.50 am

Hey 4 hours behind you in march clocks go 1 hour forward here...have longer days....cant wait...is it same for you