Welcome!The prestigious WINE CLUB(with namelist) - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by punjabispice

aww ren di thanks for adding me before i even posted๐Ÿ˜† ur the bestest๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
hiiiiii everyone...my name is puja...i'm 26 years old
i have been married for the past 3 years. i just recently got a job in pennsylvania USA so i shifted here last week. i'm a physician assistant in a neonatal unit..i work with tiny tiny babies....but no kids of my own. ๐Ÿ˜›
it's my pleasure poo...๐Ÿค—
u r happy i think ....๐Ÿ˜†
no work tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜†
so u can stay long today.....
Originally posted by eveline

welcome here..๐Ÿค—!!

hi puja
Shaz, you are too funny๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by eveline

๐Ÿคฃ..

Please girls according to me n my hubby...i need help....serious help...honestly on my own..i love the romance n the SRs and the mills n boons...but buddies when it comes to being all lovey dovey with hubyy......god knows kya hota hain...from mallika sherawat ...i become reema lagooo....tell me why???
are ye kaise hosakta hai...im  also like tis...wen my hubby cmes close ..i mke a bahana n run away๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† according 2 him im so THANDA BT IN REALITY it is not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i hve read thousands of gud n bad stuff...watched romantic erotic stuff...n i do feel๐Ÿ˜ณ par wen it cmes 2 my hubby i fizz out...maybe it due 2 age, responsibility n hormones...bt i kno myself ..i cnt be so thanda wen i see MAAN shirtless..i hve other reactions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Shaz, I am impressed.  what great editing.

SORRY NOT MY WORK.....IF I WAS DOING IT HE WOULD ONLY BE HOLDING HER HANDS๐Ÿ˜‰
HATS OFF TO EDITOR๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by mehraan

SO FAR I DNT REMEMBER...bt i will think n i will tell u...it has 2 be DEV N GEET๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† N WOW she got preggie 2...tats so quick

oh yes. QED. proved. so serial makers have proved that having SR on the day of the marriage is not good for your entire life and happily ever after
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Mehraan and Eve I'm just like you two. As soon as I find out about an SR I watch it on Youtube.

@shaz. What is your mission girl? To make us stay awake all night? ๐Ÿ˜† It's already so late here. What am I going to tell my daughter in the morning?
yup mona anytime...care2  share..vr all here..Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
Puja,

you have a rewarding job but sad too sometimes, seeing all those babies and some not make it.  I am a nurse in a family practice environment and it is so hard when we lose our patients.  I have been there 12 years and know all my patients very well so when i lose one i take it really hard. 
Hello and welcome Puja!๐Ÿค—

@usha. Hello to you too! I did see you get online a couple of pages ago but forgot to say hi.
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

NO.  But i think that all the girls in the serials are so super moralistic and ideal. do they get married as equals. do they get into a marriage as equals. 

i liked geet and maan bcos of that i guess.

they have no connection with the real world. nobody wants to make a career. In the real world girls study hard, build careers, compete for the same things as guys right through school, college, work and then get married and the moment a kid is going to be born, it is us who has to make a decision to quit everything and stay home. 

though in my case it was a question of economics. my hubby would have been anyday better at looking after the kids. he has more patience than me but he was earning more and so i quit.

honestly....sometimes i dont wanna watch the real world...dont wanna be realistic...i wanna escape...the harsh realities that make a woman unrecognisable after some years of committment....a stranger in the mirror...
I wanna see fairly tales...prince n princesses....like Maaneet...where logic takes a back seat n love is the chauffeur.......each n every one of us somewhere wish we could catch a time machine...n maybe get a fantastic love story!!