Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi prema, ren and anybody else who is there. 

It has been a hectic weekend + morning with pongal and something called 'kanu pongal' which we south indians celebrate. more and more food and varieties to be cooked. so ahve had a hectic morning. I have to tag this thread. i made a post on yesterday's episode and i am going to copy paste it here for my wine club friends.  
I feel like singing 

To the parlour...To the parlour.....To the parlour ...clementine
geet is an idiot......geet is an idiot ....geet is an idiot .....clementine

some points after seeing the episode

1. maan looked good. his purple kurta was good but he looked divine in the white kurta. Icing on the cake was of course 'tum dono jaldi aana'. cute😊

2. everybody is going to the parlour. how come daadi did not go. she could have also gone in another direction.

3. i don't believe it. The two idiots pinky and Tasha had to go and get the jewellery for geet. Where did all the khandaani jewellery go and what happeend to the jewellery that maan had got for geet. Did he return it to the shop after the engagement.

3. please remove delhi and name the place as timbuktoo. i get upset whenever they mention these inane things about delhi. very loyal to delhi i am. They go shopping to south-ex but go to a parlour in CP. Nobody in delhi goes to a parlour in CP. But then I am not supposed to think logically. forgive me, I think logically only about Delhi. I will forgive them other things ofcourse. Too much of a loyal viewer to do otherwise.

4. Once more Geet asks for a promise, maan should call her bluff and ask her to give a list. everyday her mind changes.

5. I was so super irritated when she asked him to think only about himself but then i thought....

we should thank Geet because she is the one thinking of the viewer. From the moment Maan started worrying about her too much she has become brain dead and totally stopped using her brains. that is what happens when other people keep helping you out. So maybe she is making Maan  go back to the original HP Maan where he made her survive and taught her survival instincts. So thank you Geet for thinking about us . 

love u and now waiting for monday. And don't worry i am not giving up on you. Just waiting for the CV's to see and realise your true character and give you dialogues which truly are signature GEET.

PS - I always had great sympathy for NT and thought Dev was the villian but then he was let off so easily  (and given Meera as a consolation prize as well) and she was made out to be the villian. Get him back. He is the true villian. 

I have to catch up on all the back pages of the wine club from yesterday.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 13 years ago
hi bluey, both of us seemed to have posted at the same time. going through your post just now. paused to say hi
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi SerialWatcher........Saying Hi to you...
liked ur take....

Originally posted by: bluefish

Okay,...got time only now....when people of my duniya in dallas are sleeping..to get to the net
Has guests over for dinner time today.....so lotsa cooking since mornirng..
Pongal and all.....
housecleaning and all....( please mere liye naukrani mangvado😑, biggest short coming in USA I tell you...ghar ki Malkin mein hun, kaamwali bhi mein hun.......iodex maliye kaam pe chaliye nahi chalta hai😭)
anyway...long day...big fat andhra sankranti dinner...and guests going...at last.

As for the episode..most shocking factor was Nikunj Sadi...I was like what the...........
She was looking more like a high class..........dash-dash....
No..saree was good.....the way she wrapped around...could have been more stylish and better ...abhi itna bhi kya style ki kapde jaha cover karne chahiye waha nahi hai...and she is not on a date..she is dressed for brothers wedding for god sakes......

In Dallas I think you are quite far from Delhi. In that atleast they are authentic. All females in these society weddings are dressed like this. The more you are covered, the older you are and the more behenji. 

I got one blouse stitched with a slightly low back and my mom had a fit and i had to keep taking my palla to cover my back inside the house. Outside of course i was behenji and overdressed.

anyway Maan Geet promises of "wadas"..and "kasams".....kitni kasmein khatein hai yeh log.....khana nahi khate...kasmein khatein hai..our phir hamara sar khatein hain......
Question for Maneet fans
How many promises has Maan made to Geet so far in the show...and how many did he fulfill?

I don't want him to fulfil even one. Her kasams are so inane. 

See worrying can be constructive or useless...if a person you love is constantly being attacked...its normal o wory and take steps...nothing wrong with Maan's thinking..
Why Geet cant get it....this is not the time for her to want space......and her Maan's khushi..is in Geets safety......

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. WELL SAID.

Arjun our Annie to 😑..dont wana talk about them......LESS SAID THE BETTER

Must say Dadi is one tough lady......no husband, her son and daughter inlaw are dead or so I presume they are not in the show....her one grandson has court cases for duplicate wedding...DIL nayantara is a mental case....
Another grandson is getting married.....with bloodshed and violence and threats..........
and coming DIL geet is pregnant with papi Dev's child....

and this Dadi has the spirit to think positively and keep  on going..Awesome Dadi...

GOOD POINT. NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY. SHE ONLY SLIPPED ONCE I THINK. OTHERWISE SHE HAS BEEN QUITE STABLE. HOPE CV'S DON'T MESS WITH HER CHARACTER.

Missed chatting with the whole lot of you today....

catch u later

Also....anyone on the 150 th page.....please open a new thread with name as
" Prestigious Wine Club Thread #2"  and please attach my initial post to it.
Will try to do it myself if Im near the page...

Originally posted by: bluefish

Hi SerialWatcher........Saying Hi to you...
liked ur take....

Hi what's your name, don't like saying bluey.

usha

Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

ha yaar jab bat maaneet pe ata hain....😳
i'm saach much gone...😳
just watching old epis....πŸ˜‰
they r just like.....dreamy....😍
even cv's showed eye locking so many times but ....😊
i never felt bore with that.....πŸ˜†

That is what i was feeling. I am also seeing geet from episode 1 again. Hve reached the portion when she is kicked out of the job and the outhouse portion is going to start. How come i never looked for logica et al when all this was going on and now i keep looking for logic. The HP episodes were so good when he is just there with all the MU but still it was good. Anger, passion everything.....

Maybe they just kept us so immersed that we forgot to look for logic. 

usha
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hey,Its my wedding anniversary      today!😊 Wanted to share with u all.  

Hi Bobby

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello ladies!

hi prema

how are you? missed you all yesterday
prema_ks thumbnail
Hi Usha, are you still there?
Nice take from both of you. 
I didn't feel think deep about yesterday's episode. 
only thing i liked dadi's advise and of course  
maan and geet scene. i started watching old episodes. 
both of you were busy with pongal and kanuma (kaanu pongal
is called kanuma in andhra). what spls you made?

prema_ks thumbnail
Hey Shaz 
how is your son now? same here missing the gang πŸ˜ƒ