Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI Friends,

First and foremost sathya88 thanks for your reply to my question on RBO
Secondly, I have not read the other pages just now, so begging forgiveness to start with.

I have just finished watching GHSP and have to now go to get feed ready for my girls, so in a hurry.
But I am super eager to say that I loved tonigh'ts episode. Maan and Geet were great. Geet especially looked out of the world in her shaadi ka joda, and Maan his usual hotness personified.

The way I see it, and this has got me superexcited, is that since Geet is now stuck at the parlour and Maan at the house, with roads blocked in between.... Maan is going to be riding on his horseback and reaching Geet and they will then go to the mandap and get married. This is my take on tonight's episode.
And I love it, if this is the way cvs are going to fulfil Geets dream. As long as shaadi  aur sr hogi, all iz indeed wellll

WHat is your take on it???
And friends if I have interrupted another thread then apologies in advance.....

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I so hate that Annie. Somebody please kill her.  If Brij does the honours I sure would like to reward him with several pakdis in all the rainbow colours to adorn his conceited head.
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I so hate that Annie. Somebody please kill her.  If Brij does the honours I sure would like to reward him with several pakdis in all the rainbow colours to adorn his conceited head.

I could not stand her today. This kind of behavior especially after what happened with Geet in the bathroom and with NT is not worth tolerating. That girl cannot prioritize over what's more important on one particular day. Shaadi aur bride ki dekhbhaal ya sitting in the hospital waiting for Arjun???

Also out of curiosity, do brides travel out of house on the wedding day. I would have thought everyone came to the bride, simply cause one would want to avoid interruptions like this.😉
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Opti...the mysterious gurl......First time chatting with u...I'm Param...How r u dear ??? Yes I'm with u on shooting AANIE....😡
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oyeee Kuluuuuuuuuu bol na Maan ghode pur jaayega abb Geet ko leyne, cause of traffic jam?

Haila me too excited for Monday, anyways epi was good na...Loved MaanEet convo and hug...Haila yeh banda kitan sohda hai, so worried about her...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Sarm, Param and Opti....

I am Muniza, had no idea till today's morning that i was in this club already thanks to you Param.....

How many of you watched episode?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hey Opti...the mysterious gurl......First time chatting with u...I'm Param...How r u dear ??? Yes I'm with u on shooting AANIE....😡

hi param, opti, sarram, muniza, kuls ðŸ˜Š

today the forum and fb annie ke naam. ðŸ˜†

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Oyyye Kuljeet ki haal hai kudiye ????😉...r u Punjabi ???😊

soory I left for show..haan jee main punjabi hoon........aap bhi ho kya.......😆
Silentsoul thumbnail

hello opti....I am kuljeet.....you are so right.....noone love her nayway....she is just increasing our hatred for her.....
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello lasies...still didnt get 2 watch the epsde...BAD LUCK...UFF these men!!!!!!!!!